PDA

View Full Version : In a clan, never joined.

Myria
05-31-2013, 07:01 PM
I logged in after the restart this evening to find myself in a clan called "You Will Be Assimilated" despite never having joined said clan, to the best of my knowledge never having been invited to said (or any) clan, nor particularly wanting to be in any clan.

Obviously I can and will simply drop myself from the clan, but clearly something about the restart tonight caused some major issues with clans.

Samyaza
06-01-2013, 01:26 AM
not just with clans... actually there was issues with friends deleted too... then being unable to re-add friends etc...

WELL research the clan if it is legit and solid count your blessings...

however... you prob were half a sleep and when the request pop up you randomly accepted it thinking it was something else or a finger slip

Samyaza
06-01-2013, 01:27 AM
HOWEVER.... safe side check to see if all your items are there change your password and yea....

Myria
06-01-2013, 04:09 AM
however... you prob were half a sleep and when the request pop up you randomly accepted it thinking it was something else or a finger slip

No, I was on earlier in the day and there was no request, nor was I part of any clan. I logged in before bed to see about salvaging some inventory and noticed blue text showing up in the text window, something I'd never seen before. Checked, and it turned out that between the time I logged out in the afternoon and the time I logged in that evening I had ended up in a clan.

According to this thread (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?81316-Clans), some people who were in that same clan ended up no longer in it after the restart as well. Clearly there was some issue with either clans in general or that clan in particular.

Not really a problem for me, I dropped out of the clan, end of story. But since it is a bug, I figured I'd mention it.

Daergar
06-01-2013, 07:42 AM
Face it, the clan name makes this a cute story.