PDA

View Full Version : E-rep Heavy Trooper outfit with picture

Durva360
05-31-2013, 07:24 AM
For those of you curious on how it looks here is a picture of my character wearing it, sorry if the quality is a little bad.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii620/deadspace269/IMG210_zps9fe78182.jpg (http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/deadspace269/media/IMG210_zps9fe78182.jpg.html)

cab0218
05-31-2013, 07:44 AM
Of course I will never get this due to all of my friends already doing everything before the program started. If they cant give me an outfit that I should have gotten from a pursuit I doubt Trion will do anything about this. The program should have been out before the game came out. At this point who is going to be buying the game?

Durva360
05-31-2013, 07:51 AM
They should have had this program active from the start.

cusman
05-31-2013, 07:52 AM
What are the conditions for unlocking that one?

Durva360
05-31-2013, 07:54 AM
Recruit a friend into buying the game and logging on the game for the first time after using your referral link

Tango80
05-31-2013, 07:57 AM
Meh the body is a reskin of the ark predator / ekaru kome armor. Head is a reskin EMC heavy trooper / SPD trooper helmet.

Stonga
05-31-2013, 08:10 AM
At least It's just a reskin and not a new outfit. Giving out exclusive outfits for recruiting people is a really bad move if you ask me. Everything should be available to everyone in a game.

Tango80
05-31-2013, 08:14 AM
At least It's just a reskin and not a new outfit. Giving out exclusive outfits for recruiting people is a really bad move if you ask me. Everything should be available to everyone in a game.

The only two unique armors in the game are purchasable from the store the COM marine armor as there isn't one in any pursuit. And the scrapyard engineer armor and helmet.

Both do not have a corresponding pursuit armor. Both only purchasable through the store.
However we might see them show up in the pursuits that come with the DLC. Hopefully.

Indra Echo
05-31-2013, 08:16 AM

I agree with this. I have never been able to recruit anyone I know to play any online game I play. And believe me, I've tried. They really don't like playing online at all and that goes from those many years younger than I am to those of my sort of advanced age to those older than me. My cousin plays online but it's on an ipad and it's a train strategy game. She's older than me and about the only one who will play anything online.

I believe there should be a way to get everything some other way in the game.

Durva360
05-31-2013, 08:26 AM
Honestly doesn't look great just wearing it because its a new outfit to me and not very many people have it.

Remag Div
05-31-2013, 08:37 AM
Meh the body is a reskin of the ark predator / ekaru kome armor. Head is a reskin EMC heavy trooper / SPD trooper helmet.

What a surprise...

Agonist
05-31-2013, 08:41 AM
Just going to get my 4k outfit and never take it off anyhow.

Durva360
05-31-2013, 09:12 AM
Just going to get my 4k outfit and never take it off anyhow.

I just wish it was a different color

Kroesis
05-31-2013, 10:12 AM
Like the colours but since it's a re-skin, I'm not bothered about it.

Durva360
05-31-2013, 01:43 PM
Like the colours but since it's a re-skin, I'm not bothered about it.

Had a feeling it was a reskin but eh oh well

Kroesis
05-31-2013, 01:48 PM
Had a feeling it was a reskin but eh oh well

Hey, if it was obtainable in game via pursuit, i'd be up for getting it, but trying to get mates who have no interest in the game to buy it just for the skin is not something I'm willing to do.

Durva360
05-31-2013, 01:55 PM
Hey, if it was obtainable in game via pursuit, i'd be up for getting it, but trying to get mates who have no interest in the game to buy it just for the skin is not something I'm willing to do.

I lucked out on that matter. A friend had the game since release but he just now got a stable connection.

routalouk
06-18-2013, 06:40 PM
I lucked out on that matter. A friend had the game since release but he just now got a stable connection.

And you didn't warn him about any of the issues with the game? some friend!

p.s. i kid i kid

AxionXD
06-18-2013, 07:14 PM
Are none of you part of gaming communities? I got recruited from a friend who's in my clan in a different game. If I wanted to, I bet I could find a few people I have on my Steam's list that plays a variety of online gaming to try defiance. I just think it's too expensive to ask them to invest in it. $15-20? Maybe, but I did get a bunch to try it during the free weekend, and 3 of them bought the game and are now playing it.

I'm surprised. I would have thought most people who play MMOs and online multiplayer games would have made a network of gaming friends. At least PC gamers, maybe not the console guys.

PC > Console

shadowkin
06-18-2013, 07:29 PM

Nah i think it is fine. More players benefits us too!