PDA

View Full Version : My EGO rating is going down!?

Zootharuu
06-01-2013, 04:46 PM
I have a EGO rating of 943 in game on my player screen, with the boost emblem on the side. But when I completed a PvP, Co-Op or log out and log back in again, I got the yellow player rating words that said my EGO rating is 758? Hmmm... So I'm playing on for about an hour, and I get another EGO update that says I have a EGO rating of 750!? UH WHA! Anyone have the same issue?:confused:

GiantInMaine
06-01-2013, 04:49 PM
It's just the system spamming old obsolete messages they apparently thought it would be a good feature. Your level isn't actually going down. Just look at top left (i think) it says your real ego level up there.

drackiller
06-02-2013, 12:48 AM
I have a EGO rating of 943 in game on my player screen, with the boost emblem on the side. But when I completed a PvP, Co-Op or log out and log back in again, I got the yellow player rating words that said my EGO rating is 758? Hmmm... So I'm playing on for about an hour, and I get another EGO update that says I have a EGO rating of 750!? UH WHA! Anyone have the same issue?:confused:

I had the same problem and already made the question b4. Now after a few seconds the right EGO shows corrected.

Rokea
06-02-2013, 08:30 PM
the spammed system messages in general are getting old, but yeah your ego is fine