PDA

View Full Version : Trion please fix the Rocket Laucher XP Glitch

Crash2299
05-31-2013, 05:45 AM
I have a VBI Guided launcher (orange) and a VOT Mass Cannon (orange) but I cant get XP on them and This has been in seens DAY ONE of the game! so Trion Please Fix It. I like to level up my rocker launcher without using the Swam Cannon.

Crash2299
05-31-2013, 07:58 AM
bump--bump

Moa
05-31-2013, 09:06 AM
I was wondering why the XP on my Purple Cannon wasn't going up.

Crash2299
05-31-2013, 04:51 PM
yep there are only thew of the rocket lunchers that get XP

Odessa
05-31-2013, 04:52 PM
Ooooh! Glad I saw this. Do you know which ones do give XP?

Adrena Chrome
05-31-2013, 05:17 PM
I posted this two days ago... Armada, longshot, swarm cannon, rebound lobber, and the one that shoots a fire rocket all level up for sure. LVL 20 rockets

VBI Guided rocket launcher
I have a vbi rocket launcher. Actually four of them... But anyway, of the two I use the most, one has two rockets of experience recorded and the other one. I can't for the life of me figure out what I hit to give me one rockets worth of hit points on the weapon xp bar. I almost exclusively use them in pvp. And once in a while if I still am in that class when I come out of pvp and fast travel straight to a boss at an arc fall. But I've went back and put shots on each boss. Even got the kill shot on the progenator and the hellion. Still only the one rocket on the bar. So weird...

Odessa
05-31-2013, 06:40 PM
I posted this two days ago... Armada, longshot, swarm cannon, rebound lobber, and the one that shoots a fire rocket all level up for sure. LVL 20 rockets

I have a vbi rocket launcher. Actually four of them... But anyway, of the two I use the most, one has two rockets of experience recorded and the other one. I can't for the life of me figure out what I hit to give me one rockets worth of hit points on the weapon xp bar. I almost exclusively use them in pvp. And once in a while if I still am in that class when I come out of pvp and fast travel straight to a boss at an arc fall. But I've went back and put shots on each boss. Even got the kill shot on the progenator and the hellion. Still only the one rocket on the bar. So weird...

Whoops! Sorry I missed it. Thank you for reposting. :D

Crash2299
06-01-2013, 12:33 PM

thank you :)

SplinterMM
06-01-2013, 02:45 PM
I haven't used my Guided launcher since the first couple weeks of the game (its level 100) and I saw I had only 543 points with it. I knew that wasn't high enough and now I finally know why. I almost always use the swarm cannon anyway and sometimes the armada.