PDA

View Full Version : Question about Synergy...

RuckingFetard
05-31-2013, 09:46 AM
Alright guys, Im a little confused and this is probably a stupid question but here goes: If a mod has a synergy (example: Assassin has +crit %), can I put it on a weapon with say Synergy: Run-n-gun and still get that bonus, or does the weapon have to have that same Assasin synergy?

SickoSlayer
05-31-2013, 09:47 AM
has to be to same. no mixing

RuckingFetard
05-31-2013, 09:51 AM

Yeah I kinda figured. Just wanted to make sure though. Wasted some good mods and now its gonna cost me 49k ark salvage to get em back lol

Zugo
05-31-2013, 09:52 AM

Correct,

In order to get the synergy on the weapon the mod MUST be of the same name.
Assasin mod in an Assasin synergy gun.

FrkyDkyDutch
05-31-2013, 11:15 AM
... and what is the best way to go about getting these types of mods? Is it strictly buying from lock boxes throughout the Bay Area? (Going to throw some questions out to help newer players like myself get a full understanding of the game).

SaneFail
05-31-2013, 11:29 AM
Pretty much, yes, just the mod caches for 16 keys. I have only ever seen scavenger sniper mods for sale at vendors and never seen any synergy mods drop. If you're in a hurry, you can also head to the 360 trade forums and see if anyone has any for sale.

FrkyDkyDutch
05-31-2013, 11:32 AM
I am always hesitant about buying off forums. Is there an area with standard prices now or is it basically seller preference? I know in previous games I played it was seller preference based on a standard cost ... if that makes sense?