PDA

View Full Version : KTAM Tonight!

Skatch
05-31-2013, 04:02 PM
Dont worry folks even with all this talk of plague, and sick people everywhere the Sam Skatch show will go on.

Tonight at 6pm PST, and 9pm EST the Skatchman will be rocking the bay, and making your dull dreary lives just a bit better.

So tune in, and rip off the knob it is going to be a great show!

Covington
05-31-2013, 04:03 PM
Woot Cinderella! Now you have my attention!

fmarin83
05-31-2013, 04:47 PM
Y'all gonna unlock the forums on ktam?

Skatch
05-31-2013, 04:52 PM
Meh the code isn't working to make it load in the window there. I think Beck is gonna scrap the whole site, and start from scratch here soon. If you right click on them you can join them.

fmarin83
05-31-2013, 04:53 PM
for it to show up yea thats not working but the forums are live, just need admin to accept the post. i guess probably because beck hadnt gotten the plugin to work

alred
05-31-2013, 04:56 PM
Are you broadcasting now?

Defiance themed radio for your listening pleasure. www.ktamradio.com Streaming live now!

Just went there and heard nada, zip, zelch, zero, nothing.

*edit*

Figures it works in crappy IE. It didn't work in Firefox or Chrome. I really hate IE!

Skatch
05-31-2013, 04:58 PM
for it to show up yea thats not working but the forums are live, just need admin to accept the post. i guess probably because beck hadnt gotten the plugin to work

Fixed it, and moved it to the open line discussion. That is the show where we talk about game mechanics and such. Thanks for the heads up.

Skatch
05-31-2013, 05:00 PM
Are you broadcasting now?

Just went there and heard nada, zip, zelch, zero, nothing.

Yep stream is running fine at the moment. Did you use the listen live link? Might need to disable add block it messes with the player from time to time.

alred
05-31-2013, 05:01 PM
Yep stream is running fine at the moment. Did you use the listen live link? Might need to disable add block it messes with the player from time to time.
I use Firefox, so it didn't work. Not sure if it's adblock or not. I tried Chrome and it didn't work either. So I went to IE, and it works. Not sure what that says for IE.. lol.

fmarin83
05-31-2013, 05:04 PM
I use Firefox, so it didn't work. Not sure if it's adblock or not. I tried Chrome and it didn't work either. So I went to IE, and it works. Not sure what that says for IE.. lol.

I'm hearing it on chrome. These days that seems to happen with anything.

alred
05-31-2013, 05:13 PM
Hmm, I'll have to check my chrome out to see if I have anything installed on it.

First to see if i can get the stream on my Nexus 7.. lol. Great mix of music. Thanks to the station, I'm now going to spend my itunes money and buy up a styx collection.

Skatch
05-31-2013, 05:15 PM
I got to hear that song live a few weeks ago....awesome! Just awesome!
Stay tuned for the Screamin Sammy Skatch show in 45 mins!

Space_Monky
05-31-2013, 05:18 PM

if you have firefox + adblockplus it will stop the stream window from running correctly. i had to make an exception for the address in the pop up window.

Covington
05-31-2013, 05:33 PM
Crater (cheers) Bar LOL!

Love this station!

Skatch
05-31-2013, 05:48 PM
Just about ten minute till the Sam Skatch show starts. Was kind of difficult getting to the station tonight what with these triage units, and all these sick people about.

Skatch
05-31-2013, 06:10 PM
Im Sooooo scared!

Gabrielle
05-31-2013, 08:27 PM
AAAHHH Date my avatar remix!!
Well, i'm the girl with electricity issues (wish it was a joke :P)
I was able to listen to for awhile and I like it! Wish I could play it on iPhone (tried tunein app and nada) :) Will try to catch the replay on Wed

Beck
05-31-2013, 08:38 PM
AAAHHH Date my avatar remix!!
Well, i'm the girl with electricity issues (wish it was a joke :P)
I was able to listen to for awhile and I like it! Wish I could play it on iPhone (tried tunein app and nada) :) Will try to catch the replay on Wed
Plays again at about 2am PT tonight as well.

Shoutcast/winamp apps work as well. Just do a search for K-TAM and it will pop up.

Skatch
06-05-2013, 04:35 PM
Just a heads up folks the Sam Skatch replay starts in just under a half an hour!

Myll_Erik
06-05-2013, 05:43 PM
Have fun folks!

Skatch
06-05-2013, 06:04 PM
Server has a power outage atm. We will be back and streaming as soon as the station can be cleared of freaks, and mutants, and power restored!