PDA

View Full Version : Need Help low on script

Jesse420
05-30-2013, 08:30 PM
Im am looking for help I cant seem to make enough script to do much of anything after patches looking for help please........dont have much but will help do anything.......gamer tag is TRACY714 THANKS

ghost_ol3a
05-30-2013, 08:41 PM
Im am looking for help I cant seem to make enough script to do much of anything after patches looking for help please........dont have much but will help do anything.......gamer tag is TRACY714 THANKS

cant you do any missions or coop, arkfalls?

METALPUNKS
05-30-2013, 09:33 PM
Pan handlers on the forums. Hey man if I see someone in a parking lot with a sign that says 'need help, have three kids, no job, ill throw them a few bucks but here were talking about my hard earned scrip! It takes time to earn that scrip. You'd be crazy to think I'd give you some. You need some real money for gas hit me up.

Joking aside use this weekend to help out yourself. With the loot bonus weekend, a few of the loot increase perks and maybe a clan bonus or self bonus you should be able to get enough items to sell at the vendors and be rich.

Escyos
05-30-2013, 10:15 PM
It's Scrip, there is no T on the end.

Colif
05-31-2013, 01:07 AM
Emergencies? drive around and do random stuff, I tend to make about 15k a day just doing arkfalls, emergencies, and anything i happen to drive into. Scrip is only hard to get if you buy lock boxes all the time. Once you have a nice weapon, or two, you tend not to spend any and it accumulates. That is what happened to me anyway.

Black_Adder_
05-31-2013, 03:17 AM
I have about 350 000 scrip right now without any boosting and bonuses - buying all the crappy vehicles at vendors and such. In Defiance you get scrip even for looking at someone killing raiders at emergencies while standing still, your mouth open, scratching head or arse (whichever you like best).

Babydoll
05-31-2013, 06:32 AM

run co-ops. i net like 5-10 weapon drops a match and then sell them for scrip or keycodes. I can go from 0-5000 scrip in like 2 co-op runs. No way scrip is hard to come by in this game. Make sure you are taking the two iteam feats in the Ego. One is Critial Kill better drops and the other is Explosion have a chance to drop gear. There is a Melee on as well, but I dont do that much so I didnt take.

Covington
05-31-2013, 06:33 AM

The longer you play the more you realize how useless scrip is and how much you will have in just a short while.

Amnesia
05-31-2013, 06:51 AM
Im am looking for help (...)Sure.
Do emergencies and arkfalls. Sell unwanted gear.

ColinMurphy09
05-31-2013, 09:40 AM
lol i dont want know hand outs but it is stupidly hard to make scrip now i cant get over 50k