PDA

View Full Version : Looks like ill be playing this game on low settings lol

Pelusteve
01-11-2013, 08:15 PM
Played on high and it was awesome looking, but I think I'm play on low settings due to the fact the performance increased heavily. I have a pretty solid Pc rig, but I think my decision has been made to play on low settings. Other than that cool game :)

Jen
01-11-2013, 08:16 PM
Kinda amazes you with how they can make the game rock more and more realistically :)

Pelusteve
01-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Indeed it does lol, The game looks fantastic on high..even medium :)

Bjindaho
01-11-2013, 08:21 PM
Played on high and it was awesome looking, but I think I'm play on low settings due to the fact the performance increased heavily. I have a pretty solid Pc rig, but I think my decision has been made to play on low settings. Other than that cool game :)

I was able to run nicely on the default settings and my laptop is about as far from a gaming PC as there is.

Zeila
01-11-2013, 08:24 PM
My PC is pretty much eating the game alive, definitely nice on high.

Pelusteve
01-11-2013, 08:26 PM
I mean I run it almost perfect lmao but Im just saying that im going to play on low just because it eliminates the foliage from the floor and it eases up on performance making it a lot easier to play :p

Miles_Morales
04-06-2013, 05:40 AM
could you upload some pics of what the game looks like on low? i have an Intel card (laptop) and wondering whether i should get this for PC or not.

MacDeath
04-06-2013, 06:42 AM
I just did some tests. In a moderately busy area, I switched from Custom w Shadows On, to Custom w Shadows Off, to Low with Shadows Off. I suspect the Shadowing puts work on your processor(s) and the graphics card(s). I have a Quad x 3.2 Gz for processors and a fairly low range graphics card GeForce GT 430 w 1GB.
I went from ~27 FPS in first setup to ~34 FPS in 2nd to ~40 FPS in 3rd. Not huge changes but probably wise to go with lower settings in PvP where miliseconds count. In PvE I go wth what looks good.