PDA

View Full Version : Hey Trion, If Ya Can't Fix The Bugs, Can Ya Fix The Jerks?

IAMREALITY
05-31-2013, 07:32 PM
Just an idea for you to consider. If ya can't fix the bugs, maybe you can help rid us of the jerkoffs? Spend some time at arkfalls, and banish the griefers. Spend some time at the vendors, and catch the pieces of garbage that purposefully blast music, the tv or whatever through their mics for the sole purpose of ruining the game for others, and ban their *****! I mean, why not? Is griefing not against the rules? Well if ya can't get the annoyances built into the game out of the game, hey, maybe you can at least get rid of these pieces of garbage that ruin the game for everyone else and do so on purpose. C'mon, please, just spend some time in game looking out for these morons. I mean, if I had that power? I would be all over it and smiling all the way as I practically can hear them crying when they can't log in! Rid us of these game ruining feces dwellers. Just something to think about...

Iceberg
05-31-2013, 08:04 PM
Just an idea for you to consider. If ya can't fix the bugs, maybe you can help rid us of the jerkoffs? Spend some time at arkfalls, and banish the griefers. Spend some time at the vendors, and catch the pieces of garbage that purposefully blast music, the tv or whatever through their mics for the sole purpose of ruining the game for others, and ban their *****! I mean, why not? Is griefing not against the rules? Well if ya can't get the annoyances built into the game out of the game, hey, maybe you can at least get rid of these pieces of garbage that ruin the game for everyone else and do so on purpose. C'mon, please, just spend some time in game looking out for these morons. I mean, if I had that power? I would be all over it and smiling all the way as I practically can hear them crying when they can't log in! Rid us of these game ruining feces dwellers. Just something to think about...

http://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y351/Serenitiye/Avatars%20And%20GIFs/4a5ca7a3.gif

Wraieth
05-31-2013, 08:05 PM
IN before lock and to o/p use mute.

Kroesis
05-31-2013, 08:09 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e140/croesis/sayitwithpictures/270907182_ef25ba42de.jpg

LALLY
05-31-2013, 08:15 PM
oh yar cos triond are reallyz gonna get rid of players......lmao........this game sucks any way, im going back to COD, I wouldn't work at trion if they paid me

juggalojames07
05-31-2013, 08:37 PM
oh yar cos triond are reallyz gonna get rid of players......lmao........this game sucks any way, im going back to COD, I wouldn't work at trion if they paid me

Ok but the duty calls is so much better than call of duty. Look it up its a real game.

tuckerpb
05-31-2013, 08:44 PM

lets just ban you. for being stupid.
1. people need kills at arkfalls so the skitterlings are fair game.
2. if there are more then 2 people at an arkfall you still need the skitterlings to bite the crystal then you are a looser.
3. even a new player with an iq of a rock knows of the mute button.

crasher
05-31-2013, 08:48 PM
http://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y351/Serenitiye/Avatars%20And%20GIFs/4a5ca7a3.gif
I always thought that .gif ought to be a 1.6 seconds longer....

2. if there are more then 2 people at an arkfall you still need the skitterlings to bite the crystal then you are a looser.
Somebody not get a hug today?

DaMaJaDiZ
05-31-2013, 08:49 PM

But would you work...

..for free?

DaMaJaDiZ
05-31-2013, 08:50 PM

About being a "looser"... Is that a stool problem, or a should have stayed in school problem?

crasher
05-31-2013, 08:52 PM
About being a "looser"... Is that a stool problem, or a should have stayed in school problem?
I glossed over that one on purpose.
The last time I made a 'too' joke, the XXXXX's had a hissy-fit.

You're braver than I.

DaMaJaDiZ
05-31-2013, 08:59 PM
I glossed over that one on purpose.
The last time I made a 'too' joke, the XXXXX's had a hissy-fit.

You're braver than I.

I can't just give up on people. It's a war fought over inches, not feet.

ScarFace1483
05-31-2013, 10:12 PM
Man I started smelling smoke before I even clicked on the thread.

Shtako
05-31-2013, 10:33 PM
Man I started smelling smoke before I even clicked on the thread.

Prob because someone is burning the trash in the forums... Z I N G!!!!! =)

kroft
05-31-2013, 10:45 PM

Also, "than" not "then" :D