PDA

View Full Version : full auto disruptors?

RandomGuy
05-31-2013, 04:17 PM
how does one turn a burst disruptor into a full auto disruptor? i have seen many people with them but cant seem to find out how. i have added the +3 burst to it and it does nothing at all.

Mladenov
05-31-2013, 04:25 PM
You can not.
They are semi auto and this is intended.
You can always try to use one SAW for the job.

RandomGuy
05-31-2013, 04:35 PM
if thats so then why do i see people usuing full auto ones?

Mladenov
05-31-2013, 04:38 PM
Hm, i've played since the last beta till now and i havent seen anyone using these.

OverDoneOne
05-31-2013, 04:53 PM
if thats so then why do i see people usuing full auto ones?

Its called turbo fire and theres a program that allows you to use an Xbox or PS3 controler and thats one of its features

My grandson uses it and his melee is setup with it and to see him melee is just nutz, its rapid fire blows and they don't stand a chance to even hit back

KBob
05-31-2013, 04:55 PM
Its called turbo fire and theres a program that allows you to use an Xbox or PS3 controler and thats one of its features

I'd say that
1) it also looks dangerously close to the bannable offence
2) there is LM-12 Thunder that looks like auto disruptor

OverDoneOne
05-31-2013, 05:01 PM
I'd say that
1) it also looks dangerously close to the bannable offence
2) there is LM-12 Thunder that looks like auto disruptor

Theres no way they can catch, it uses the OS Sight Unseen as in it's not a running program but an enhancement to the computers operating system, on the controller side of things

RandomGuy
05-31-2013, 05:05 PM
hmmm maybe it is the LM-12....i will have to get one and see

piercehead
05-31-2013, 05:42 PM

This sounds like BS in the instance of using it on a disruptor as there's a massive unavoidable delay between burst - it doesn't matter how fast you spam the trigger/button, it'll never fire full auto, unlike a semi-auto AR with burst mod.

3rdpig
05-31-2013, 06:04 PM
If it's an auto fire macro I'd be careful, many game makers consider them to be a bannable offense. That being said, I doubt Trion would do anything about it even if they had a way to track it. Editing the files on a local PC is absolutely a bannable offense, but again, Trion doesn't seem to be very proactive in banning cheaters.

RandomGuy
05-31-2013, 06:09 PM
nope not the LM-12

Epox
05-31-2013, 08:54 PM
It's a graphical glitch. I guess it has returned again. It was fixed. You see burst fire, everyone else will see full auto. If you have a Disruptor, just ask somebody standing next to what it looks like. I bet they say full auto.

Denim Samurai
05-31-2013, 10:15 PM
you sure you aren't just seeing someone using the blast rifle? It's a pretty similar weapon except it's 3 rounds instead of 5 per shot and it's full auto.