PDA

View Full Version : servers going down to fix the contracts oh crap!!

Wraieth
06-01-2013, 04:48 PM
LOL well who wants to forcast what they break this time? We all know they will ,They have every single time so far. But heres to hopeing for a first time.

Dazz
06-01-2013, 04:50 PM
LOL well who wants to forcast what they break this time? We all know they will ,They have every single time so far. But heres to hopeing for a first time.

Ark salvage will be broken and we'll be stuck with 75 white grenades we can't break down.

Lupis Volk
06-01-2013, 04:51 PM
Ark salvage will be broken and we'll be stuck with 75 white grenades we can't break down.

sell em then.

m33pm33p
06-01-2013, 04:51 PM

Wont be stuck....youll just have to buy more inventory slots! Its genius!

Wraieth
06-01-2013, 04:53 PM
im guessing they get the contracts fixed and bust the pursuits lol. at least when i asked my 8 ball it gave me the probably yes answer lol.

crasher
06-01-2013, 04:54 PM
Good thing they only had the servers down last night, so the problem they're fixing right now is only 24 hours old.

I was in the middle of am A-fall when they unplugged the server to plug in the popcorn machine.

Anyone know *IF* the scores/XP/loadouts/location/info is saved if the server is taken down before it final-tallies something like an A-fall, or is all that stuff just erased like it never happened?

Wraieth
06-01-2013, 04:55 PM
Good thing they only had the servers down last night, so the problem they're fixing right now is only 24 hours old.

I was in the middle of am A-fall when they unplugged the server to plug in the popcorn machine.

Anyone know *IF* the scores/XP/loadouts/location/info is saved if the server is taken down before it final-tallies something like an A-fall, or is all that stuff just erased like it never happened?

usaly they are not saved when you load back in after server down it places you where ever you was last saved at.

necroshooter
06-01-2013, 04:55 PM
Watch they will break freight yard and break the ark falls more then they are now.

Sludge
06-01-2013, 04:56 PM
No more salvaging mods. Good thing i salvaged them all this afternoon!

Wraieth
06-01-2013, 04:57 PM
Watch they will break freight yard and break the ark falls more then they are now.

oh yea lol forgot freight yard has been there awhile. Its way past due to be taken out again lol.

cusman
06-01-2013, 05:17 PM
No more salvaging mods. Good thing i salvaged them all this afternoon!

I hope they keep that... I think it was just some bug they finally fixed because when you go to Modify screen, the Mods were always available for selection.

Iceberg
06-01-2013, 05:23 PM
If you were working on a contract and was unable to complete it before that hot fix yesterday, your contract got a reset.

Wraieth
06-01-2013, 05:24 PM
If you were working on a contract and was unable to complete it before that hot fix yesterday, your contract got a reset.

lol this is realy no surprise at this point im surprised everyones ego hasnt been reset to 1

Iceberg
06-01-2013, 05:42 PM
lol this is realy no surprise at this point im surprised everyones ego hasnt been reset to 1

Ya there no way I can do Mothers Muck in 1d 18h, a full day lost yesterday till today and then to have it reset like this. Just not enough time. Ain't no one got time for contracts!

Kroesis
06-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Apart from some contracts that were reset, what else has been Trioned with this latest fix?

Iceberg
06-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Apart from some contracts that were reset, what else has been Trioned with this latest fix?

So far that is it, the boosts seem intact for now though.

Hiero Glyph
06-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Ya there no way I can do Mothers Muck in 1d 18h, a full day lost yesterday till today and then to have it reset like this. Just not enough time. Ain't no one got time for contracts!

Yeah, that's pretty much the crappy support I've come to expect from Trion. First, they pick a weekly that requires lots of luck and grinding. Then, they fix an issue only to break another. And finally they 'fix' what they broke only to remove all progress. I was at 7/10 and managed to get 3 yesterday only to have them not count; getting 10 in less than 2 days is impossible for anyone with a life.

crasher
06-01-2013, 06:08 PM
They're saving that for summer re-runs.

LifeExpectancy
06-01-2013, 07:52 PM
Yeah, that's pretty much the crappy support I've come to expect from Trion. First, they pick a weekly that requires lots of luck and grinding. Then, they fix an issue only to break another. And finally they 'fix' what they broke only to remove all progress. I was at 7/10 and managed to get 3 yesterday only to have them not count; getting 10 in less than 2 days is impossible for anyone with a life.

Get 3 friends and run Island of Lost Soldiers 10 times. If your group doesn't suck amd you speed run it you can finish it in 15 minutes easy. Thats 2.5 hours for 10 runs. Easily doable in 2days.