05-30-2013, 04:14 PM
i uses my salvage to buy keycodes but
the problem is that i buy one keycode at a time
and this sucks
i wish i can buy keycodes 5 or 10 at a time
is it just me or any of you guys have the same problem too

Commandermech
05-30-2013, 04:24 PM
No everyone can only buy I keycode at a time.

Kasteil
05-30-2013, 04:28 PM
It would be so much easier if you could buy key codes in bulk. I have almost 1 million ark salvage, so its going to be a pain converting those to key codes.

FastTravelPaul
05-30-2013, 04:32 PM
I normally get 64 keycodes within two day period.. but getting anything good is like winning the lottery for me

Commandermech
05-30-2013, 04:36 PM
Yeah having the option to buy keycodes in bulk would be nice lol.

Firetalion
05-30-2013, 04:52 PM
Yeah having the option to buy keycodes in bulk would be nice lol.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Maybe we could run up a three digit code, starting with 001. Then we could just pick whatever we wanted and not have to buy fifty in a row.

Not even mentioning the time I purchased a bunch of keycodes, then bought a lockbox without leaving the vendor, and I only received two items out of a tier 3 lockbox. I think it happened twice too, if I remember correctly. I promptly reported the bug, but now I always log out of the vendor interface and let all the keys add up and the ark salvage cost message appear and disappear before I go back to buy any lockboxes, out of fear of getting ripped off again, haha.

hey u
05-30-2013, 05:52 PM
I wholeheartedly agree.

Maybe we could run up a three digit code, starting with 001. Then we could just pick whatever we wanted and not have to buy fifty in a row.

Not even mentioning the time I purchased a bunch of keycodes, then bought a lockbox without leaving the vendor, and I only received two items out of a tier 3 lockbox. I think it happened twice too, if I remember correctly. I promptly reported the bug, but now I always log out of the vendor interface and let all the keys add up and the ark salvage cost message appear and disappear before I go back to buy any lockboxes, out of fear of getting ripped off again, haha.

yes or how come when I click to buy on the 360 it starts on no and I have to scoll 1 up to yes. This gets old great idea here.

Befallen
05-30-2013, 08:19 PM
I think they don't allow the bulk purchases as it's more work and lazy/rich people would rather toss money at them quicker.

Blade of Souls
05-30-2013, 08:21 PM
I thought they were looking at making bulk purchases possible...can't remember where I saw that.

Pyth
05-30-2013, 08:28 PM
Erik already stated that they're looking into adding bulk purchases on the keycodes. How soon though? That's anyones guess.

Neo Revanuk
05-30-2013, 09:40 PM
Are you worried you're burning to many calories having to press so many buttons?

Kasteil
05-30-2013, 10:33 PM
Are you worried you're burning to many calories having to press so many buttons?

I couldn't imagine someone having fat hands were burning calories would make a difference. Imagine the people with carpal tunnel spam buying keycodes.

hey u
05-30-2013, 10:52 PM
I think they don't allow the bulk purchases as it's more work and lazy/rich people would rather toss money at them quicker.

In the time it takes me to buy keycodes I could be adding points and spending it on other items up in the game=more money for Trion=smile on face

Anderson
05-30-2013, 10:56 PM
Hey guys, remember like a month ago where when you bought a keycode it would randomly shuffle the order of the items available so you'd have to keep tracking down the keycode thingy or else you'd accidentally buy something you didn't want?

Good times.

MrYac
05-30-2013, 11:32 PM
I wouldn't mind getting rid of the codes all together, just let us buy boxes directly with salvage. save time and a pointless step