PDA

View Full Version : im not an expert here, but i TRY to be a proficient *** hollllllllll

Mr Parker
06-01-2013, 05:39 AM
Forums, for the expedients
YOU KNOW DAM well the fourm search blows ***.
SO DONT BE A **** and ask "DID you search ?" YES DUMBASS THEY ****ING SEARCHED AND IF YOU AND GOOGLE ARE IN LOVE, send us a ****in hot slim virgin :)

Drewbud
06-01-2013, 06:18 AM
Biggest problem with the game is the people who are playing it.

JaygunJesile
06-01-2013, 06:31 AM
Forums, for the expedients
YOU KNOW DAM well the fourm search blows ***.
SO DONT BE A **** and ask "DID you search ?" YES DUMBASS THEY ****ING SEARCHED AND IF YOU AND GOOGLE ARE IN LOVE, send us a ****in hot slim virgin :)

Have you tried searching for anger management courses? They have a search function at the top. Try that.

Elgand
06-01-2013, 06:34 AM
I would report this post, but the last time I reported a post Trion sent me an infraction and said I was advertising.....

Need to look into your forum management Trion, that is a bit ludicrous.

crasher
06-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Biggest problem with the game is the people who are playing it.

I don't mind the people playing it, it's the people playing AGAINST me instead of WITH me that are on my list.
In ink.

Alyn
06-01-2013, 02:02 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!