PDA

View Full Version : Problems within the game concerning clan options.

longhorn360
06-01-2013, 12:56 PM
I am the founder of ' fire and brimstone ' on the Xbox platform. I have several concerns that I want to get off my chest:
1)Why is it that the clan chat channel is broken more times than not?
2)Why is it that when a new member joins the clan they have to log out and re-log back in to 'fix' (if they are lucky) the clan chat channel?
3)Why is it that when grouped with either fellow clan mates or random players they cant see a marker point placed by another group member?
4)Why is that when trading with other players that someone can ripoff another person and no option to complain or have adverse actions placed on the offending party?

Major Nelson
06-01-2013, 01:44 PM
Good points and as leaders, we should be able to administer certain rights do lets say leaders, for instance take away kicking rights that would be amazing.

sey
06-01-2013, 02:14 PM
Yup, clan chat is just straight-up broken most of the time. It seems to be getting worse. It's broken more often than it works.

This abasolutely needs to be fixed, but the developers seem happy to just ignore the problem.

Rumbleskin
06-01-2013, 02:39 PM
I have been highlighting the clan problem for a while. I dont think the dev's understand the value of clan's and how they help keep people playing the game longer then they might otherwise if clanless