PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for robbing me!

Wraieth
05-31-2013, 01:06 PM
Ok its one thing when the games busted or has bugs. But to just openly rip people off is just ****ed up. I seen another thread about bits missing since the bonus weekend kicked in.

So i hop on to make sure mines there and poof nearly 1k of bits just freaking gone.

I was hanging on them in hopes the dlc was coming soon with some new outfits and such. Now thier gone i will not make the mistake of putting another cent into this gapeing whole of a game. This is by far the stupidest and most irrespononsible glitch they have introduced yet.

My god i am just enraged at the crap they are doing and dont seem to give a dam one way or the other.

phunphool
05-31-2013, 01:08 PM
I know you're pissed, and I would be too, but just contact support dude. They're pretty good when it comes to stuff like this.

Wraieth
05-31-2013, 01:09 PM
I know you're pissed, and I would be too, but just contact support dude. They're pretty good when it comes to stuff like this.

cant log into the site its down atm

Wi7cher
05-31-2013, 01:10 PM
Contact the support or live chat. I'm sure they will help you.

ghost_ol3a
05-31-2013, 01:10 PM
and they didnt give you a reach around? how about lube??

ghost_ol3a
05-31-2013, 01:11 PM
cant log into the site its down atm
ha the old grab and run

Saravind
05-31-2013, 01:11 PM
im still waiting for my 24 hrs boosts i reported about 6 days ago or so im sure the live chat is sick of me to be honest.... prol not but its the only place i have had my issues resolved

Wraieth
05-31-2013, 01:12 PM

i would contact them but the sites down so cant even report it atm cep in game wich has been done.

Wraieth
05-31-2013, 01:14 PM
this is utterly and completely ****ed up. cant get live chat so no help there till its back up.

How about an offical response here sledge on why the hell we was robbed?

Wolfrick_Adar
05-31-2013, 01:14 PM
So multiple people are reporting that their bits are gone. But it's not a bug that will be corrected -- it's TRION STEALING AND RIPPING EVERYONE OFF!

Elgand
05-31-2013, 01:15 PM
If I had to guess the store is currently being updated and that is why we are all missing bits. The in game store received no update this past Tuesday, and hopefully that is what is happening right now. Give it a little time. I have over 10,000 bits in the store right now(That are missing), bought the $50 double points deal.

I am not worried that if it is indeed a bug they will fix it promptly.

Wraieth
05-31-2013, 01:16 PM
So multiple people are reporting that their bits are gone. But it's not a bug that will be corrected -- it's TRION STEALING AND RIPPING EVERYONE OFF!

well lets see if they **** up and you loose all your boosts trion says whoops sorry to bad. If they **** up and you loose items they say oops sorry to bad . What makes you think they will return a cash option bits are no diffrent than boosts and we see how well they give those back dont we.

Kroesis
05-31-2013, 01:18 PM
It's definitely not anything to do with any servers being down. Company like trion needs to rip off customers who throw money at them. Makes sense, yeah they've obviously robbed people.

ghost_ol3a
05-31-2013, 01:19 PM
is this what happens when you don't refer a friend?
*grabs phone*

KyKass
05-31-2013, 01:21 PM
Checked the twitter feed...store is down for maintenance.

Iceberg
05-31-2013, 01:21 PM
DEFIANCEGame ‏@DefianceGame 15m

We will be performing maintenance on our in-game store and purchases of new items will be unavailable for the next hour. #DefianceUpdate
Expand

TheLastDon
05-31-2013, 01:22 PM
I have had no problems buying boosts and applying them. I've bought about 10 so far. The clan ones seem to take a few hours some times to kick in, but other than that it seems to work fine for me.

SynchroMystik
05-31-2013, 01:23 PM
I have added 2 days worth of clan boosts and nothing showed up, I sent a support ticket but have heard nothing so far.

I feel your pain brother.

Kroesis
05-31-2013, 01:25 PM
I take it we can expect wild threads like these every time the store server goes for maintenance?

Gratty
05-31-2013, 01:36 PM
Ok its one thing when the games busted or has bugs. But to just openly rip people off is just ****ed up. I seen another thread about bits missing since the bonus weekend kicked in.

So i hop on to make sure mines there and poof nearly 1k of bits just freaking gone.

I was hanging on them in hopes the dlc was coming soon with some new outfits and such. Now thier gone i will not make the mistake of putting another cent into this gapeing whole of a game. This is by far the stupidest and most irrespononsible glitch they have introduced yet.

My god i am just enraged at the crap they are doing and dont seem to give a dam one way or the other.

When you contact them they will just tell you that you are lying and your bits purchase is not even in their system. They will "send it to an investigation team" and you will get the same response a few days later. If you get your bits back, and I hope you do, that's awesome. Unfortunately, their customer service is atrocious, and I can't see you getting them back. Let's hope they prove me wrong.

Cerne
05-31-2013, 01:41 PM

You: now i have 2 questions 1. why is the defiance store down and all my items in claim items gone on ps3
You: everyone has no bits or anything defiance store on ps3 is completely out of commission
GM Rayosequis: I'm very sorry about that. Currently our account tool is experiencing some technical issues. That's more than likely connected to the store being down as well.

Hope499
05-31-2013, 01:42 PM

Settle down bra lol,

They will fix it, just calm yourself..

its happening to lots of people, it will get corrected...

oh, and also:

http://imageshack.us/a/img844/8339/tumblrlq2k81nb7b1qht847.gif

Cerne
05-31-2013, 01:42 PM
in other words chill out it will be fixed:)

ironhands
05-31-2013, 01:43 PM
It's definitely not anything to do with any servers being down. Company like trion needs to rip off customers who throw money at them. Makes sense, yeah they've obviously robbed people.

you know that...how?

the store is likely on its own server, independent of the game servers

cab0218
05-31-2013, 01:46 PM
When you contact them they will just tell you that you are lying and your bits purchase is not even in their system. They will "send it to an investigation team" and you will get the same response a few days later. If you get your bits back, and I hope you do, that's awesome. Unfortunately, their customer service is atrocious, and I can't see you getting them back. Let's hope they prove me wrong.

They do this with everyone it seems. I did not get an outfit from a pursuit and when I showed them with a picture of it that I have all of it completed they said it was photoshopped. People in the future do not buy bits from them if this is how they are going to treat their customers. Once people stop actually using real money in the game then maybe they will actually learn how to treat their customers. Sledge needs to come on here and answer stuff more often. The last time he posted is when the servers went down and he did not even post when they were back up like he usually does.

ItISLupus
05-31-2013, 01:47 PM
They are performing maintenance on the cash shop. my 88 bits don't show up, but neither do the prices of items.

Wait until they bring that back online then complain.

Yes I sound complacent, yes I know 88 isn't a whole lot. But if an entire system is down why don't you wait for them to bring said system back online before jumping to conclusions

cab0218
05-31-2013, 01:48 PM
you know that...how?

Even if that is true bits should not be missing at all even if the store is down. They should have stated this could happen when they are doing the updating then maybe people would not freak out.

zzzornbringer
05-31-2013, 01:48 PM
plz contact support directly. raging on the forums doesn't help all that much.

ItISLupus
05-31-2013, 01:52 PM
q
Even if that is true bits should not be missing at all even if the store is down. They should have stated this could happen when they are doing the updating then maybe people would not freak out.

If the store is on its own server, that means Bit purchases and the likes are more than likely held on the same server(imagine the chaos if people bought bits only to have lost them due to a server rollback)

Kroesis
05-31-2013, 01:53 PM
you know that...how?

Sorry, i didn't feel the need to add /sarcasm to the end of that, thought it was obvious. The store server was/is down for maintenance, it is independant. Suggest people check when it's back up for their bits before getting worked up about being robbed!

cab0218

Support is crap they tend to not help people for the most part. Posting on here tends to be alot better because people can see if others are having the same issue since support seems to not usually have that information.

Hope499

Actually, it gives me like 50 reasons to post this:

Im not sure if they ARE reasons...but meh

ironhands
05-31-2013, 01:54 PM

sure they would - the number is pulled from the cash store server, not from the player database. the bits and cash store likely has much higher encryption, so they wouldn't want to store something of "value" with the other player data

Iceberg
05-31-2013, 01:54 PM
Actually, it gives me like 50 reasons to post this:

Im not sure if they ARE reasons...but meh

Just make it your signature already :P

ironhands
05-31-2013, 01:55 PM
Sorry, i didn't feel the need to add /sarcasm to the end of that, thought it was obvious. The store server was/is down for maintenance, it is independant. Suggest people check when it's back up for their bits before getting worked up about being robbed!

lol, should have been, but half of the other comments in the thread look almost exactly the same, but genuine ;P

Kroesis
05-31-2013, 01:58 PM
lol, should have been, but half of the other comments in the thread look almost exactly the same, but genuine ;P

I'll make it more OTT next time, lol!

HELL MAMA
05-31-2013, 01:58 PM
and they keep coming this one is 4.

cab0218
05-31-2013, 02:00 PM
I think we should have more communication on here than on Twitter. That post about the store going down should have been posted on here. In my opinion Lance was a better CM than Matt has been. Lance actually answered my questions and helped me with things.

ironhands
05-31-2013, 02:01 PM
I think we should have more communication on here than on Twitter. That post about the store going down should have been posted on here. In my opinion Lance was a better CM than Matt has been. Lance actually answered my questions and helped me with things.

or just stick a twitter widget on the left side to show the last 20

cab0218
05-31-2013, 02:03 PM
or just stick a twitter widget on the left side to show the last 20

Nah im good I should not have to use Twitter to get my information. They should be posting on everything plain and simple. They could also tell us in game too but we know that will never happen. They usually only care about telling us to try other game modes.

Wolfrick_Adar
05-31-2013, 02:39 PM
Settle down bra lol. They will fix it, just calm yourself.
Sorry, I was just making fun of the knee-jerk overreaction. As much as I love the game and don't believe Trion has suddenly decided to rob everyone, I've never considered buying bits.

But at least I gave you an excuse to post that pic!

ironhands
05-31-2013, 02:42 PM
Nah im good I should not have to use Twitter to get my information. They should be posting on everything plain and simple. They could also tell us in game too but we know that will never happen. They usually only care about telling us to try other game modes.

lemme rephrase.

or [THEY] just stick a twitter widget on the left side to show the last 20

cab0218
05-31-2013, 02:53 PM
lemme rephrase.

Why should people have to use social media to get their information though? Everything should be posted on here.

Wraieth
05-31-2013, 03:09 PM
lemme rephrase.

we shouldnt these are the Offical game forums it should be posted here first and other media outlets second.

Youkai Risu
05-31-2013, 03:11 PM

Or they say sorry we don't have record of you buying bits.

Covington
05-31-2013, 03:12 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA oh wait you are serious... I was mugged last weekend and never heard a peep.

Iceberg
05-31-2013, 03:16 PM
Sorry, I was just making fun of the knee-jerk overreaction. As much as I love the game and don't believe Trion has suddenly decided to rob everyone, I've never considered buying bits.

But at least I gave you an excuse to post that pic!

I agree, there is absolutely no reason to buy bits in this game.

hey u
05-31-2013, 03:18 PM
hey I just went up and got a refund on my points that wigged out so talk to live chat really does help. I'm a happy camper now

hey u
05-31-2013, 03:19 PM
hey I just went up and got a refund on my points that wigged out so talk to live chat really does help. I'm a happy camper now

I have funplay money and compulsive spending habits. This game is purr........fect for me!!!!!

Atticus Batman
05-31-2013, 03:21 PM
well lets see if they **** up and you loose all your boosts trion says whoops sorry to bad. If they **** up and you loose items they say oops sorry to bad . What makes you think they will return a cash option bits are no diffrent than boosts and we see how well they give those back dont we.

really? They have always replaced my missing items with similiar ones and have refunded boosts that aren't working. But sometimes they are actually still there but not showing due to a visual bug. As for the bits, the Defiance store is down and they DID say an update was coming to it so report it in game and on forum then play your game while waiting for a response just give em a day or 2.

hey u
05-31-2013, 03:21 PM
Support is crap they tend to not help people for the most part. Posting on here tends to be alot better because people can see if others are having the same issue since support seems to not usually have that information.

I have funplay money and compulsive spending habits. This game is purr........fect for me!!!!!

cab0218
05-31-2013, 03:24 PM

It seems they only help when money is involved.

hey u
05-31-2013, 03:32 PM
It seems they only help when money is involved.

mmmm..... hard to say with me because I had money I spent with leftover bits that disappeared but I did mention this to the person. They may be able to look your guy up because I had like 75 not buy for me the other day really sucked having to go and buy keycode starts on no scroll 1 up to yes to buy. Do this 75 times then back out and have no keycodes.........SUCKES try live help MAY WORK WITH U and guy gave me my points I lost and a little bonus for my pain and suffering so maybe

Stak
05-31-2013, 03:32 PM

jesus bro relax, it was a minor glitch, it wasnt stolen or lost. no one robbed you, they were hotfixing something and it showed up as 0 with no clan bonuses for a total of 5 mins and came back.

Jokerz_89
05-31-2013, 03:37 PM

I normally don't bother reading the ignorance of ragethreads like this, cause they offer no benefit to anyone but...

Calm the f**k down dude, they didn't reach into your wallet and take money from you. Be patient and just wait for support to get back running again and let them fix it if they can. You act like their job is easy. gtfover it and chill, you seriously think petty rage threads like this serve any purpose?

they dont, if ya got a problem, post in the BUG forums stating the issue, what happened, and let them do thier job. Just writing ragethreads like this in the wrong forums just shows you're butthurt and instead of handling it in a constructive manner... you just QQ and want attention...

hey u
05-31-2013, 03:40 PM
they want to keep their fanbase and they may be able to pull up your ingame guy and look at in game transactions since its their game and servers. I think It's like a tv just Trion can just pull up your guy and rewind/fast forward your gameplay and see what's up. NO IDEA IF THIS IS TRUE

hey u
05-31-2013, 03:47 PM
NO HE IS JUST PISSED OFF man I have made posts long time ago venting my rage. But when u get it off your chest u can move on
and live chat will help with your problem well at least it did with me

When I did my rage posts I was hoping somebody at trion would read it and start working to fix the problem.... at times try and have trion read my post and say to themselves noooooooo I will do everything in my power to keep u playing this game ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh...... I SHALL FIX THE PROBLEM

IF IT TOOK A LITTLE RAGE the first few times but it got fixed or is getting fixed. Yes the last perk resetting is really old but besides that some people just need to get it off their chest

Youkai Risu
05-31-2013, 04:59 PM
jesus bro relax, it was a minor glitch, it wasnt stolen or lost. no one robbed you, they were hotfixing something and it showed up as 0 with no clan bonuses for a total of 5 mins and came back.

5 minutes for you, roughly a good 3 hours for me and all my friends.

AmnesiaHaze
05-31-2013, 05:08 PM

it doesnt make sense at all , why would they need to steal your ten dollars and make you not come back and spend more?

Kroesis
05-31-2013, 05:11 PM
I'll re-post this for you...

AmnesiaHaze
05-31-2013, 05:21 PM
ok , ive seen lots of topics and people who would write such stuff being serious

Kroesis
05-31-2013, 05:26 PM
ok , ive seen lots of topics and people who would write such stuff being serious

Aye, I went on to say that in order to avoid confusion I'll try to be more OTT in future... or add /sarcasm.