PDA

View Full Version : 2TonsO'fun;-) player diary

SheikElite
05-30-2013, 04:21 PM
Hi y'all;-) Ever since I started playing Defiance when it came out I was completely lost. I just now found out how to mod weapons and fast travel. I looked up a vid on youtube on how to modify weapons & it was pretty straitforward. The player mentioned fast travel & for the longest time I didn't even know how to fast travel. Now I do. Soooooo much easier. Say, is the IronDemon ranch(I think that's what it's called) the only place to buy mods? Well, I just modified my shotgun, guided rocket launcher, my canker infector, immunizer and sniper rifle. They look soooo kool now. I'm at over 800ego rating, got over 70,OOO scrip & have 2 twin hannibals & a vomit orange challenger & a kool plum crazy 1(would prefer black but I suck at driving). I have a friend who has an ego rating over 2000 and I followed them & got dropped off in the barren lonely wasteland down south across that mech guarded bridge. That place is way too weird for me and the enemies are a lot tougher. There's hardly anyone around. I followed another player and ended up back on the nice lush mainland(big sigh of relief). K, dat's my player update for now;-) 2TonsO'fun signing off. P.S. @ the hospital now cos my dad just checked in(blood in stool). Could sure use your prayers & positive healing energy. Maybe I should just set up a tent here in the hospital since I'm here a lot. I'm outty;-)

HempDeLeon
05-30-2013, 04:26 PM
Hi y'all;-) Ever since I started playing Defiance when it came out I was completely lost. I just now found out how to mod weapons and fast travel. I looked up a vid on youtube on how to modify weapons & it was pretty straitforward. The player mentioned fast travel & for the longest time I didn't even know how to fast travel. Now I do. Soooooo much easier. Say, is the IronDemon ranch(I think that's what it's called) the only place to buy mods? Well, I just modified my shotgun, guided rocket launcher, my canker infector, immunizer and sniper rifle. They look soooo kool now. I'm at over 800ego rating, got over 70,OOO scrip & have 2 twin hannibals & a vomit orange challenger & a kool plum crazy 1(would prefer black but I suck at driving). I have a friend who has an ego rating over 2000 and I followed them & got dropped off in the barren lonely wasteland down south across that mech guarded bridge. That place is way too weird for me and the enemies are a lot tougher. There's hardly anyone around. I followed another player and ended up back on the nice lush mainland(big sigh of relief). K, dat's my player update for now;-) 2TonsO'fun signing off. P.S. @ the hospital now cos my dad just checked in(blood in stool). Could sure use your prayers & positive healing energy. Maybe I should just set up a tent here in the hospital since I'm here a lot. I'm outty;-)
Hope your dad gets better mate.......

SheikElite
05-31-2013, 10:00 AM
tanx comrade;-)

Bigtk
05-31-2013, 12:11 PM
I think this guy is bullspitting us. He has been playing since release and just now learned how to mod and fast travel? Plus he needed youtube to figure it out? Either he is extremely dumb or just pulling one over on us.

Tyger
05-31-2013, 12:13 PM
To be fare I only just been fast traveling for like 2 weeks playwise... Never noticed the lil "Fast Travel" option that popped up on the bottom left of the map when I hovered over it.

Blond <------ v.v'