PDA

View Full Version : Ancient gamer of moo moo seeking UK time frame guild

Kronas
05-31-2013, 08:55 AM
Afternoon folks, 30+ gamer here from the North end on the UK looking for a clan to play through Defiance with.

Not looking for any kind of hardcore bollocks as I've been there and done that on most MMO's to date and I am now looking to settle down and just enjoy content with like minded, sarcastic old timers :)

Do we have any clans that match this?

Kronas

pkcrow
05-31-2013, 09:05 AM
Hey bud, I'm just putting together a clan at the moment. Pretty much hoping to just have a group of people to play with and just enjoy gaming together really. Not into any of that "hardcore bollocks" either haha

feel free to drop me a message if you want to play sometime :)

Kronas
05-31-2013, 03:44 PM
Hey bud, I'm just putting together a clan at the moment. Pretty much hoping to just have a group of people to play with and just enjoy gaming together really. Not into any of that "hardcore bollocks" either haha

feel free to drop me a message if you want to play sometime :)

Sounds good to me mate i'll give you a shout, im on most days/nights at the moment.

dreamon666
05-31-2013, 05:11 PM
If you want we can use an active player, we're currently at nearly 50+ members with always 10 online in the afternoon and even more in the evening. We do everything in the game, have no language or ingame race requirements and we help eachother with everything!
My ingame name is the same as here, so add me as a friend.

Covington
05-31-2013, 05:18 PM
Ancient gamer of moo moo seeking UK time frame guild
Kronas

LOL you're old! Sorry you have to forgive me I get excited when anything I recognize happen in gaming "Ancient gamers of moo moo

Kronas
05-31-2013, 06:18 PM
LOL you're old! Sorry you have to forgive me I get excited when anything I recognize happen in gaming "Ancient gamers of moo moo

/bow :)

Pleased to be of service