PDA

View Full Version : Just beat the game. (Spoilers)

Cednats
05-31-2013, 12:40 AM
I like this game. I think it has a lot of potential. I'm excited about upcoming dlc and watching the show along with it. That being said, every quest from A Matter of Time was bugged in some way for me. 2 hours to unglitch the medics so I could save them. Another hour or so unglitching the med supplies so I could collect them. Final boss fight was challenging but not overly difficult. What was really difficult is the fact that the revive bar is bugged and if I got knocked down it only showed press A to extract when half the time you could press X to self revive as well. I didn't realize this until I had extracted countless times because I assumed you couldn't self revive so it would be more challenging.

I really want to see this game do well. I really want to explore new dlc. I'm terrified at the same time of what the dlc will be like considering they are even considering releasing it when the original game is so broken. Anyone else have an experience like this beating the game or am I just cursed?

S7YLEE
05-31-2013, 01:02 AM
only thing that raged me was that g*y hand gun you got for killing nim...