PDA

View Full Version : Please Give Me Bigger Fast Travel Icons That I Can Actually Land My Cursor On

IAMREALITY
05-30-2013, 04:53 PM
If you can give me a clock underneath the mini-map, surely you can just make the fast travel icons a bit larger (than already) than their surrounding vendor markers, so that my cursor can actually land on them? maybe even on the first try?

Thanks.

Iceberg
05-30-2013, 04:56 PM
I like double clicking on them only to have my cursor grab the map instead of using them, takes like 20+ quick double clicks to get it to work. Finally started to just click once then go to the lower part of the screen and hit the button, but sometimes my cursor passes over another fast travel and I go to the wrong one.

Arsenic_Touch
05-30-2013, 05:23 PM
While at the map, click the merchant icon in the corner, this will remove the icon from the map, freeing up the fast travel locations. You should know where they are at this point and you can just click it again to bring it back. This makes it easier for you to click the fast travel. This is what I did.

IAMREALITY
05-30-2013, 05:26 PM
While at the map, click the merchant icon in the corner, this will remove the icon from the map, freeing up the fast travel locations. You should know where they are at this point and you can just click it again to bring it back. This makes it easier for you to click the fast travel. This is what I did.

Oh my god you just made my game twice as enjoyable! My dumb *** had no idea you can get rid of the other icons. SO much better now! Woohoo!

Thanks

Arsenic_Touch
05-30-2013, 05:28 PM
Oh my god you just made my game twice as enjoyable! My dumb *** had no idea you can get rid of the other icons. SO much better now! Woohoo!

Thanks

You're quite welcome. Discovered it yesterday just randomly clicking shtako on the map. I don't know if it's a new thing or if it was always possible. Was just a random discovery.

Catkicker
05-30-2013, 05:34 PM
i found also by accident that if you hover the mouse over the fast travel icon and hit return it works also, never was able to double click that little ***** at 2560/1440

Athanos
05-30-2013, 05:42 PM
I wonder if this works for xbox. Thanx for the info +10

IAMREALITY
05-30-2013, 05:45 PM
I wonder if this works for xbox. Thanx for the info +10

I'm on Xbox. Hit Y to cycle icons, then uncheck everything but fast travel etc. It works brilliantly, and makes vendor hopping SO much friggin easier now!!