PDA

View Full Version : What is the best sniper rifle???

ArcAngel
05-31-2013, 05:36 PM
Does anybody know whats the best sniper rifle in the game and how to get it?
I have been playing this game for a while now and have an Ego of 1500..but I still haven't come across a half desent rifle.... they all suck so far!
One of the challegnes have a sniper rifle that once you hit an enemy they dematerialize! Is that just in the challenage or is it also avaiable in the game as well.

Any help or advice is greetly appreciated!!!!!!

Thanks Guys :cool: :cool:

Jokerz_89
05-31-2013, 05:43 PM
I have been playing this game for a while now and have an Ego of 1500..but I still haven't come across a half desent rifle.... they all suck so far!
One of the challegnes have a sniper rifle that once you hit an enemy they dematerialize! Is that just in the challenage or is it also avaiable in the game as well.

There are no items like that in this game, every item dropped rolls on RNG stats.

Optimal stats for a Sniper Rifle imho would be

A Legendary Bolt Action-Rife
With the Stalker or Assassin Synergy
Bonus Stats would be:
DMG +1.07
Crit +1.15
Reload x90
Grenade Recharge on Kill
with Syphon Nano

now if you ever see something like that drop, let me know and I will easily pay 500K+ scrip or more.

ArcAngel
05-31-2013, 05:53 PM
Thanks man .... Thats what I thought

There are no items like that in this game, every item dropped rolls on RNG stats.

Optimal stats for a Sniper Rifle imho would be

A Legendary Bolt Action-Rife
With the Stalker or Assassin Synergy
Bonus Stats would be:
DMG +1.07
Crit +1.15
Reload x90
Grenade Recharge on Kill
with Syphon Nano

now if you ever see something like that drop, let me know and I will easily pay 500K+ scrip or more.

Dagmarr
05-31-2013, 07:16 PM
ive got a blue bolt action repeater with assassin synergy in two slots doing extra 4%crit , and its extra effect is 5%cit firing from the hip .This rifle has kicked out 21,221 damage on a hulkers brain with a single shot on crits so yeah i would say bolt action repeater are the best

SGTquig
06-01-2013, 08:47 AM

Any weapon with the dark matter element (purple-ish bubble) will make the enemy dematerialize upon death. I like my bolt action sniper rifle with dark matter and I add the mod that gives me an increase on the hip damage, they raise the overall damage to around 1308 per shot.

I only seem to get synergy mods with the 'Survivalist' effects. Haven't gotten anything else for sniper rifles yet. If I do, I'll let you know. I'm sure there is a synergy mod that will raise the amount of damage dealt.

SGTquig
06-01-2013, 08:49 AM
ive got a blue bolt action repeater with assassin synergy in two slots doing extra 4%crit , and its extra effect is 5%cit firing from the hip .This rifle has kicked out 21,221 damage on a hulkers brain with a single shot on crits so yeah i would say bolt action repeater are the best

Damn!!!!! Now I got to get an 'Assassin' synergy mod!!!!

Dagmarr
06-03-2013, 06:42 AM
i also have a blue VBI sniper with 2 stalker mods in it ,(scope ,mag) and i dont rate the stalker synergy as the assassin but its still a nice rifle

Dagmarr
06-03-2013, 06:48 AM
my assassin rifle also has syphon damage and kicks out 1360 standard damage before i go into stealth then its damage is silly , tho you need the right perks mainly to boost your crits , shadowed strike is a great perk when sniping , last night i shot a bio-man with two head shots and destroyed him lol

Babydoll
06-03-2013, 07:24 AM

The purple wave icon in guns allows for enimies to dematerialize in a similar way to the hotshot challenge shartshooter saviovor. Im in the 2000s ego and have yet to see anything like that hotshot snipergun as far a s style, but I do have a scope that displays in simlar fashion. Itís a purple 4 mod slot bolt action filled with t3 synergy mods. I get about 1400+ dmg per shot. I to hope the higher u go in Ego there is eventually one, but for now you just need to get you a weapon with that purple wave. I like the rocket launcher in Hamburger Hill. It shoots three missles at a time and then you can detonate with square and they cluster like a ground and pound. Epic

Black_Adder_
06-04-2013, 02:05 AM
I have orange SS2 ranger semi-auto sniper rifle with 28 clip size - sometimes use it to clear out emergencies by using hip fire and scoring consant headshots. Basically can kill 14 minor enemies without reloading and aiming.

Zabuza
06-04-2013, 03:03 AM
Best PvP/PvE Sniper Rifle for the Consoles is Semi Auto with Poopfeet

For only PvE I use Bolt Action.