PDA

View Full Version : How do you edit character after creation?

X24
03-23-2013, 04:24 PM
I missed where you could change your hair and tattoos and such, I am already a pretty high level so I dont wanna make a new character right now, so that being said, is there a way to edit your character?

pulseMOD441
03-23-2013, 04:27 PM
Not that I'm aware of... it would be nice if there was a place you could go to make minor modifications to your character (hair, hair color, facial hair, tattoos, face paint) These things shouldn't necessarily be permanent, even if it would cost something to do it.

Strongpillow
03-23-2013, 04:30 PM
I missed where you could change your hair and tattoos and such, I am already a pretty high level so I dont wanna make a new character right now, so that being said, is there a way to edit your character?

Did this exact same thing. Just remember when it is released since these characters will be reset anyways.

Kroesis
03-23-2013, 04:37 PM
....it would be nice if there was a place you could go to make minor modifications to your character (hair, hair color, facial hair, tattoos, face paint) ....... even if it would cost something to do it.

This........

X24
03-23-2013, 07:09 PM
Yes, I am hoping there is more customization and its easier to access during the game

FallenSnow
04-06-2013, 04:29 AM
Did this exact same thing. Just remember when it is released since these characters will be reset anyways.

for the people who didn't get the luxury of finding out about this during the Beta I really hope they change it now many people have messed up there in game charactor!