PDA

View Full Version : Awsome!!! Just got all my revives from ark falls

BURNOUT
06-01-2013, 01:05 AM
Ok this is my first time being on the forums and I've been trying to get all my ark fall revives for over a month and had only got 80. then this kid who, was very hyper i think his name was deathtrap or something was dying and letting me revive him at an ark fall. he heard me ask people and he said ok. i didn't think he would do it but he did. i also had a trade with him this morning and i let him borrow an orange SAW , orange respark, and an orange fragnova until about 4am EST.
he gave them back to me when he was done using them for the persuits and added me to his friends list. he even gave me 10k scrip FREE. deathtrap if your here on the forums thanks man for everything.i would recommend him to trade with, but be warned he knows who scams people in this game and he will not trade with you if you are a known scammer. Thanks again deathtrap

deathtrap
06-01-2013, 01:08 AM
Not a problem bro. if you wanna group some time ill let you. ill talk to my clan leader and see if we can group together.

BURNOUT
06-01-2013, 06:51 PM
thanks deathtrap hey man add me i sent you a friend invite on ps3 and i have 6 other people adding you as well.

ghost_ol3a
06-01-2013, 07:07 PM
Ok this is my first time being on the forums and I've been trying to get all my ark fall revives for over a month and had only got 80. then this kid who, was very hyper i think his name was deathtrap or something was dying and letting me revive him at an ark fall. he heard me ask people and he said ok. i didn't think he would do it but he did. i also had a trade with him this morning and i let him borrow an orange SAW , orange respark, and an orange fragnova until about 4am EST.
he gave them back to me when he was done using them for the persuits and added me to his friends list. he even gave me 10k scrip FREE. deathtrap if your here on the forums thanks man for everything.i would recommend him to trade with, but be warned he knows who scams people in this game and he will not trade with you if you are a known scammer. Thanks again deathtrap
you know what, you can call me whatever you want. but it's really is nice to hear something like this happening.
good on ya death

Raider510
06-02-2013, 12:42 AM
This is a great story to hear. By all means, I'd love to meet more people on defiance who are like both of you guys. I sometimes catch myself stalking people out of locations just to see where the adventure takes me plus I really like the free roam aspect of this game. If you catch a character named Raider510 following you guys, don't be alarmed. Just along for the ride and I definitely love shooting things.

- Lamarr

Genocide Kommando
06-02-2013, 06:07 AM
i only need 6 revives

deathtrap
06-02-2013, 11:52 AM
hey guys if you need the help I'm willing to sacrifice my time and help y'all progress all i ask is like 100 scrip so where i can get something out of it. if you can't afford it i will help you anyways but I'm taking donations lol.