PDA

View Full Version : Trion = liars

Voidd
05-31-2013, 02:14 PM
i remember reading on here from sledge i think, saying we'd get dlc before the month ended. Well guess what? Its the last day of the month, and no dlc, big surprise. Its not about getting the dlc anymore, i just dont like being lied to and led by a carrot on a stick. You lie than keep us in the dark as to when its coming out. This treatment is what makes me so mad. I love defiance, dont get me wrong, its the lying devs that im mad at. Okay im done. Queue the fanboys coming to trions defence.

mbergeron
05-31-2013, 02:16 PM
When did they say dlc will be released before the end of the month? They said that the patch would be released before the end of the month and it was.

Durva360
05-31-2013, 02:16 PM
Not trying to hate on you or anything but after looking through threads and statements from him this is what I found. They never said the dlc would come by end of month. They said patch 1.020 would come by end of month and DLC will follow "Soon"

Commandermech
05-31-2013, 02:18 PM
i remember reading on here from sledge i think, saying we'd get dlc before the month ended. Well guess what? Its the last day of the month, and no dlc, big surprise. Its not about getting the dlc anymore, i just dont like being lied to and led by a carrot on a stick. You lie than keep us in the dark as to when its coming out. This treatment is what makes me so mad. I love defiance, dont get me wrong, its the lying devs that im mad at. Okay im done. Queue the fanboys coming to trions defence.

wow man you need to take a chill pill lol.

Kroesis
05-31-2013, 02:20 PM
i remember reading on here from sledge i think, saying we'd get dlc before the month ended.

Link or your delusion.

Cutlass Jack
05-31-2013, 02:23 PM
They never said we'd get the DLC by the end of the month. Ever. They have yet to give even the slightest hint of the release date on it.

You're confusing it with the non DLC patch.

GERMiside
05-31-2013, 02:26 PM

they never said that I was for patch, way to read what you want to ya noob

Frantic Poet
05-31-2013, 02:33 PM
Start by calling your target a 'liar' and end by calling everyone else 'fanboys.' Sounds like the beginning of a promising political career.

Where did they announce a release date? I haven't bought the Season Pass because I wanted more details.

Jester
05-31-2013, 02:42 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!