PDA

View Full Version : anyone else doen boost math?

SxB_xPUDDYTATx
06-01-2013, 12:10 AM
im looking for anyone here that can answer a simple question...

if I buy a reputation boost for my clan that adds +7% boost, and as a clan we do a daily challenge worth 10 reputation, what happens to that .7 rep bonus? does the game save it and add it up at the end of a set time period? how long is that time period? even a weekly challenge at 50 rep is 3.5 points of boost. but the vendors don't show points, so if I do this once, and only one contract, will I have 53 points of rep? do they round up and give me 54? or do I get ****ed out of a little bit of a point of rep every time?

I guess what im asking is what exactly are we paying for here?

Zabuza
06-01-2013, 01:19 AM
When the math isn't solid, don't buy it.

They probably didn't do they math either. Sometimes I think they pull random numbers out and are like "Hmm 10% that sounds good, lets do it" without doing any math at all. Even if it is basic math and you're able to just look at it and tell in seconds if it is not going to be worth it.

NoahsArkfall
06-01-2013, 03:31 AM
It's like buying the scrip boosts, but then not doing anything except grinding random mobs. Most mobs only drop 1-3 scrip on average so your 5-22% boost will get you a whopping .6 extra scrip per kill max.

Tal Digi
06-01-2013, 06:56 AM
im looking for anyone here that can answer a simple question...

if I buy a reputation boost for my clan that adds +7% boost, and as a clan we do a daily challenge worth 10 reputation, what happens to that .7 rep bonus? does the game save it and add it up at the end of a set time period? how long is that time period? even a weekly challenge at 50 rep is 3.5 points of boost. but the vendors don't show points, so if I do this once, and only one contract, will I have 53 points of rep? do they round up and give me 54? or do I get ****ed out of a little bit of a point of rep every time?

I guess what im asking is what exactly are we paying for here?

The set time period is 24 hours which is stated on the screen when you buy the boost.