PDA

View Full Version : McLovin IT

SickoSlayer
05-31-2013, 09:23 AM
i love this game with a passion. please trion fix the bugs and expand on this great idea but please dont drive pvp any farther than it already is from MMO status. most of your loyal base bought this assuming good mmo pvp. let the ones that complain about unfair pvp go play COD. chances are they never use the store to support the free servers anyways. if you could please drive towards true MMO status i know you would keep the loyal ones and bring in more that will actually support the free servers

Neo Revanuk
05-31-2013, 09:28 AM
I for one will play this game until the dark day when it is taken down. Yes I have complaints, but the good stuff outnumbers the bad way to much.

SickoSlayer
05-31-2013, 09:45 AM
I for one will play this game until the dark day when it is taken down. Yes I have complaints, but the good stuff outnumbers the bad way to much.

agreed........

MagellanD
05-31-2013, 10:07 AM
Yet another one of these threads.

Defacto response here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7w64fbqYQY

Kasteil
05-31-2013, 12:00 PM
Obviously Defiance has many flaws and bugs, but that's to be expected with any new MMO. The game will be exponentially better when Trion can iron out these issues and have a smoother game, but in the meantime I have enjoyed this game since its release and will continue playing it.

Odessa
05-31-2013, 12:07 PM
I agree. This game has me hooked. The enjoyment I've gotten far outweighs the issues.

LtRobbiesan
05-31-2013, 12:51 PM
I agree. This game has me hooked. The enjoyment I've gotten far outweighs the issues.

+1

/10char

Commandermech
05-31-2013, 02:15 PM
Yeah this game is one of the best I have played in a while and the pros heavily outwieght the cons lol!!

bodybag360
05-31-2013, 03:01 PM
By the time they fix this game to where most of the bugs are fixed and the game actually runs smooth, the next gen consoles will be out. I mean, this game has been out close to 2 months already, And i could write a book on the amount of bugs that are still in it.

- Scrapworks Salvage - Fix the Glitch to where people can skip 3/4 the map

- EGO upgrade - When it flashes in the middle of the screen EGO Level up... It Removes your last perk from your 1st custom class. This only happens when you come in and out of matchmaking, and logging in.

- Contract Glitch - When the contracts reset... i am sure that everyone wants to see CONTRACT COMPLETE flash like 3 or 4 times on the screen. You could simply add something like a message in the bottom right saying Daily Contracts reset. It can't be that hard.

- Floating Objects - About half the time i do the emergancies, there are random floating objects. ( Trucks, ammo box, barriers.

- Co-op Group glitch - Sometimes when you join a co-op game it doesn't let you join the current group in the game. And when you try, it instantly says " Group Disband"

- Co- op Results screen glitch - Sometimes when you get disconnected from a co-op mission, and join another one, about half way through you will get the screen showing the results and be forced to leave.

And those are just some that i can think of off the top of my head.

SickoSlayer
05-31-2013, 04:47 PM
the quality of the game is not in question. its my fav game. whats in questions is will they allow people with bad gaming skills to mess up what they made by complaining about preexisting items. why not complain about how there are modded weapons and shield that never go down unless you mob them. no they complain about a MMO not being fair pvp which this is already super fair for a MMO. people dont realize if they played another MMO and tried to bang with a maxed out char that the guy would kill them with ease unless they were at that persons level. most of us bought this to play a MMO not a fair and square shooter. they should be glad its already low level friendly but no all i see is negative negative so it upsets me. NO MATTER WHAT THEY NERF YOU WILL STILL COMPLAIN ABOUT THE NEXT BEST THING..rockets and bmgs used to be the best now infecters and shotguns and dets... nerfing wont make you better at pvp lol