PDA

View Full Version : loot boost weekend gone

fubucious
05-31-2013, 02:02 PM
after the server crashed now we dont see our event boost anyone else notice this

cab0218
05-31-2013, 02:03 PM
I had this happen to. Why can they never get anything right?

fubucious
05-31-2013, 02:11 PM
every week new bugs to deal with. a friend of mine ask me about getting this game i told him its fun to play when its working but you have to deal with all the bugs that come with it. 90% of the time i have fun and really enjoy the game but the bugs make the other 10 make me say why did i buy this. simple bugs they can't fix ark falls not able to complete never had that problem till patch 116. the last perk have to redo it every match just a few to name

cab0218
05-31-2013, 02:15 PM
Can a mod,Dev or CM come and post what is going on? Im going to submit a bug report to let them know. Maybe even a open a ticket.

Dragos Drakkar
05-31-2013, 02:17 PM
Got hit with this myself as well. Originally thought it might have been because someone in my clan bought an additional Loot Bonus for the clan. but seeing that other people are getting this as well has made me think it's another problem from Trion.

cab0218
05-31-2013, 02:19 PM
They need to learn how to communicate with is better. I guess I will have to check Twitter to see if something is wrong on their end. This could have to do with the Defiance Store being down.

Valekrin
05-31-2013, 02:27 PM
I too am a victim. I feel cold inside.

cab0218
05-31-2013, 02:49 PM
So much for the bonus loot weekend. How about the mods come in here and comment on what is going on instead of closing threads. If you have time to do that you have time to help us with some questions that we have.

RigaMortis
05-31-2013, 02:57 PM
Having this same issue aswell, EU PS3.

Hope499
05-31-2013, 02:59 PM
I too am a victim. I feel cold inside.

I will warm you...

Come into my warming embrace!

Wraieth
05-31-2013, 02:59 PM
So much for the bonus loot weekend. How about the mods come in here and comment on what is going on instead of closing threads. If you have time to do that you have time to help us with some questions that we have.

im guessing its because they either have no idea whats happening or they just dont want to face up to haveing everything they touch broken.

cab0218
05-31-2013, 03:01 PM
im guessing its because they either have no idea whats happening or they just dont want to face up to haveing everything they touch broken.

I rather say they are looking into it than not say anything at all.

PhaTCounT
05-31-2013, 03:30 PM
after the server crashed now we dont see our event boost anyone else notice this

Same here, And I spent real money to increase it higher. What a waste. Am done if this don't get fixed. Happen last bonus loot weekend also. Ps3 Na

GiantInMaine
05-31-2013, 03:42 PM
Dev said on twitch they are looking into it and hope to fix it soon.

Nyymi
05-31-2013, 03:44 PM
Looks like most problems this game has to offer happens on consoles, luckily PC is mainly bug free or atleast there isn't any major issues.

Spookyy
05-31-2013, 04:14 PM
Looks like most problems this game has to offer happens on consoles, luckily PC is mainly bug free or atleast there isn't any major issues.

Pc mainly bugfree? Joke of the year? so darn funny.

Arsenic_Touch
05-31-2013, 04:20 PM

Are you trying to be funny? because that was really funny. Want to know why it's really funny? it's really funny because it couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Pc mainly bugfree? Joke of the year? so darn funny.

Inorite?

Dragos Drakkar
05-31-2013, 04:30 PM
Well, now they are supposed to be taking the servers down for an hour to get a hotfix to get the boost to work correctly. So we can probably expect more than 2 hours of downtime and then maybe about 30 seconds of the boost seemingly working, but not really.

lanxmixpunk
05-31-2013, 04:36 PM
THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!! OH DEAR LORDY LORDY PLZ NOOOOOOO NOT AN HOUR OF DOWN TIME grab a bite go jerk it maybe bathe? Keep calm the world isn't ending.

Arsenic_Touch
05-31-2013, 04:39 PM
Well, now they are supposed to be taking the servers down for an hour to get a hotfix to get the boost to work correctly. So we can probably expect more than 2 hours of downtime and then maybe about 30 seconds of the boost seemingly working, but not really.

Here's to hoping it's actually noticeable this time. The first loot weekend they did, I was getting blues and greens left and right, had to empty my bags at least twice during each co-op. The second loot weekend, my drop rates were even worse. So maybe this time they'll actually improve.

Jokerzwild
05-31-2013, 04:56 PM
I didn't know it was something we could see, is it listed with the other boosts?

Dragos Drakkar
05-31-2013, 05:07 PM
I didn't know it was something we could see, is it listed with the other boosts?

When it was showing up, there was a box under the normal 3 with the 25% Event Loot bonus, but after the glitch it was showing up very rarely if it was showing up at all.

Jokerzwild
05-31-2013, 05:10 PM
When it was showing up, there was a box under the normal 3 with the 25% Event Loot bonus, but after the glitch it was showing up very rarely if it was showing up at all.

Cool thanks, I didn't notice it that last bonus weekend.

Dragos Drakkar
05-31-2013, 06:17 PM
The boost seems to be up and working for now, but that fix seems to have caused a new problem: all of the weekly contracts have vanished and the Paradise faction isn't showing up at all. Who wants to bet that the weekly contracts will be reset or the wrong ones will be put up?