PDA

View Full Version : We want dlc!!!!

rampag3
05-31-2013, 07:33 AM
ok its been over a month since we herd about dlc and I was hyped about it. I stayed for the big patch now we hear nothing but bonus loot weekend....omg that's not worth anything...I got the session pass when the game came out WTF I want my dlc let us know something b/c the game is starting to suck we need somthing

FrkyDkyDutch
05-31-2013, 07:43 AM
Patience young one. The game has only recently come out. Give them time to get their ducks in order before releasing anything else.

rampag3
05-31-2013, 07:47 AM
2 months ago but the produced a broken game and b4 fixing it talked about dlc now I want it since the big patch is done

MagellanD
05-31-2013, 08:02 AM
Not Quite a month. They did the post on the 9th but yeah still I feel like it was a carrot on the stick to shut us up.

FrkyDkyDutch
05-31-2013, 08:11 AM
If they rush the DLC like they rushed the game then all it is just going to increase the complaints exponentially. Give them the time to do what's right and then press forward. :)

Reverend Blood
05-31-2013, 08:22 AM
No, if they wanted to shut you up their post on the 8th would have just said "The game's only been out a month, quit whining about DLC." I'm not sure what gamer's entitlement syndrome is with DLC within the first month of release. DLC is designed to give games longevity, but a game can't have a longer life if it's content is dumped within the first month or two of release. Now the game isn't even two months old and people are complaining that it's been almost a month since they announced the DLC.

Also, it's really not Trion's fault if you don't have a life and blew threw the games content in a month, maybe if you crawled out of the chair once in a while and attempted to have a life, content wouldn't feel as spaced out. I've been playing since launch week and I'm still working on contracts, finishing up my last few side missions, and have barely even dented my pursuits.

General ZOD
05-31-2013, 08:53 AM
All of you guys are acting like there is so much to do. i am at ego level 3,824 have beat the story 4 times, am trusted with all venders and have a full arsenal of legendarys. i have beaten all of the pursuits the way i play that are important and do the contracts everyday. oh and i work 40 plus hours a week. so yea it is Trion's fault. if not theirs then who. i did not come to them and say hey let me give you money and then i will play your game for 2 or 3 months and thats it. they advertised the DLC and then i payed extra for the season pass so i could play the DLC if they cant even come up with a eta on the first dlc then they should not have released the season pass till they at least had an eta.

Reverend Blood
05-31-2013, 09:34 AM
All of you guys are acting like there is so much to do. i am at ego level 3,824 have beat the story 4 times, am trusted with all venders and have a full arsenal of legendarys. i have beaten all of the pursuits the way i play that are important and do the contracts everyday. oh and i work 40 plus hours a week. so yea it is Trion's fault. if not theirs then who. i did not come to them and say hey let me give you money and then i will play your game for 2 or 3 months and thats it. they advertised the DLC and then i payed extra for the season pass so i could play the DLC if they cant even come up with a eta on the first dlc then they should not have released the season pass till they at least had an eta.

Wow... Just.. wow. Yes, you are correct, Trion is solely responsible for your video gaming habits, and YOUR opinion of the way a season pass should be handled. Every game I've ever purchased a season pass for did not give an estimated DLC date when the pass was purchased, and with the exception of Borderlands, NONE of them have ever released DLC within two months of release.
Go outside.

Tzar of kaos
05-31-2013, 09:36 AM
ok its been over a month since we herd about dlc and I was hyped about it. I stayed for the big patch now we hear nothing but bonus loot weekend....omg that's not worth anything...I got the session pass when the game came out WTF I want my dlc let us know something b/c the game is starting to suck we need somthing

"WE" ??? Just say "I" ....Me i'm not that hurry,i'm patient.And you should know that on regular MMO the first expansion comes over a year after launch...And use "ADVANCED SEARCH" ,there are already several threads like this....

Quatermass
05-31-2013, 09:44 AM
ok its been over a month since we herd about dlc and I was hyped about it.

No it was about 5 mins ago in another thread.

Have you ever gone for a long ride in the car with your parents?
Chanting "Are we there yet?" did not get you there faster did it now?

It is not like Trion isn't aware that there is a demanad for a DLC because about every 5 min ther is a post demanding Trion to release the DLC.

I wish they would release it right now within the hour....
And when the forum is flooded by people posting about how buggy it is and how the game is unplayable I hope they just answer.
- Yeah well we wanted to make it work and get those bugs out but you just kept wining and complaining so here it is enjoy.....

General ZOD
05-31-2013, 10:01 AM
thats bull AC 3 gave a eta on the tyranny of king Washington, ME3 released from ashes. and by the way i work outside 7 or 8 hours a day. so yes when trion has had allmost 3 months and cant even say "we think" it will b released around this time it is TRION's fault. so instead of defending a million dollar company why don't you go outside and stay there. yea Wow... just.. wow

Quatermass
05-31-2013, 10:20 AM
thats bull AC 3 gave a eta on the tyranny of king Washington, ME3 released from ashes. and by the way i work outside 7 or 8 hours a day. so yes when trion has had allmost 3 months and cant even say "we think" it will b released around this time it is TRION's fault. so instead of defending a million dollar company why don't you go outside and stay there. yea Wow... just.. wow

Whats AC 3 and ME3?
You now I work all day so I have no time to play ALL the games on the market and learn all there is to know about them.....

Kroesis
05-31-2013, 10:40 AM
I work, I have also been playing the game for two months or so. Completed the main story once, have a few sides to do, not to mention pursuits and pvp. I have plenty to keep me going. Rather have bug fixes prior to dlc because you know it'll introduce more bugs, just the way things go. I don't feel the need to rush content, if you do, more fool you.

FrkyDkyDutch
05-31-2013, 11:06 AM
Whats AC 3 and ME3?
You now I work all day so I have no time to play ALL the games on the market and learn all there is to know about them.....

I think ... just trying to guess here from other threads I read on the forum ... that AC3 is Assassin's Creed and ME3 is Mass Effect. Not too sure though. You might work 40 hours a week but from the way it sounds, you play more than that. No issues there. I put in a good chunk of time and killed the story line, now I am just going after achievements and pursuits.

All you have to do is wait patiently for DLC to be released. There is no rush by any means. If you completed absolutely everything and have nothing to do ... I don't know. Start a new race and see what you can do with that character. No trolling here. Heck, go around and help out the handful of people that do not know how to play. I am still learning things about the game daily. I try to log 1 - 2 hours on before bed and still have plenty to do.

P.S. - Not directed at you quater.

pooch83
05-31-2013, 12:47 PM
i just wanted to jump in on your question. AC3 equals Assassin Creed 3, ME3 equals Mass Effect 3. and to correct the person your talking to. ubisoft didnt release a date for AC3. all they said was it will be out within the next 6 months. an the 1st dlc came out feb 19th, that was very close to the end of the 6 month mark. as far as ME3. i cant tell ya **** about that game. couldnt care less lol.

Whats AC 3 and ME3?

KillAlot V2
05-31-2013, 01:04 PM
fact is we really really need this dlc im sick of doing the story and have no side missions left ive wated patiently but this is getting a joke no doubt when they acctualy do announce it they will probably say its coming in like another 6 weeks lol typical trion

also for the people saying they dont want the dlc rushed out you guys do relise the dlc was already finished before the game was released just like is the norm for all games these days come on trion give us the dlc we paid for before the people with season passes get so fed up they lose intrest in this game and sell it or trade it in

pooch83
05-31-2013, 01:17 PM
if they would bring out the sieges like they said. an do this plague thing a little quicker, an this upcoming weeks episode stuff. i would be content without the dlc for awhile. dont get me wrong. im def looking forward to this first dlc. but they need to hurry on the stuff this patch 1.020 was suppose to do.

fact is we really really need this dlc im sick of doing the story and have no side missions left ive wated patiently but this is getting a joke no doubt when they acctualy do announce it they will probably say its coming in like another 6 weeks lol typical trion

also for the people saying they dont want the dlc rushed out you guys do relise the dlc was already finished before the game was released just like is the norm for all games these days come on trion give us the dlc we paid for before the people with season passes get so fed up they lose intrest in this game and sell it or trade it in

Hope499
05-31-2013, 01:18 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img844/8339/tumblrlq2k81nb7b1qht847.gif

darky89
05-31-2013, 01:25 PM
I think people have just blown through the content far too quickly.

I'm about ego 800 still have loads of side missions, some main missions left and pursuits / contracts...
I've put more hours into it than I care to admit tbh.... I've only paid for the game and feel like I've got my monies worth.
There is more content than most single player games already, and more is going to be added. If you've gone through everything too quickly and are too impatient to wait for more, well then you really do have yourself to blame.

Stop demanding content. It's going to take as long as it takes.

Have you ever gone for a long ride in the car with your parents?
Chanting "Are we there yet?" did not get you there faster did it now?

Reverend Blood
05-31-2013, 01:32 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img844/8339/tumblrlq2k81nb7b1qht847.gif

I <3 Hope

/10char

TurboSquid
05-31-2013, 01:44 PM
I want increased hazard pay benefits and an increased income. That ain't gonna happen.

wiseguy
05-31-2013, 01:46 PM
Ya'll ever hear of that little thing called diversity? Play another damned game! I cycle through games on xbox and pc and i work 7 hours a day, 5 days a week. You don't have to only play defiance

P.s. By "ya'll" i mean the cry babies

General ZOD
05-31-2013, 01:51 PM
i just wanted to jump in on your question. AC3 equals Assassin Creed 3, ME3 equals Mass Effect 3. and to correct the person your talking to. ubisoft didnt release a date for AC3. all they said was it will be out within the next 6 months. an the 1st dlc came out feb 19th, that was very close to the end of the 6 month mark. as far as ME3. i cant tell ya **** about that game. couldnt care less lol.

you were right but within the next 6 months is a release date. and Thats still a lot more than we have gotten on defiance. unless i missed some thing they have only said "no ETA at this time"

pooch83
05-31-2013, 02:06 PM
they didnt give a for sure release date until the mid of jan. so your saying thats quicker then defiance. i have to say your wrong. this is one of the few games that even talked about dlc content within the first 1.5 months of release. theres new stuff to do every other episode week for the most part. they have added a bunch of stuff so far. just to name a few. hell bug season, mutant hell bugs, rynn mission (kinda stupid, but still), the plague (to be continued lol), new syn mods an new syn weapons, outfits, vehicles, etc. hell could you image how quick this game would be over if they didnt do any of that??. im a huge fan of this game, im completely happy with all of it. yes it has its pro's an cons. but the biggest thing i see an i dont understand is all these people *****ing an complaining about it, and the thing that gets me is why the hell are they still playing it?. im ego 1654. i have done all races, side missions, main missions, episode missions, daily/weekly contracts, a handful of pursuits. and i still play this game daily.

you were right but within the next 6 months is a release date. and Thats still a lot more than we have gotten on defiance. unless i missed some thing they have only said "no ETA at this time"

General ZOD
05-31-2013, 03:09 PM
they didnt give a for sure release date until the mid of jan. so your saying thats quicker then defiance. i have to say your wrong. this is one of the few games that even talked about dlc content within the first 1.5 months of release. theres new stuff to do every other episode week for the most part. they have added a bunch of stuff so far. just to name a few. hell bug season, mutant hell bugs, rynn mission (kinda stupid, but still), the plague (to be continued lol), new syn mods an new syn weapons, outfits, vehicles, etc. hell could you image how quick this game would be over if they didnt do any of that??. im a huge fan of this game, im completely happy with all of it. yes it has its pro's an cons. but the biggest thing i see an i dont understand is all these people *****ing an complaining about it, and the thing that gets me is why the hell are they still playing it?. im ego 1654. i have done all races, side missions, main missions, episode missions, daily/weekly contracts, a handful of pursuits. and i still play this game daily.

New stuff HA, collecting data recorders super fun. and as for hell bug season, mutant hell bugs, rynn mission, the plague, new syn mods an new syn weapons, outfits, vehicles, etc we were not asked to pay for this stuff every one got to play. what i am talking about is the lack of a generalized release date for the DLC that i have payed for but have no idea when i will b able to play.. you might b ok with doing the same things over and over but for me that gets old real quick. and as far as them talking about DCL thats all they have done is tell us what we r getting not when. most of the DLC was finished b4 the game was released and we still have to wait. and all that i have seen is a possibly "when the T.V season is over"

Covington
05-31-2013, 03:12 PM
Only if someone can lend me $20 for DLC then I will want it.

pooch83
05-31-2013, 03:43 PM
i guess you dont watch their live stream chat an play on twitch do ya?. i literately just got off there, and they were talking about dlc, dlc content, fyi the sieges will be playable this monday 12-12:30pm their time (west coast). if you have enough time to sit here an complain about "i paid for this, i want it right now", then you have enough time to watch, read up all **** coming straight from the horses mouth. there will be free content from this dlc that will allow everyone to play. so again tell me what you want, an what you paid for?. im amazed that they even gave a full detail of what was in the first dlc this damn early.

New stuff HA, collecting data recorders super fun. and as for hell bug season, mutant hell bugs, rynn mission, the plague, new syn mods an new syn weapons, outfits, vehicles, etc we were not asked to pay for this stuff every one got to play. what i am talking about is the lack of a generalized release date for the DLC that i have payed for but have no idea when i will b able to play.. you might b ok with doing the same things over and over but for me that gets old real quick. and as far as them talking about DCL thats all they have done is tell us what we r getting not when. most of the DLC was finished b4 the game was released and we still have to wait. and all that i have seen is a possibly "when the T.V season is over"

born2beagator
05-31-2013, 04:19 PM
i \ i literately just got off there, and they were talking about dlc, dlc content, fyi the sieges will be playable this monday 12-12:30pm their time (west coast). \

SWEET. Glad this is the first thing coming out

Turantula
05-31-2013, 04:59 PM
i guess you dont watch their live stream chat an play on twitch do ya?. i literately just got off there, and they were talking about dlc, dlc content, fyi the sieges will be playable this monday 12-12:30pm their time (west coast). if you have enough time to sit here an complain about "i paid for this, i want it right now", then you have enough time to watch, read up all **** coming straight from the horses mouth. there will be free content from this dlc that will allow everyone to play. so again tell me what you want, an what you paid for?. im amazed that they even gave a full detail of what was in the first dlc this damn early.

This right here. All people have to do is get off the forums for a while and actually check out some across the badlands or google or something else. It came straight from them that they aren't releasing any type of dlc anyway until the show's season resumes because of SPOILERS. This is not a game by itself, it ties directly into the show so yeah it does make sense that they would have to wait. Quit getting yourselves misled by forum writers and do your own research every once in a while. I've never seen so many people who put as many hours into this game as they do be so damn ignorant about it geesh.

pooch83
05-31-2013, 08:20 PM
i cant F'ing wait for the sieges, the sieges being playable means this plague becomes more then what it is. the plague being more, means new episode content. more episode content leads towards DLC. im extremely excited over this "siege" lol.

SWEET. Glad this is the first thing coming out

Solo
05-31-2013, 08:30 PM
no, if they wanted to shut you up their post on the 8th would have just said "the game's only been out a month, quit whining about dlc." i'm not sure what gamer's entitlement syndrome is with dlc within the first month of release. Dlc is designed to give games longevity, but a game can't have a longer life if it's content is dumped within the first month or two of release. Now the game isn't even two months old and people are complaining that it's been almost a month since they announced the dlc.

Also, it's really not trion's fault if you don't have a life and blew threw the games content in a month, maybe if you crawled out of the chair once in a while and attempted to have a life, content wouldn't feel as spaced out. I've been playing since launch week and i'm still working on contracts, finishing up my last few side missions, and have barely even dented my pursuits.

hahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Imaru
05-31-2013, 10:23 PM
've never seen so many people who put as many hours into this game as they do be so damn ignorant about it geesh.

Simple, Stupidity and Ignorance seems to be as contagious as the Irath-Flu.

rampag3
06-01-2013, 01:28 AM
well they cant put a release date b/c they are still after sales.....http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/defiance/106639
you still get a new bonus pack from game stop if you buy a new copy...I don't see us getting all of our dlc I see this game dead by November...

pooch83
06-01-2013, 08:04 AM
dead by nov? i doubt it. its been literately 2 months to this day, that the game has been out. they have already picked up season 2. their just getting started. an i bet the game wont die before dlc's are released. i have yet to see a game sell a "season pass", and then close out before any was given. this would be the first. but i doubt they will be. they have done a hell of a job with this game, an their doing awesome with juggling the show an the game. again i dont know why some many people ***** about this game, yet their still playing it every day... is it really that bad??. read the history of defiance, watch the tv show, watch across the badlands, theres a bunch of stuff to do with this game, that doesnt involve actually playing it.

well they cant put a release date b/c they are still after sales.....http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/defiance/106639
you still get a new bonus pack from game stop if you buy a new copy...I don't see us getting all of our dlc I see this game dead by November...

wayfarer
06-01-2013, 08:54 AM
dead by nov? i doubt it. its been literately 2 months to this day, that the game has been out. they have already picked up season 2. their just getting started. an i bet the game wont die before dlc's are released. i have yet to see a game sell a "season pass", and then close out before any was given. this would be the first. but i doubt they will be. they have done a hell of a job with this game, an their doing awesome with juggling the show an the game. again i dont know why some many people ***** about this game, yet their still playing it every day... is it really that bad??. read the history of defiance, watch the tv show, watch across the badlands, theres a bunch of stuff to do with this game, that doesnt involve actually playing it.

Well put. I want TRION to sort out the bugs before launching DLC. There's more than enough to do in game already.

pooch83
06-01-2013, 08:59 AM
i would hate for this first DLC to come out, and then the game is down for 4hr clips a day for hotfixes. the game has been running AWESOME compared to the first week of release. and i think people seem to forget that. i would love nothing more then this dlc pack. i want the truck, the blade an the casti battle area, along with the sieges of course lol. but they can fix whats left first. cant wait for monday.

Edit: if you watch http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/b/410824088 and go to 2:08:27. they stated that monday a bunch of content will be coming out, then that wed the 5th. will be a patch that includes content as well. just food for thought is anyone wanted to know, an wanted proof.

Well put. I want TRION to sort out the bugs before launching DLC. There's more than enough to do in game already.

Zabel
06-01-2013, 09:55 AM
On the whole the game is entertaining to play, there is always an influx of people who are looking for help, there's leveling weapons, emergencies, arkfalls, co-op boards, etc. There is always something to do. If you are 4000+ Ego and your complaining about having nothing to do or whining consistantly about downloadable content that hasn't come out for a game that is maybe a two months old, dlc which you will probably download immediately and blow through anyway and then be sitting in your chair fat,sweaty and sad again with a case of the dlc blues. Here's a tip...do something else!!!!. Trion and the friggin world dont owe you diddly crap so stop yer whining!!!

wiseguy2266
06-01-2013, 10:50 AM
On the whole the game is entertaining to play, there is always an influx of people who are looking for help, there's leveling weapons, emergencies, arkfalls, co-op boards, etc. There is always something to do. If you are 4000+ Ego and your complaining about having nothing to do or whining consistantly about downloadable content that hasn't come out for a game that is maybe a two months old, dlc which you will probably download immediately and blow through anyway and then be sitting in your chair fat,sweaty and sad again with a case of the dlc blues. Here's a tip...do something else!!!!. Trion and the friggin world dont owe you diddly crap so stop yer whining!!!

Well put my man. None of the whiners seem to understand that no one is forcing them to play only defiance. Play something else or go outside and socialize.

pooch83
06-01-2013, 11:10 AM
agreed. i work, i drift, i am forever building an messing around with my car an club. an i still play this game every day for the mini of 2hrs, at least to get my dailies done. before the release of this game. i didnt give 2 flying f**ks about it, honestly. but once i saw some youtube clips of game play, saw it was 10k plus people to play with, an it was connected an in the same world as the show. it had me hooked, line an sinker. i watch the show every week. i see what other people are doing on youtube. i have even read the full history of the future on defiance.com of how it all happened. TRION has added so much content to this game its crazy. like i said before, playing the game isnt the only way to fulfill yourself. they have added a bunch of stuff for people to read, watch an play. get off the game if you are annoyed by it so much, do something else, go outside. or see what else trion has to offer besides just this game. i completely agree with zable. for those who are b***hing an complaining about "i paid for a dlc, i want a dlc". if you blew by everything the game has to offer thus far. then when the dlc comes out, your gonna blow thru that as well. then youll be back at square one..... then what??

Well put my man. None of the whiners seem to understand that no one is forcing them to play only defiance. Play something else or go outside and socialize.

hornby7
06-01-2013, 11:31 AM
what i think we should have is a DLC what allows us to go to defiance and meet all the charaters up to date like we get to the fight area and let us fight like bio men and stuff like that and also lets us see nolan and irisa etc that would be really cool i would defo download that

Hornby7

pooch83
06-01-2013, 11:35 AM
they still have 4 dlc that havent been thought of yet. this 1st casti dlc was made all based off of what the gamers wanted. so if enough people wanted what you do. then im sure somewhere they would make it happened. from just bits an pieces of what they said the battle arena is suppose to be like. it sounds badass. an their adding the dual option to. so you can run up to any other gamer that you come across, an dual them if they or you accept. i think thats pretty cool. i saw a lot of people doing that on DCUO, but my laptop ran to slow for me to interact :-(

what i think we should have is a DLC what allows us to go to defiance and meet all the charaters up to date like we get to the fight area and let us fight like bio men and stuff like that and also lets us see nolan and irisa etc that would be really cool i would defo download that

Hornby7