PDA

View Full Version : Any news on...

WarrenEdwards
05-31-2013, 10:41 PM
Them making chat usable?
I loved the game on free trial weekend... considered getting it till I realized I was truly playing a single player game with no chat...

0_d4RK_FaLLen
05-31-2013, 10:45 PM
Them making chat usable?
I loved the game on free trial weekend... considered getting it till I realized I was truly playing a single player game with no chat...

They have been working on chat for awhile. If that is your only concern I would suggest waiting till it is fixed & they don't have a great track record atm,.

A s0t
05-31-2013, 10:47 PM
they need area chat in the co-op maps when you don't get put in a squad of 4 people. instead of running through half the m,ap some on could tell you that its broken when you lag in

Zemenar
05-31-2013, 11:10 PM
Trick or whoever he was (one of the developers working on Defiance) made a small comment about "revamping chat channel" when answering another question during todays livestream Q&A, so its being worked on just no ETA like everything else

Gratty
05-31-2013, 11:13 PM
Until Trion can get themselves together I would definitely not attempt to invest too much into this game as of yet. They haven't shown us that they are very capable in the 2 months since the games release. Only time will tell how they recuperate from their large amount of screwups. I really hope they can get around to the chat, but I don't think they will handle it as a priority