PDA

View Full Version : PvP Servers, anyone?

Cry
03-23-2013, 05:46 PM
Well, as the title says, I was wondering what you all think about seperate PvP servers.

I was thinking about something like Tera Onlines PvP system, green player, orange player, red player, etc, etc.

Karazykid
03-23-2013, 05:51 PM
Why, so you can hide in a bush and wait for someone to try and do a quest then kill them while they're distracted so you can feel like a big boy? If you want pvp they've already got shadow wars and the smaller conflict thing. I know fighting people who actually fight back isn't as fun, but I think we'll be okay.

Cry
03-23-2013, 05:53 PM
Why, so you can hide in a bush and wait for someone to try and do a quest then kill them while they're distracted so you can feel like a big boy? If you want pvp they've already got shadow wars and the smaller conflict thing. I know fighting people who actually fight back isn't as fun, but I think we'll be okay.

Hey, Calm down.

Keyword: SEPERATE.

No need to rant.

Eweor
03-23-2013, 05:56 PM
Hey, Calm down.

Keyword: SEPERATE.

No need to rant.

At this time it would make no sense to the lore of the game, all players are allies at this time, thats not to say that cant change, the link between the game and tv show could create some interesting changes.

Cry
03-23-2013, 06:00 PM
At this time it would make no sense to the lore of the game, all players are allies at this time, thats not to say that cant change, the link between the game and tv show could create some interesting changes.

Ah yeah, that I did not think about.

Though; at this point it's just choosing to stick to the lore strictly in the MMO or just to go along with the MMO.

Assuming the effect of the MMO on the show is heavy, lore would be the obvious choice.

SparklingNugs
03-23-2013, 06:04 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lipaw4tCwQ1qzocfz.gif

Cry
03-23-2013, 06:08 PM
Why, so you can hide in a bush and wait for someone to try and do a quest then kill them while they're distracted

And actually, not to return and rant on you, but...

Yes, that's exactly why.

I don't think you get the thrill of PvP, as in you enjoy it very much.

As for me, I love PvP and just walking along, getting sniped, etc.
It poses a challenge to me. A huge one, and that's to return and shoot up whoever dared to shoot me. I'm sure others feel this way too as in a community this large I cannot be the only one.

I would love to sit in bushes and snipe people while they aren't paying attention, just like I do in Day Z!
( Maybe not on a PvE server, but if they sign up for a PvP server they SHOULD know what to expect, should they not? You always have the option of not going. )

So that is why, I would like a PvP server, it should've been in the original post; but it was not, Sorry.

Why would you guys like a PvP server, if you do.