PDA

View Full Version : patch 1.020 seiges and duels ? wereare they

Untamed Gunner
06-01-2013, 06:28 PM
Remember almost 2 weeks ago when we were pumped for patch 1.020 and the seiges and duels .What the hell happened day 1 ok maybe it will be on in a day or so now two weeks and all we get is find or should i say walk into 3 recorders .I am a fanboy but dam they are making it very hard to stay one. Sory about title word mess up were are not wereare lol

CrazyBard
06-01-2013, 06:38 PM
Remember almost 2 weeks ago when we were pumped for patch 1.020 and the seiges and duels .What the hell happened day 1 ok maybe it will be on in a day or so now two weeks and all we get is find or should i say walk into 3 recorders .I am a fanboy but dam they are making it very hard to stay one. Sory about title word mess up were are not wereare lol

Didn't they state the Seiges were in but waiting on the show to be unlocked? And I think the show being off for a week has had quite an impact on things, or certainly made them feel a lot worse :/

brycemorr84
06-01-2013, 06:46 PM
Didn't they state the Seiges were in but waiting on the show to be unlocked? And I think the show being off for a week has had quite an impact on things, or certainly made them feel a lot worse :/

Yea quite a bit of an impact due to the Memorial Day break. We should hopefully see new missions and content tomorrow with the show.

Untamed Gunner
06-01-2013, 06:48 PM
Ya your right im just jonesing for more content but i swear they mentioned seiges and duels in patch 1.020 and like you said with the show off that would put it behind heres to hoping we get a bunch of stuff on tuesday lol

Durva360
06-01-2013, 06:48 PM
The patch 1.020 was getting the game ready for the sieges. These will start on Monday. Duels are part of the DLC not from the patch.

Untamed Gunner
06-01-2013, 07:19 PM
The patch 1.020 was getting the game ready for the sieges. These will start on Monday. Duels are part of the DLC not from the patch.

Thanks for info did not realize duel was the dlc

poisd2strike
06-01-2013, 07:26 PM

You should not be a fanboy of anything. There is nothing wrong with being a fan of something. I am a huge Star Wars fan, but even I recognize that the prequel movies (Episodes 1-3) were complete rubbish. That being said, you can view a complete description of the upcoming 1st Defiance DLC (minus the release date) by going here: http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/05/09/you-just-keep-coming-back-for-more-but-now-what-lets-talk-potential/