PDA

View Full Version : 2 odd things happen to me in pvp yesterday.

tuckerpb
05-31-2013, 05:16 PM
1. wile pvping in ob the phone range twice. i stood still for 30 each time. in the main building. and no one shot me. the second time i even saw a player from the other team run past me. don;t know if this is funny or sad that people only shoot at moving targets.

2. I got killed by a team mate. it showed his name the weapon and my name. and the camera even went to him. lol.

CoupDeGrace
05-31-2013, 05:31 PM
1. You probably looked like a decoy and they might not have wanted to give away their position on the map

2. IDK how this is possible but a FFA mode would be cool.

cusman
05-31-2013, 05:54 PM
1. wile pvping in ob the phone range twice. i stood still for 30 each time. in the main building. and no one shot me. the second time i even saw a player from the other team run past me. don;t know if this is funny or sad that people only shoot at moving targets.

2. I got killed by a team mate. it showed his name the weapon and my name. and the camera even went to him. lol.

1. They might have thought you are a Decoy user and/or you were nicely tucked away out of any crossfire.

2. That has happened to me 2-3 times as well. I call it a rare glitch and move on.