PDA

View Full Version : Easy Stuff Finished

Kasteil
05-31-2013, 12:30 PM
The last few days I have been running a bunch of coop instances and brought my AR, SMG, and LMG levels to 20 :)
Now that the easy stuff is done, its time to put on my big boy slippers and move to sawed off, infectors, and BMG's :(

FantasyMeister
05-31-2013, 12:40 PM
Now that the easy stuff is done, its time to put on my big boy slippers and move to sawed off, infectors, and BMG's :(

Say "Hi" to Hulker in San Quentin for me! I'm working on Cerberus whilst the going is good (lots of people playing) so I never have to play PvP ever again after that other than Contracts. Then it's Sniper Rifles, which I'm not looking forward to one bit, although I hear shooting Forges in the face is quite lucrative.

Odessa
05-31-2013, 12:54 PM
I asked for some suggestions for the sawed off pursuit and got great responses.

CLICK HERE FOR THREAD (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?80292-Tips-Sawed-Off-Shotgun-to-Level-20-Pursuit-(kill-me-now))

I'm right there with you on the leveling. I keep swapping weapons, which makes it a longer process. I definitely need to visit the Hulker this weekend. San Francisco is a great spot if you have someone with you. Dark Matter tears me a new one solo.

CrazyBard
05-31-2013, 12:58 PM
The last few days I have been running a bunch of coop instances and brought my AR, SMG, and LMG levels to 20 :)

Gratz! Don't envy you the next task though. I hate sawed offs and have just started to look at infectors and BMGs too :s Trying to do other pursuits and ignore them for now, but might have to man up at some point soon :s

Kasteil
05-31-2013, 01:03 PM
I asked for some suggestions for the sawed off pursuit and got great responses.

CLICK HERE FOR THREAD (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?80292-Tips-Sawed-Off-Shotgun-to-Level-20-Pursuit-(kill-me-now))

I'm right there with you on the leveling. I keep swapping weapons, which makes it a longer process. I definitely need to visit the Hulker this weekend. San Francisco is a great spot if you have someone with you. Dark Matter tears me a new one solo.

Thanks, any sawed off besides a courier or nano fragger for levelling seems like a complete waste of time. I also just remembered a mission in San Fran that can level weapons fast. Its one of the first missions you do there called Pirate Radio were you go to Bernel Tower and first encounter scrappers. At the end of that mission a scrapper forge appears, so I kill it then abandon the mission. Rinse and repeat.

mikepaul
05-31-2013, 01:09 PM
I didn't focus on Infectors at first. I just noticed that when I fired my Incubator at a crystal you had to break, the bugs generated lots of damage as they pillaged the area. Run in circles around the crystal, firing the Incubator, picking up the stuff the Salvage perk helped drop. For the most part, skitterlings are ignored since I fire at their blisters quite often, but when I notice they stop making blisters I switch to something else so the crystal breaks faster.

Sure, there's probably some other method that's faster, but this one works at all arkfalls (aim at enemies) and better at certain ones (aim at crystal)...