PDA

View Full Version : sorry for the repost but should go in this forum

hey u
05-31-2013, 11:18 PM
Dear anyone at Trion, I have said this sort of but not as direct. I have spent all the money I want to on armor and atvs and what not. I would like u to get more stuff for players to buy.

Ok When I get my check I only get 800 a month. 400 is for bills, 200 is for necessities and 200 is my funplay money. Please start spitting out more content for me to buy. I really don't like to save money. The words save money are in my book evil in my vocabulary. Also when I have had a few drinks id like to just blow a ton of money on here and then wait till my next check comes in to repeat the process again. This is only if u can spit out the content fast enough.

I know your working out kinks in the game but soon could u guys maybe do this? it's only day 2 with nothing to buy since u refunded my points with the problem I had earlier and I have money now to spend.

So since some of my friends are poor I have gotten 5 people this game. My friends are not the wealthiest so I bought 5 copies to give to them. 62.50*5 is 312.50

then another 4640 in bits I have spent on armor all paid with money. so 58 bucks there then the season pass I got for me going to get for 3 of the 5 soon. So far 423 bucks I have spent to help u guys out. MORE CONTENT PLEASE!!! help a guy with money out?

RevJynxed
06-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Dear anyone at Trion, I have said this sort of but not as direct. I have spent all the money I want to on armor and atvs and what not. I would like u to get more stuff for players to buy.

Ok When I get my check I only get 800 a month. 400 is for bills, 200 is for necessities and 200 is my funplay money. Please start spitting out more content for me to buy. I really don't like to save money. The words save money are in my book evil in my vocabulary. Also when I have had a few drinks id like to just blow a ton of money on here and then wait till my next check comes in to repeat the process again. This is only if u can spit out the content fast enough.

I know your working out kinks in the game but soon could u guys maybe do this? it's only day 2 with nothing to buy since u refunded my points with the problem I had earlier and I have money now to spend.

So since some of my friends are poor I have gotten 5 people this game. My friends are not the wealthiest so I bought 5 copies to give to them. 62.50*5 is 312.50

then another 4640 in bits I have spent on armor all paid with money. so 58 bucks there then the season pass I got for me going to get for 3 of the 5 soon. So far 423 bucks I have spent to help u guys out. MORE CONTENT PLEASE!!! help a guy with money out?

http://i.imgur.com/4qNkemf.jpg

Commandermech
06-01-2013, 01:59 AM
Very generous of you man : )

Aycid
06-01-2013, 04:54 AM
You only get 800 a month and have friends that are poor? holy crap.

Ol Devious One
06-01-2013, 05:15 AM
Welp, I sure could use some MSPoints right about now for a Defiance Season Pass. -winkwinknudgenudge-

hey u
06-01-2013, 08:30 AM
Yes i'm dead serious...

Charlie The Unicorn 1,2,3 And 4 | All In One !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu2DcHzokew