PDA

View Full Version : So i've been away from defiance for 2 weeks now....

Sc10n
06-02-2013, 07:26 AM
And as much as I love & support the game..... I didnt actually miss it :eek:

I never felt a strong pull to go back and play again, or feel like I was missing out on anything major :confused:

Just kinda been messing about in DC Universe Online really :p

Im really hoping that the new DLC changes enough to make me cling to the game again,
(Much like I did with the first mass effect, I actually missed my characters & felt I was missing out by not continuing)

I really do love Defiance though, I am an ultimate edition owner :cool: and have my model Hellbug sitting next to my screen lol

Im not really sure why, but something just seems missing from the game so far, the something that gives a game its 'spark' ya'know?

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
06-02-2013, 07:30 AM
Everyone finds their own "spark".

For me its the people that I play the game with. In all honesty, if I didn't have any friends that played the game, or didn't play very often, then I would not have stuck with the game as long as I have.

I think the major factor in an MMO is the community. Who you play with. If you can find a bunch of guys that just like playing the game, goofing oof, whatever, then you're going to have fun.

For me something entertaining always happens when I play, and that is part of what keeps me coming back for more. Usually its a bug, but most of what I run into are entertaining. :)