PDA

View Full Version : Cheating in freight yard

Mtn_Magic
06-01-2013, 03:55 PM
view the video, it explains it all. there is a glitch that players can consistantly do in pvp. if your a noob and can't win with out it then you already know it and there is no point in you watching it. but for the real players this is what happens when u die by the invisible man...lol im hearing alot of people complaining about the shotgun cloakers when really the cloakers are not what is killing you. complaining about cloakers will only get that power nerfd. so please pay attention when you run across guys like this, report them and lets get this fixed.

http://youtu.be/x9Tf-6fxb5I

Anderson
06-01-2013, 04:05 PM
view the video, it explains it all.

Not really. Could you explain what it is I'm supposed to be looking at?

Mtn_Magic
06-01-2013, 04:23 PM
the player is invisible at all times, with cloak when you shoot u expose your self which is not the same as he is doing. it is a shield glitch that players use to stay off the map, shoot while invisible, and expose all enemies that are cloaked. pretty cheesy way of playing pvp

Slop
06-01-2013, 04:54 PM
ok so maybe i should just tell everyone in defiance how to shield glitch right here bet it would get fixed sooner then later.

Mtn_Magic
06-01-2013, 05:20 PM
ya it would definitely get fixed or kill the game..lol

ncanning
06-01-2013, 06:07 PM
Just wanted to say, that top score'er on your video is a pain. Always has that legendary nade launcher and an infector, and must have a crazy shiled too.

Guess he earned it, but if he has all those and is glitching too.... seesh, but I don't think he cloaks, so the invisible thing is not him.

Mtn_Magic
06-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Just wanted to say, that top score'er on your video is a pain. Always has that legendary nade launcher and an infector, and must have a crazy shiled too.

Guess he earned it, but if he has all those and is glitching too.... seesh, but I don't think he cloaks, so the invisible thing is not him.

if your talking about tye, yes he is using the invisible glitch. without it he would b worthless

ewen1972
06-02-2013, 07:32 AM
if your talking about tye, yes he is using the invisible glitch. without it he would b worthless

I think that guy has wiped the floor with me on many occasions, I don't feel as bad now if he's been taking be advantage of a glitch, although to be honest he really doesn't need to for as much I I'm enjoying the PvP I'm not very good at it