PDA

View Full Version : EGO wheel / Intel / Video: Do your vids work?

crasher
05-31-2013, 03:21 PM
Mine had vid but no sound.
Since 1.020 I have no vid, either.

Anyone else care to comment?
I dunno if it's a prog bug, or local to my machine.

Rakshasa
05-31-2013, 03:52 PM
Yep, just checked. Still working here on PC.

I seem to remember being able to start them by just double-clicking before, whereas now I have to select one and hit the Play Video button in the bottom right. But they're playing, both vid and sound.

Very early on, I don't think I had any sound with mine either. But either they fixed that, or it was just playing really low, since I may have messed with the Character Speech volume slider which controls it.

crasher
06-02-2013, 08:20 AM
Yep, just checked. Still working here on PC.

I seem to remember being able to start them by just double-clicking before, whereas now I have to select one and hit the Play Video button in the bottom right. But they're playing, both vid and sound.

Very early on, I don't think I had any sound with mine either. But either they fixed that, or it was just playing really low, since I may have messed with the Character Speech volume slider which controls it.
They used to play with no sound.

Now I don't even have a 'play' button.
Just a BigBlackViewwindow, and a description. Nothing anywhere on screen to make something start.
Been like that every time I check for over a week now.

No sound issue was from *after* the one time I heard/saw *one* video back at the beginning of the game for me.

Thanks for checking.

Escyos
06-02-2013, 08:27 AM
I used to have no sound until the last patch.

Stonga
06-02-2013, 08:30 AM
They used to play with no sound.

Now I don't even have a 'play' button.
Just a BigBlackViewwindow, and a description. Nothing anywhere on screen to make something start.
Been like that every time I check for over a week now.

No sound issue was from *after* the one time I heard/saw *one* video back at the beginning of the game for me.

Thanks for checking.

Same problem here. Had no sound before patch.. Now not even a play button.

crasher
06-02-2013, 08:31 AM
Same problem here. Had no sound before patch.. Now not even a play button.

I'm always glad to find out that I'm not the only one people think is in the back of the classroom eating Paste.

I'm using a pair of Radeon 4800 series tied together.

Driver is the latest one from prolly 4-6 months ago.

Win7/64 Pro.

Rakshasa
06-03-2013, 05:16 AM
Hm, freaky. Whenever I highlight one of the videos, the very bottom-of-the-screen line of buttons is [blank space][Exit Menu][blank space][Play Video], with the two actual buttons doing what you'd expect.

Nvidia 560Ti here, current release driver, Win7 Ultimate.