PDA

View Full Version : Capture and Hold = Shadow Wars Now !!

Doomsaw
06-01-2013, 12:57 PM
OMG - Did you notice that Shadow Wars counts as "Capture and Hold" now!

So you don't have to slog through 5 hours of Freight Yard to complete today's Echelon contract of "10 turret kills in Capture and Hold" and the other Capture and Hold contracts will be easier and more fun!

You can do it in Shadow Wars and maybe spend only an hour or two!

Awesome improvement Trion - thank you!!!

* This was only changed on Earth-Two, so Earth-One residents are out of luck and have to torture themselves by trying to get 10 turret kills on Freight Yard.

Stonga
06-01-2013, 01:01 PM
Yeah but the chance of getting a Cerberus in Shadow Wars compared to Freight Yard is slim to none.

Eorthstapa
06-01-2013, 01:11 PM
Yeah but the chance of getting a Cerberus in Shadow Wars compared to Freight Yard is slim to none.

There are Cerberus on Freight Yard? Funny. I never see them.

Durva360
06-01-2013, 01:18 PM
There are Cerberus on Freight Yard? Funny. I never see them.

They never last long on Freight Yard except for when someone with experience drives them. However in Shadow Wars you seem them more due to being more open and not getting into close spaces where they can't dodge.

The Oncoming Storm
06-01-2013, 01:27 PM
Very nice, I never liked freight yard but i do love me some Shadow war...

Omnifarious Xji
06-01-2013, 01:44 PM
That was mean of you... Like 95% of the forum is going to blindly believe you because they won't read the fine print...

4ndreas
06-01-2013, 01:48 PM
That was mean of you... Like 95% of the forum is going to blindly believe you because they won't read the fine print...

Don't pity the fools. I rather sit back and grab some popcorn to enjoy the impending ****storm.

Doomsaw
06-01-2013, 02:13 PM

It's not easy being green!

* Actually, it is easy.