PDA

View Full Version : Question about nano mod. Toxic shot converter.

Cyripax NeoPrime
05-30-2013, 10:49 PM
Hello guys/gals, ive been playing since the betas but just havent gotten this into mods till now. Ive been through plenty of greens and some blues and synergys, but havent tried to use nano effect mods yet. I have this blue toxic shot converter for shotgun(picture 1)3861 do I have to attach this to a weapon with no current nano-effect in order to have it take effect, or could I attach it to a shotgun like this one pictured(picture 2)3862 and have it change the nano-effect? Could not find this exact information in any threads or community blog. Id hate to put it on this gun if it wont work and have to use salvage and trash the gun to get the mod back.

Thanks in advance for any help.

NicodemusTNT
05-30-2013, 11:00 PM
I got one like that last night and would like to know also.

Chump Norris
05-30-2013, 11:08 PM
Tested this before and was able to apply it to a Shock nano weapon and turn it into a Fire nano weapon. People say it stacks with Syphon but and I tried putting a Toxic on a Syphon Shotgun I didnt test long but it didnt feel like it stacked to me.

Anyway the answer to the question is yes you can use it on a gun with a nano effect and change it to Toxic.

Cyripax NeoPrime
05-30-2013, 11:31 PM
Thanks very much! Appreciate it