PDA

View Full Version : trion straight answer please

bada55dragon
06-01-2013, 06:07 AM
1) when will you be dropping the 1st dlc?
2) are we going to switch server?
can you give us some straight answers for a change with NO BS... hell even the mth and yr...

ps one more thing stop nerfing weapons or your going kill the game just like MASS EFFECT 3 did when they started doing the same thing thought you would have learnt from there mistakes...

BroInArmz
06-01-2013, 10:51 AM
There are a lot of threads about wanting new dlc. I believe we would see less of these with some info on the dlc. Even if they can't ship it now some tentative date would be appreciated. I see the extremes on both sides of this issue and the issue of the bugs in the game. Those who are impatient, to those who say if the disc came out of the tray and started to chew off your leg the game is supposed to do that;) please give them more time. The first couple of weeks when the issues arose there was a steady flow of info on what they (Trion) were doing to handle the issues; not so much anymore. I still love the game, and I play the game regularly. I will continue to do so but, the negative feedback should not be just assumed as trolls. I don't want to see anyone leave this incredible game. Yes, we need to be patient, but more info I believe; would go along way assuring customers questions and fears. :cool:

hey u
06-01-2013, 05:39 PM
There are a lot of threads about wanting new dlc. I believe we would see less of these with some info on the dlc. Even if they can't ship it now some tentative date would be appreciated. I see the extremes on both sides of this issue and the issue of the bugs in the game. Those who are impatient, to those who say if the disc came out of the tray and started to chew off your leg the game is supposed to do that;) please give them more time. The first couple of weeks when the issues arose there was a steady flow of info on what they (Trion) were doing to handle the issues; not so much anymore. I still love the game, and I play the game regularly. I will continue to do so but, the negative feedback should not be just assumed as trolls. I don't want to see anyone leave this incredible game. Yes, we need to be patient, but more info I believe; would go along way assuring customers questions and fears. :cool:

So well said. Best post to date I think I have read

ps......don't feed the trolls on forums

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na675QXAtS4

Lupis Volk
06-01-2013, 05:41 PM

^ me. agreed.

Big Jack Shepard
06-01-2013, 05:43 PM
1) when will you be dropping the 1st dlc?
2) are we going to switch server?
can you give us some straight answers for a change with NO BS... hell even the mth and yr...

ps one more thing stop nerfing weapons or your going kill the game just like MASS EFFECT 3 did when they started doing the same thing thought you would have learnt from there mistakes...:D

ME3 multiplayer is still going strong. What are you talking about? I have plenty of weapons in my maxed manifest that I love to use.

Lupis Volk
06-01-2013, 05:45 PM
:D

ME3 multiplayer is still going strong. What are you talking about? I have plenty of weapons in my maxed manifest that I love to use.

i like the lancer.

bada55dragon
06-01-2013, 07:44 PM

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP... MASS EFFECT 3 lost a lot of players when they neft the crap out off their weapons... yeah its still going THANKS TO NOOBS WHO ARE JUST STARTING but a lot of the top players left when they did neft them...

Commandermech
06-01-2013, 08:14 PM
I am a top Mass effect 3 player and I am still playing?

Cytherian
06-02-2013, 01:02 AM
I have been playing MassEffect 3 since the multiplayer demo came out. I still play it, jumped in the other day and ran some silver with my buddies just for ****s and giggles. The only reason I have stopped playing MassEffect3 daily is simply because no matter the map or the enemy or the difficulty its the same exact game mode. 10waves and a extraction, thats it. Even the new difficulty with 3 enemy types didnt change that simpy made it much harder, and that worked for a while. However I dont know anyone that stopped playing due to weapon nerfs. I know plenty of people that hated weapon nerfs. However I can understand your point on wanting to not have weapons nerfed. I feel the same way about the cars. I hate that they got nerfed. I understand why they were, however while I loathed aholes that rode round arkfalls holding their horns down. I hate the sheer "tissue paper" quality of the cars now. More over I hate the fact that this nerf happened after I bought the 960bit truck. But having seen my entire clan stop playing this game for feeling it was "too repeditive, lacked any sort of content depth" I really dont think nerfs will kill this game.

Big Jack Shepard
06-02-2013, 02:15 AM
WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP... MASS EFFECT 3 lost a lot of players when they neft the crap out off their weapons... yeah its still going THANKS TO NOOBS WHO ARE JUST STARTING but a lot of the top players left when they did neft them...
Who are you on BSN? I mean, you act like you know something, but you sound like a 12yr old.

Barrik
06-02-2013, 06:17 AM

I lol'd at the "top players" part. Always love it when people call anyone in a game a "top player"

Picture or it didn't happen

juggalojames07
06-02-2013, 06:34 AM
So I guess the o.p. doesn't like the sieges coming monday and the new stuff coming wednesday in the patch. It was all stated in their live stream friday. They talked about the dlc coming a little but I can't remember what they really said. More than welcome to check it out yourself instead of badgering people that aren't at work on a sunday

aeryk117
06-02-2013, 07:20 AM

"Top" ME3 players would solo platinum with starter weapons. Some players may have left over weapon nerfs, but I personally doubt they were "top" or that there were that many of them.

I still love ME3 mp and found it the best time sink of last year. Wish they still ran Weekend Events.

KjcKiesh
06-02-2013, 10:05 AM
"Top" ME3 players would solo platinum with starter weapons. Some players may have left over weapon nerfs, but I personally doubt they were "top" or that there were that many of them.

I still love ME3 mp and found it the best time sink of last year. Wish they still ran Weekend Events.

Solo platinum with starter weapons? Was IMPOSSIBRU, but with the multi-tude of classes available I think it's relatively do-able (be something with powers, or a Geth Juggernaut...)
And yea it's sad they stopped those, but they didn't piss us off completely because you can still get the N7 Challenge Weapons (ultra rare though, ugh...). I would play ME3 multiplayer, but now I've got everything at least Lvl 1 (bar the Spitfire, but i'm not too bothered) I just can't really be bothered, plus I play Defiance most of the time [Do I get some kind of reward for saying that, please?!]

Oh yea, on topic of Defiance. Hmmm Defiance Defiance Defiance Defiance.
Defiance? Ohhhhh Defiance Defiance!!

IAMREALITY
06-02-2013, 10:26 AM

More power to ya. But I religiously played ME3, was pretty damn good at it (best widow user there was, unbeaten in challenges), but then they started nerfing everything and I was so disgusted I haven't been back since. So glad you and others are still playing, but many of us left for the reasons the op stated for sure...

SHADOWBROKER
06-02-2013, 11:25 AM
look people they are not going to tell you anything. nothing! they are haveing a hard time just keeping this game going. do you guys really wanna see DLC? for what when it comes out it will be broken and they will have to patch it. then thell have to patch the patch they just did. when the dlc comes out i bet we will not beable to play defiance for a week. then when it dose come back online they will nerf all that got added. people cried about bad players driving in arkfalls what do you think is going to happen when they put a truck in there that has a gun? NERF! you guys want dlc? so do i but trust me we should not rush this. they wont tell you why its not out yet but let me try. Its going to make the game crash. there i hope this helps. if you did not like my post, go cry me a river