PDA

View Full Version : Fix the problem with the last perk dropping off

Smoky
05-30-2013, 11:42 PM
This is seriously annoying me to the point of taking a long break. It happens ALL the time. Fix it already.

diggergig
05-31-2013, 12:01 AM
Yes, seconded. In the habit now of checking my loadout screen before I do anything else!

Schwa
05-31-2013, 12:02 AM
Hey gyse, it's a launch mmo its gonna have problems

but it's not an mmo lololol

diggergig
05-31-2013, 12:07 AM
Hey gyse, it's a launch mmo its gonna have problems

but it's not an mmo lololol

And your not being an obnoxious troll who will get this thread shut down, 'lololol'.

Is it on all your loadouts Smoky or just the one you have active when you start the game?

Schwa
05-31-2013, 12:14 AM
And your not being an obnoxious troll who will get this thread shut down, 'lololol'.

Is it on all your loadouts Smoky or just the one you have active when you start the game?

Two months after launch without a fix for a fundamental system feature goes far beyond "it's just a launch." That's bordering on Trion trolling.

Jackobite
05-31-2013, 12:17 AM
Never on all of my loadouts, need to pay more attention see if its linked to anything.

might be what loadout iv been on when I logout... I cant think of anything else that would affect it

Smoky
05-31-2013, 12:19 AM

All I know is I play a lot of pvp and it happens ALL the time...after every match, during a match, etc. It's seriously pissing me off.

Drake Payne
05-31-2013, 12:23 AM
They STILL havent fixed that small bug!?!?!?
Lol Think i will extend my break ^^

:D

diggergig
05-31-2013, 12:25 AM
Wow, I only get it on logging into the game, and then I'm gtg.

I feel for ya, Smokes.

Smoky
05-31-2013, 12:29 AM
Wow, I only get it on logging into the game, and then I'm gtg.

I feel for ya, Smokes.
Do you pvp a lot? Me and a buddy do and it happens to both of us ALL THE TIME. Don't know if it's tied to that or not.

The reason I haven't *****ed about it before was because I don't think it did it while I was leveling up doing missions and pursuits. But now that I've finished all of that and only pvp now, I notice that it's a constant thing.

Nyymi
05-31-2013, 12:32 AM
This bug seems to only happen to your current loadout you are using when you either fast travel, zone in or log-out, other loadouts are not usually affected to this issue.

Smoky
05-31-2013, 12:32 AM
And by the way I'm not trolling here. I really love the game...played 20 days so far...but this bug is driving me up the wall.

hey u
05-31-2013, 12:34 AM
ya Since the last patch this has been going on. I remember I'm not on defiance atm but my last perk on the first row would reset but after x amount of time it was fixed. Then after this latest patch it's going on every game of co-op and when I log from game into that I have to set it. Then after co-op game is done and I'm back in the main game it resets after I just put it back on in the other game mode like day 4 now for me

Murder
05-31-2013, 12:36 AM
It actually doesn't happen to me anymore at all, although I don't really do instances anymore so that might have something to do with it.

hey u
05-31-2013, 12:37 AM
All I know is I play a lot of pvp and it happens ALL the time...after every match, during a match, etc. It's seriously pissing me off.

humbug wouldn't know don't play pvp sorry there sounds like it's worse there

hey u
05-31-2013, 12:38 AM
It actually doesn't happen to me anymore at all, although I don't really do instances anymore so that might have something to do with it.

how many perk slots u have open? unlocked jw

boosted gear
05-31-2013, 12:43 AM
Its happening to me and my mate its pretty much everytime the ego rating appears on the top middle of your screen in yellow text as soon as the text appears the last perk dissapears. These days I just run a perk down its a bit of a dissapointment being a perk down its like relocking a bonus its just too tedius to have to re apply it so often.

It would be a welcome sight to see a fix in the next patch.

cab0218
05-31-2013, 08:02 AM
They claim this issue is really hard to fix. I doubt it will be fixed anytime soon.

Rumbleskin
05-31-2013, 08:13 AM
I just stoped using that perk slot. After reloading it 100001 times i just cant be bothered anymore, thanks trion

micro monsta
05-31-2013, 08:19 AM
fix it, been 4 weeks at least now.

Littleweasel
05-31-2013, 08:25 AM
fix it, been 4 weeks at least now.

its been allot longer than 4 week, from what ive heard it has been a problem since the alpha and beta stages of the game.

Agonist
05-31-2013, 08:29 AM
its been allot longer than 4 week, from what ive heard it has been a problem since the alpha and beta stages of the game.

It was there in alpha but no where near this vicious. I would have to reequip the last perk everytime I fast travel, switch weapons, or join a match. I don't bother anymore...

micro monsta
05-31-2013, 08:29 AM

I stand corrected.
still....
FIX IT!

K Ron Spliffs
05-31-2013, 08:35 AM
I have this issue, only affects my 4 loadout.

Have an issue with my menu getting stuck when I am looking through my guns. Super annoying as i have 145 inventory slots, feels like the menu is lagging. The fix for me seems to be pushing the D-pad right and going to compare, and then closing compare.

This game has a lot of issues, and nerf-ing the guns are not helping the pressing issues.

Blackwolfe
05-31-2013, 08:36 AM
It was partially of fixed in 1.010 wasn't it (when the ego update stopped)? Then it came back. Along with the ego spam..

Hope499
05-31-2013, 08:40 AM
It only happens when you have an odd or even number of perk slots equipped apparently.

It wasent doing it to me at ALL anymore...then I unlocked my 7th perk....ya...its back and even worse now.

Mid-game, on start up, whanever, it does not care.

Im about to just say F it and not use it...

fix this plz

micro monsta
05-31-2013, 09:36 AM
bump for devs to see.

Kroesis
05-31-2013, 09:43 AM
Must admit I've begun to notice this in the last week. Only on my current load out when I log in (not gotten around to sinking my teeth into pvp yet). Gotten into the habit of loading the last perk as soon as I do log in then the rest of the time it's all gravy. Still, it is a bug, i'd rather not have to do it every time I log in so i'd also like it fixed. It's not game breaking though so whilst I'll assume its on their list of things to sort out, I can appreciate it not being the most important.

roadkill888
05-31-2013, 09:50 AM
Please for the love of all, fix this.

REDBURN
05-31-2013, 09:52 AM
Recently I have been hammered into insanity by not only one vanishing perk,the last TWO slots are now unequiping on a regular basis.
I am not asking for a kidney,simply perks that stay equipped.This is borderline criminal now.

If the Trion team is incapable of correcting this,let me know,I will be forced to formulate a contingency plan.
This has gone on for far too long.

Malakai
05-31-2013, 09:54 AM
I recently hit 4k and I don't have problems with one perk going empty all the time anymore. Now it's TWO perks that drop each time I go to pvp or really anywhere. Double the annoyance. I sincerely hope this gets fixed next patch along with the vanishing major arkfall crystal or the vanishing Matron bugs.

Still it's ONLY been 2 months since release, they have been fixing a lot, but these are incredibly glaring and annoying bugs that get on everyone's nerves when they happen.

Rainman
05-31-2013, 09:55 AM
This is seriously annoying me to the point of taking a long break. It happens ALL the time. Fix it already.

x10000000000000

gamingreal
05-31-2013, 09:59 AM
I hit 1000 last week and my new 6th perk slot keeps resetting, i have done a report card but no response yet

Smoky
05-31-2013, 10:38 AM
I recently hit 4k and I don't have problems with one perk going empty all the time anymore. Now it's TWO perks that drop each time I go to pvp or really anywhere. Double the annoyance. I sincerely hope this gets fixed next patch along with the vanishing major arkfall crystal or the vanishing Matron bugs.

Still it's ONLY been 2 months since release, they have been fixing a lot, but these are incredibly glaring and annoying bugs that get on everyone's nerves when they happen.I'm getting close to 4000. If I have 2 perks that start to drop off, I will drive to Trion's studio and punch the patch team in the nuts, one by one.

REDBURN
05-31-2013, 10:43 AM
I can confirm the 4000/double trouble phenomenon.
My last two perks now reset/unequip with random abandon.

I will pay for the gas and some little sandwiches at Wendy's.
The rest is on you.

TravelerX1
05-31-2013, 10:44 AM
I'm getting close to 4000. If I have 2 perks that start to drop off, I will drive to Trion's studio and punch the patch team in the nuts, one by one.

I will be right there with ya!
Annoying as all hell

Smoky
05-31-2013, 01:23 PM
Still not fixed.

Kroesis
05-31-2013, 01:32 PM
It'll probably be part of a large client patch, I.e. something they can't sort out server side.

Hiero Glyph
05-31-2013, 01:44 PM
They claim this issue is really hard to fix. I doubt it will be fixed anytime soon.

It's directly related to the EGO spam when you load. The game recognizes you as EGO X (the first EGO rank listed), before it recognizes you as EGO Y (your current EGO rating). As such, if the difference between these two EGO ranks causes you to not have your final slot, it will be removed. So, for example, if you are EGO 3,XXX currently but the first EGO listed says 2,XXX then you will lose your EGO 3,000 perk slot. Sadly, this issue was fixed once already but that person was probably fired so now they have no idea how to fix it a second time.

EDIT: Apparently, the first EGO rank listed can cause you to lose multiple perk slots, not just the final one. Please note that this will only affect your active loadout when you incur the EGO spam on a load.

EDIT_2: Wouldn't the best solution be to get rid of the EGO spam? It's almost as annoying as the [SYSTEM] spam anyway.

IGears
05-31-2013, 01:50 PM
It's directly related to the EGO spam when you load. The game recognizes you as EGO X (the first EGO rank listed), before it recognizes you as EGO Y (your current EGO rating). As such, if the difference between these two EGO ranks causes you to not have your final slot, it will be removed. So, for example, if you are EGO 3,XXX currently but the first EGO listed says 2,XXX then you will lose your EGO 3,000 perk slot. Sadly, this issue was fixed once already but that person was probably fired so now they have no idea how to fix it a second time.

EDIT: Apparently, the first EGO rank listed can cause you to lose multiple perk slots, not just the final one. Please note that this will only affect your active loadout when you incur the EGO spam on a load.

wow! so basically its a huge failure

cab0218
05-31-2013, 01:51 PM

Well everyday that this is not fixed I will be reporting it as a bug until it is fixed. Between this an arkfalls being bugged still I do not see myself putting anymore money into this game in the future until they actually give us the game we paid for. I did not pay $60 for a beta.

Hiero Glyph
05-31-2013, 01:57 PM
I did not pay $60 for a beta.

To completely honest, you really did.

EDIT: Look at the bright side, some payed $100/150 for a beta.

cab0218
05-31-2013, 02:01 PM
To completely honest, you really did.

EDIT: Look at the bright side, some payed $100/150 for a beta.

I guess you are right. It is a beta at this point. Back on topic before the mods decide to close this. Have they mentioned when they might actually fix this bug?

Hiero Glyph
05-31-2013, 02:05 PM
I guess you are right. It is a beta at this point. Back on topic before the mods decide to close this. Have they mentioned when they might actually fix this bug?

Same way they did the first time... by removing the EGO spam on load. Patch 1.020 is what reverted the previous fix and caused the issue to occur again.

Remag Div
05-31-2013, 02:14 PM
It's not fixed yet because the Devs have no clue how to fix it, and if they tried, they'd probably inadvertently break 10 other things in the process.

Hiero Glyph
05-31-2013, 02:21 PM
they'd probably inadvertently break 10 other things in the process.

They will anyway; all of the previous patches have already proven this.

Kroesis
05-31-2013, 02:36 PM
Well I may be a special and bright little star but just logging in right now, didn't get ego spam, just my current level but *still* had last perk unequipped.

xxpatrick42xx
05-31-2013, 02:39 PM
amen to that , it blows my mine that they are unable to fix that since it has been there since day one

Gratty
05-31-2013, 02:42 PM
Two months after launch without a fix for a fundamental system feature goes far beyond "it's just a launch." That's bordering on Trion trolling.

Oh I agree. I feel like everything they do (or don't do) is just a troll

Hiero Glyph
05-31-2013, 02:52 PM
Well I may be a special and bright little star but just logging in right now, didn't get ego spam, just my current level but *still* had last perk unequipped.

I would check/test it again. I was disconnected several times today and was doing co-op last night and every time EGO spam occured I had to select my final perk again. It seems to be directly related due to how the spammed EGO ranks affect your perk unlocks.

Kroesis
05-31-2013, 02:58 PM
I would check/test it again. I was disconnected several times today and was doing co-op last night and every time EGO spam occured I had to select my final perk again. It seems to be directly related due to how the spammed EGO ranks affect your perk unlocks.

You're probably quite correct. I just thought i'd point out something that happened to me. Who knows, could have been a glitch in the bug!

Smoky
05-31-2013, 03:03 PM
You're probably quite correct. I just thought i'd point out something that happened to me. Who knows, could have been a glitch in the bug!
Oh, dear God...now the bug's are bugged.

Smoky
06-01-2013, 02:53 PM
Still annoying.

Shada Mori
06-01-2013, 03:08 PM
Another beta/alpha bug that's still in the game. One of the things that annoys me the most. Its sad its been around that long.

Smoky
06-01-2013, 03:13 PM
Yep, and I'm going to keep bumping this thread or making new ones (if they decide to lock this) until this gets fixed. Just to show them we haven't forgotten.

cab0218
06-01-2013, 03:18 PM
Yep, and I'm going to keep bumping this thread or making new ones (if they decide to lock this) until this gets fixed. Just to show them we haven't forgotten.

If the mods do close this then they are trying to cover it up. They have done that in the past when a thread went off topic. If the Devs,CM and Mods would actually comment on a thread then it would not have to go off topic because then we could have an actually discussion.

bigdirty
06-01-2013, 03:33 PM
Is this now fixed? I didn't have my last perk drop off at all today.

Smoky
06-01-2013, 03:59 PM
Is this now fixed? I didn't have my last perk drop off at all today.Nope. Still happening to me.

Smoky
06-01-2013, 04:00 PM
You know someone mentioned in this thread that it had something to do with the EGO Level spam. Seems like they should just take out that code altogether and not have the EGO Level Up show when you level up. Maybe that would fix it. I don't need to see that I've leveled up every time anyway.

cusman
06-01-2013, 05:24 PM
Nope. Still happening to me.

It has been "fixed" for me for the last 2-3 days that I can remember. I am almost to the point where I don't bother to check even... building confidence slowly.

I have 29xx EGO so I hope when I get to 3000 and get another Perk slow, it doesn't start glitching again.

Smoky
06-01-2013, 05:38 PM
It has been "fixed" for me for the last 2-3 days that I can remember. I am almost to the point where I don't bother to check even... building confidence slowly.

I have 29xx EGO so I hope when I get to 3000 and get another Perk slow, it doesn't start glitching again.Do you PVP at all? That's pretty much all I do, and it happens every time I enter a match. It also happens on start up. I'm EGO Level 3880 right now, if that means anything.

Hiero Glyph
06-01-2013, 06:20 PM
Again, it has to do with the EGO spam. If the first EGO spam is low enough to remove a perk, then the final (or potentially multiple) perks will be removed. As an example if your current EGO is 3,100 and the first EGO spam states 1,900, then you will lose both the 2,000 and 3,000 EGO perk slots (7 & 8). Most players only experience the final perk slot being removed though. If the EGO spam is within a perk's range, like 2,100 and 2,900, then it will not affect your final perk as both values are within the range of the 7th perk being available (i.e. not lower than EGO 2,000). Hope this helps.

Julia Tarkova
06-01-2013, 07:00 PM
yea I do agree that they need to Address this issue really its well needed also its the Most Recent perk slot added is what automatically removes so basically 6th slot wont bother removing anymore after you get your 7th and so on for the 8th perk and 9th but yea I do agree its been happening allot where I have to constantly check before and during every match really which at often gets me killed.

also what I started to notice today something that they did started a new bug for me and a friend that apparently Customer support and the community manager that I reported this to cant fix so im hoping this weeks patch fixes the issue or I get it fixed before the patch but that's another issue I see needing fixed.

also with the Timing out as well after one hot fix I started to get timed out rather quickly usually 3 time outs in a row at one point then normally a massive lag >_<

but im hoping I no longer get this error "Critical error for more help with account or installation issues please contact customer support" apparently this started today ironically never had this issue till today which I know it was caused by one of their "hot fixes" or they messed up something when they tweaked the server.
or if its a humor that trion is trying to pull it aint funny >_<

Tessien
06-01-2013, 08:45 PM
It only happens when you have an odd or even number of perk slots equipped apparently.

It wasent doing it to me at ALL anymore...then I unlocked my 7th perk....ya...its back and even worse now.

Mid-game, on start up, whanever, it does not care.

Im about to just say F it and not use it...

fix this plz

Yeah, I think I posted in this thread after 1.020 patch that my perk wasn't disappearing anymore, so I thought it was fixed at least for me. But then I got a new perk slot a couple days later, now that one disappears all the time. I arranged my perks so the least important one is in the last slot, but still, it would be nice if it just got fixed.

Lord Chraos
06-01-2013, 08:48 PM
I have bought two tier 4 lock boxes. the first time...no weapons were added but keycodes taken. the second time one yellow and one blue weapon were added but keycodes taken. whats the deal?

Smoky
06-01-2013, 10:32 PM
I have bought two tier 4 lock boxes. the first time...no weapons were added but keycodes taken. the second time one yellow and one blue weapon were added but keycodes taken. whats the deal?

Your last perk probably fell off.

valhalla
06-01-2013, 11:14 PM
last night I switched the weapons I use, ranking up atm, from loadout 1 to loadout 2. Using loadout 2 then my last ego slot would always, on zoning/map chng, end up blank. While loadout 1 now would keep the last ego.

switched from loadout 2 to loadout 3 and eventually loadout 4. whichever loadout I was using would have the last ego skill removed when I zoned/map change/joined co-op. while the loadouts I was not using wouldn't have the issue.

Pasha
06-02-2013, 01:43 AM
I suspect this bug was introduced in 2012. Fixing it is like breaking fundamental constant of the game.

CptBadger
06-02-2013, 01:57 AM

They are to busy sacking people. o.O

Gratty
06-02-2013, 02:39 AM
If someone is clever enough to link the last perk falling off to gaining keycodes then they will fix it within a few days. I can assure you of that.

Aycid
06-02-2013, 02:55 AM
If someone is clever enough to link the last perk falling off to gaining keycodes then they will fix it within a few days. I can assure you of that.

LOL.

And yes i am still having this problem also, sometimes even two perks...

Sdric
06-02-2013, 04:41 AM
This is driving me nuts.
If you play a lot of instances or PvP you'll go insane - especially since they changed the menu to always start with the wheel open...

crasher
06-02-2013, 07:58 AM
I'll just put my 'Preparedness' perk last.
It doesn't work for me anymore anyway, so it's not like I'll miss it when it drops off....

Firetalion
06-02-2013, 08:04 AM
This used to happen seemingly randomly, but not constantly...

Since the last patch, it happens every single time. I keep ducking and shooting at arkfalls or in co-op instances and realize, my ducking crit bonus isn't turned on anymore, or my 'single minded' perk increasing my reload speed is just not working. When you notice it isn't working, it's always in an instance where you can't just pause the game and turn it back on, because you're in PvP or doing something major so you can't just take a time out.

This is a major bummer. People who double check their perks shouldn't have an advantage over those of us who just want to play, and don't take tweaking to a 'retentive' level.

Gratty
06-02-2013, 08:58 AM
This used to happen seemingly randomly, but not constantly...

Since the last patch, it happens every single time. I keep ducking and shooting at arkfalls or in co-op instances and realize, my ducking crit bonus isn't turned on anymore, or my 'single minded' perk increasing my reload speed is just not working. When you notice it isn't working, it's always in an instance where you can't just pause the game and turn it back on, because you're in PvP or doing something major so you can't just take a time out.

This is a major bummer. People who double check their perks shouldn't have an advantage over those of us who just want to play, and don't take tweaking to a 'retentive' level.

Oh I know that it happened randomly. I thought it was a nuisance back then. Boy was I wrong. I don't understand how the Defiance team can be proud of their fixes to the game when they tend to break everything else along the way. The Defiance team makes Trion look bad IMO.

Bar6arian
06-02-2013, 09:05 AM
Get rid of the EGO spamming and this would be fixed. Get rid of the EGO level notification all together! I know what level I'm at.

Pipes
06-02-2013, 10:18 AM
Dont worry , with the Siege patch incoming i hear they are implementing a new update that makes ALL your perks drop off.

Seriously it is INCONCIEVABLE that this many errors can happen to one game for so long. If the team cant fix it , sack them too and hire people that can . Im sick of perks dropping too, and characters jittering on the spot unable to activate mission interactives , and everything else . If its something new that goes wrong i can accept it, but these old problems have remained so long now it is beyond a joke.

I love the game , really i do but its painful to watch at times

Smoky
06-02-2013, 10:29 AM
Just cost me another life re-equipping perk. Thanks Trion.

Adrena Chrome
06-02-2013, 11:46 AM
put a perk you don't really need in that spot... That's what the fanbois told me... Is their such a thing?? I would run every perk if you would let let me. Ever get specialist in cod?? so fun!!

Gratty
06-02-2013, 11:51 AM
Dont worry , with the Siege patch incoming i hear they are implementing a new update that makes ALL your perks drop off.

Seriously it is INCONCIEVABLE that this many errors can happen to one game for so long. If the team cant fix it , sack them too and hire people that can . Im sick of perks dropping too, and characters jittering on the spot unable to activate mission interactives , and everything else . If its something new that goes wrong i can accept it, but these old problems have remained so long now it is beyond a joke.

I love the game , really i do but its painful to watch at times

I couldn't help but lol at that

TheLastDon
06-02-2013, 12:12 PM
Yes! Please fix this as priority number 1.

Sull
06-02-2013, 12:16 PM
Agree with this all day. Easily the most annoying thing in the game right now. It WAS fixed for me until they tried to fix stuff with the new patch, which broke previously fixed stuff. Arghhhhhhh

StarBat
06-02-2013, 12:21 PM
1.014 (I believe) "fixed" this bug, by making that slot stay filled, but the missing slot DID NOT FUNCTION. You had to go into your ego grid, equip something else, then re-equip the one you wanted in that slot.

If you looked, it would show on your loadout, but your ego grid wouldn't have it show the equipped symbol, and you didn't actually have the perk active.

1.020 "fixed" it back by just having it drop off all together, that way at least you KNEW it wasn't working.

This isn't so much an issue of a bug resurfacing, as it is their fix never worked in the first place.

Smoky
06-03-2013, 12:03 AM
Fixed yet?

Maledict
06-03-2013, 01:39 AM
Fixed yet?

Nope
Always happens
Load out I'm using drops last perk when I zone into any instance or PVP map.

It was doing it at the 2k Mark and now the 3k Mark, its just a different slot that keeps unlocking, always the last.

Toolatetotalk
06-03-2013, 02:10 AM
Just an update. At 3.5K it was the last slot (number 7) and at 4k it is the last two slots. (number 7 and 8) so this isn't an issue with odd or evens. I don't see EGO spam on the xbox. At least not to the level I think others are.

Either way its very annoying

Myria
06-03-2013, 04:20 AM
For me it has only been the last perk in my first load-out that disappeared every time i logged in or whatever. What I found was that if I renamed that loadout (button at the bottom right, I think) I still get the ego spam but the perk stops disappearing.

Worth a try to see if it helps with anyone else who has the problem.

wick220
06-03-2013, 08:42 AM
Damnit is that still happening? I'll have to check when I login.

Man, I really love this game and hope they can get it sorted.

Hope499
06-03-2013, 09:54 AM
BUMP because I hate this and it will never leave page 1 as long as im around!

Shtako
06-03-2013, 10:07 AM
My sixth perk been sticking dunno fluke but so far so good and I teleported and done to dungeon run s no loss so if it IS fixed? Thank you Trion.

Honeslty I think they deserve people to be sharky and sarcastic at times but since the new group things have started to smooth out so gonna bite my tongue =)

Hope499
06-03-2013, 10:08 AM
My sixth perk been sticking dunno fluke but so far so good and I teleported and done to dungeon run s no loss so if it IS fixed? Thank you Trion.

Honeslty I think they deserve people to be sharky and sarcastic at times but since the new group things have started to smooth out so gonna bite my tongue =)

Wait till you unlock your 7th perk...it will start dropping again lol.

I thought I was safe too...for a time...

Sull
06-03-2013, 10:10 AM
Looks like the perk issue is getting fixed on Wednesday with patch 1.021

- Fix for Perks not remaining in their proper slot after loading.

Iceberg
06-03-2013, 10:15 AM

Just don't get your hopes up to high with this, wait till the dust clears from the patch.

Sull
06-03-2013, 10:16 AM
Just don't get your hopes up to high with this, wait till the dust clears from the patch.

Sad but true! The new patch will probably remove all the toon's clothing so we'll need to requip them each load out.

Gratty
06-03-2013, 10:23 AM

Odds are it is a fluke.

Dooks
06-03-2013, 10:44 AM
The fact that after 2 months this crap still isn't fixed means Trion could give 2 $hlts about this game. There should have been hotfixes left and right for the past 2 months and there hasn't been. Very disappointed at the minimal attention Trion gives this game. Oh well, at least it still keeps me occupied for a few hours every week.

Smoky
06-03-2013, 10:57 AM

If it works correctly I will be a happy camper.

Rainman
06-03-2013, 11:03 AM

please, please, please

N3gativeCr33p
06-03-2013, 11:09 AM
The fact that after 2 months this crap still isn't fixed means Trion couldn't give 2 $hlts about this game.

I think this is what you really meant to say...