PDA

View Full Version : has bonus loot boost vanished for anyone else???

KillAlot V2
05-31-2013, 01:23 PM
like title says bonus loot boost was there for me but because the store was saying i had zero bits i restarted my xbox and now when i log in theres no loot boost for the bonus weekend the same thing happend last weekend with the xp boost it vanished for me anyone else have this issue on eu servers or na

Robbie
05-31-2013, 01:25 PM
yeh the boost was showing for me then i get a time out now it not there anymore

KillAlot V2
05-31-2013, 01:29 PM
happend last weekend with the xp boost also as per usual with trion nothings ever simple i think its a bit of a joke they give us stuff then take it away im sick of the whole boosts vanishing stuff even ones ive bought for my clan 5 mins after i purchased

Robbie
05-31-2013, 01:33 PM
yeh its getting to be a joke i did not get my boosts refunded when i got them just before the servers went down for nearly a full day so i paid for nothing

ZOSO62
05-31-2013, 01:33 PM
Half of my clan had the loot boost disappear, but more importantly they are also missing our clan boosts, the Defiance Store is empty, all our bits are gone and the Support site is down...go figure.

Robbie
05-31-2013, 01:36 PM
yeh i contacted support ;ast time and suprise suprise they said cant refund boosts or bits cause the never had a record of purchases

KillAlot V2
05-31-2013, 01:48 PM
its a shame really when people are spending real world money and getting nothing in return i mean instead of nerfing shotguns and the cars in that last patch mybe they could have focused on getting the clan stuff fixed and the problems with boosts cant say im surprised they took the easy option and fixed stuff that never neaded fixed or should i say broke more than what they fixed

Vomiting Wolf
05-31-2013, 01:56 PM
Sames!

I had 400bits remaining, became zero, lost boost, then 220bits came back, now zero again. SO frustrating.

Robbie
05-31-2013, 02:23 PM
yeh that it is was planning to add mod slots to my legendarys now i need to do it the hard way was looking forward to having that loot boost this weekend

fubucious
05-31-2013, 02:40 PM
gone here also

mbergeron
05-31-2013, 02:42 PM
Twitter page mentioned a fix for the store and taking it down for an hour.

Youkai Risu
05-31-2013, 03:03 PM
How about boost weekend ? also clan boosts are messed up again.....

griefbot
05-31-2013, 03:15 PM
its ok the boost doesn't do anything anyways

nick wilson
05-31-2013, 03:24 PM
samething, timed out now boost is gone

hey u
05-31-2013, 03:59 PM
hey my points disappeared on me as well. I opened a live chat and got my points refunded to be just a few minutes ago try that may help!!!!

took like a hour to talk to someone so have some music handy

Youkai Risu
05-31-2013, 05:00 PM
its ok the boost doesn't do anything anyways

really now? then why did I pull a orange frc normad smg (with keys) and make roughly 20k selling weapons running co op with 25% extra loot drop?

Vomiting Wolf
05-31-2013, 06:58 PM
Hey man, was it this live chat you used? https://support.trionworlds.com/app/chat/chat_launch

I'm a big fan of getting stuff sorted via live chat, sending a message off into the ether does make me feel all that confident.

Gratty
05-31-2013, 11:14 PM
Weren't they supposed to fix this? Oh wait, they aren't too good at that fixing thing-a-ma-jig...

hey u
05-31-2013, 11:21 PM
Weren't they supposed to fix this? Oh wait, they aren't too good at that fixing thing-a-ma-jig...

hey my points disappeared on me as well. I opened a live chat and got my points refunded to be just a few minutes ago try that may help!!!!

Gratty
05-31-2013, 11:29 PM

Or we could not spam this thread with the same post 4 times.

griefbot
06-01-2013, 08:42 AM
really now? then why did I pull a orange frc normad smg (with keys) and make roughly 20k selling weapons running co op with 25% extra loot drop?

i ran 3 co-ops and I got only 1 blue drop, 3 green drops, and 10 whites, woot!
my tier 4 lock box had 3 green grenades and a blue rocket launcher, woot!