PDA

View Full Version : Now the weekly's are missing

fmarin83
05-31-2013, 05:34 PM
Was gonna do my echelon weekly and when i check poof they are all gone...

Jokerzwild
05-31-2013, 05:45 PM
Just coming to see if someone else had noticed, ya all my weeklies are gone and so is the Paradise faction

Gratty
05-31-2013, 05:46 PM
All I have to say is this

#Defiance

Nate Murder
05-31-2013, 05:48 PM
The only weekly contract that is missing is the Paradise contract.

tuckerpb
05-31-2013, 05:48 PM
also the paradise faction is gone. man i am so glad that they worked on weapon nerfs instead if bug fixing.

Jokerzwild
05-31-2013, 05:49 PM
The only weekly contract that is missing is the Paradise contract.

Have you looked recently (like since hotfix)?

fmarin83
05-31-2013, 05:50 PM
I'm on PS3 btw so i could be different for other platforms. I did a hard restart of the PS3 and still nothing and yea i didn't notice Paradise is completely gone.

Gratty
05-31-2013, 05:52 PM
also the paradise faction is gone. man i am so glad that they worked on weapon nerfs instead if bug fixing.

Like nerfing the gamebreakingly powerful Northstar Flare? The game would have never been okay without that necessary nerf.

Back on topic, I have yet to check myself, however I will take all of your words for it. I can do nothing but sigh since this issue might not be fixed for a while, and when it is fixed it will be another quick hour of downtime. Everytime something goes wrong I have to say this one word that is preceded by a hashtag.

#Defiance

jingz13
05-31-2013, 05:53 PM
I'm on PS3 btw so i could be different for other platforms. I did a hard restart of the PS3 and still nothing and yea i didn't notice Paradise is completely gone.

Yup ditto
10/char

Iceberg
05-31-2013, 05:55 PM
Really??? I had 1 more matron kill to go and now this. Thanks trion :)

So hows that Test server coming along?

jingz13
05-31-2013, 05:58 PM
Paradise is even missing front the the goals section. See season one>reputation. Only 8 goals not 10.

Nate Murder
05-31-2013, 05:58 PM
Have you looked recently (like since hotfix)?

I stand corrected. I started watching continuum during the hotfix. Paradise IS completely gone, as well as the weeklies.

Jokerzwild
05-31-2013, 06:01 PM
Paradise is even missing front the the goals section. See season one>reputation. Only 8 goals not 10.

Really interesting, maybe they were trying to remove paraise as a faction all together outside of those Dodge Challenges. I was wondering why they removed the weekly for it and now fully gone even the pursuits.

Iceberg
Just watch, servers need to go back down to fix the hot fix, 20+ hours later.... "Hey its fixed"

Remag Div
haha Trion always outdoes themselves when breaking totally random things with updates...

Iceberg
05-31-2013, 06:02 PM
haha Trion always outdoes themselves when breaking totally random things with updates...

They really trioned that patch eh?

fmarin83
05-31-2013, 06:03 PM
Really??? I had 1 more matron kill to go and now this. Thanks trion :)

So hows that Test server coming along?

Same and i just did a Mother of all Hellbugs to see if it would give credit, that the bug was just cosmetic but nothing showing.

Adrena Chrome
05-31-2013, 06:05 PM
love it! stealing it! anything goes wrong from now on i'm calling it trioned lol

Iceberg
05-31-2013, 06:07 PM
love it! stealing it! anything goes wrong from now on i'm calling it trioned lol

Crap, I should have trade marked it or copyrighted it!

Kroesis
05-31-2013, 06:15 PM
Despite paradise rep disappearing altogether, the vendor still shows my correct amount.

Iceberg
05-31-2013, 06:17 PM
Despite paradise rep disappearing altogether, the vendor still shows my correct amount.

No no, this is a dooms day thread, no positive stuff here!!

I guess it's something at least right? Not like it was completely wiped clean and everyone has to start back at 0 rep points.

fmarin83
05-31-2013, 06:20 PM

I guess it's something at least right? Not like it was completely wiped clean and everyone has to start back at 0 rep points.

Don't give them ideas!

Dragos Drakkar
05-31-2013, 06:20 PM

Now that you have said that, the next glitch will probably remove the stored reputation from everyone.

Edit: Aw, you beat me to it, Marin.

Kroesis
05-31-2013, 06:26 PM

I r doin it wrong?!

Stonga
05-31-2013, 06:27 PM

What are you talking about? There was never a pursuit for paradise rep.. ever..

Iceberg
05-31-2013, 06:28 PM
Thought provoking question: How does a hot fix for loot boost have anything to do with weekly contracts? Did they try to do some stealth fix not mentioned in the patch notes?

Iceberg
05-31-2013, 06:29 PM
What are you talking about? There was never a pursuit for paradise rep.. ever..

In all fairness, it needs to replace echelon and then echelon needs to be put in the PvP pursuit section.

bigdirty
05-31-2013, 06:43 PM

Yeah on PS3 Paradise is gone and all weeklies are gone. My rep values got all messed up as well.

I had 9/10 freight yard matches done. If it gets reset because of this dumb loot weekend I'll be pretty pissed.

Nefarious
05-31-2013, 06:50 PM
nah my weekly's are gone too. All I had left was Mothers Muck anyway. Good riddance.

fmarin83
05-31-2013, 06:59 PM
Any word from a Dev? Or should we be quiet before they hotfix this

Wraieth
05-31-2013, 07:01 PM

they probably posted about it on the bathroom wall.

bigdirty
05-31-2013, 07:02 PM
Yeah just did my last freight yard and no rep gained. The weeklies aren't even activated anymore. Weird.

Iceberg
05-31-2013, 07:03 PM

Heres the thing, when the servers came back up after 5 minutes they were told via Twitter, in game bug reports, and the community person who updated the server thread with the servers back online was pmed about it. I do not see how they don't know the had a problem about this, they are probably at home now thinking everything is fine.

Wraieth
05-31-2013, 07:05 PM
Heres the thing, when the servers came back up after 5 minutes they were told via Twitter, in game bug reports, and the community person who updated the server thread with the servers back online was pmed about it. I do not see how they don't know the had a problem about this, they are probably at home now thinking everything is fine.

i think the more correct answer is they are at home not careing about this.

Thovar
05-31-2013, 07:35 PM
Awesome, I was 595 out of 600 Paradise rep. Once they fix it I'll probably be back to zero again...

Doomsaw
05-31-2013, 07:36 PM

Lulz!

10 characters.

Nate Murder
05-31-2013, 07:48 PM
Awesome, I was 595 out of 600 Paradise rep. Once they fix it I'll probably be back to zero again...

There has never been a reputation reset, ever. Good try though scrubby.

Gratty
05-31-2013, 08:46 PM
Something got messed up after they attempted to fix something? No way.

barium
05-31-2013, 09:35 PM
nah my weekly's are gone too. All I had left was Mothers Muck anyway. Good riddance.

same good riddance to that one. 10 times in that coop for 1 stupid mob(unless there is another place to get it that i couldn't find any info on) and i cant fricken skip any cinematics ever GRRRRR plus i have to stop every 5 feet to salvage crap for space. at least i actually like that 1 cinematic where the guy screams i'm not psycho LOL

edit
also btw i keep saying MORE dailies and now you took away 1/2 of em GRRRRRR MORE DAMIT NOT LESS MORE MORE MORE i need a excuse to shoot at things. had to break down and do the coop/pvp pursuits cause of the lack of things to do. now i only have pvp pursuits left then what? back to twiddling my thumbs :(

Tessien
05-31-2013, 11:39 PM
Was gonna do my echelon weekly and when i check poof they are all gone...

Yeah, all my weekly are gone. Paradise is completely gone, doesn't even appear in contracts anymore. Luckily, I was done with weeklies anyway, but still...

Indra Echo
05-31-2013, 11:51 PM
same good riddance to that one. 10 times in that coop for 1 stupid mob(unless there is another place to get it that i couldn't find any info on) and i cant fricken skip any cinematics ever GRRRRR plus i have to stop every 5 feet to salvage crap for space. at least i actually like that 1 cinematic where the guy screams i'm not psycho LOL

edit
also btw i keep saying MORE dailies and now you took away 1/2 of em GRRRRRR MORE DAMIT NOT LESS MORE MORE MORE i need a excuse to shoot at things. had to break down and do the coop/pvp pursuits cause of the lack of things to do. now i only have pvp pursuits left then what? back to twiddling my thumbs :(

I finished mine before Paradise was lost by doing one coop and some arkfalls.

By the way, I can't find the vendor any longer-I was trusted at Paradise but since I lost them I probably am no longer.

Ok, I can't help but think of Paradise Lost. This might be a joke.

Gratty
05-31-2013, 11:53 PM
I find it silly that there has been nothing from the Defiance team yet.

cusman
06-01-2013, 12:29 AM

That was never there before either.

Violetcoast
06-02-2013, 08:36 AM
[QUOTE=Iceberg;750633]Really??? I had 1 more matron kill to go and now this. Thanks trion :)

I had two more to go! I played this morning and the weekly contract for this was back, with a little over a day left, but all my previous kills were gone. So now, do I have to try to kill all 10 in a day? All the weekly contracts reset.

Bar6arian
06-02-2013, 09:02 AM
Hopefully this is for fixing. Yeah I lost Mother's Muck pursuit but if you ever buy weapons from the faction venders the weapon bonus kept changing. Not sure if this is how it is suppose to be but when you max out the weapons skills the bonus you get would change whenever! Sometimes it was weapon damage, an hour later it could be a mag size increase, etc. Now it seems that it's not changing yet the pursuits are not showing for the week.