PDA

View Full Version : NA Social Pursuits Help

Chief023
06-02-2013, 08:54 AM
My buddy and I are looking for a group of mature/adult gamers to add to our friends list or possibly join their clan. We have a clan through a gaming site that we are members of, but there aren't many PS3 players on the site. Even fewer are playing Defiance. I am at level 1253 and have completed all main missions and side missions. I'm working on pursuits now.

Neither of us are hardcore players. I'm usually on 3 or 4 times a week. I'm willing to help anyone on their pursuits/missions and give/trade any weapons/mods I'm not using.

If anyone has any space in their clan or friends list, let me know here or shoot me a FR on PS3. My PSN ID is the same as my forum name.

Also, if you are 21+ and are looking for a good group of gamers to game with on a regular basis, check out http://www.adultgamingenthusiasts.com. We'd love to have more PS3 players to add to the group.

Thanks and happy Ark hunting!

Whisky Tango
06-02-2013, 09:22 AM
Feel free to add me: x_31BX_x. I play with a group of "Matured" players. Youngest is 30.

Chief023
06-02-2013, 09:26 AM
Thanks! Adding you now.

ErikR68
06-02-2013, 09:31 AM
add me as well.

ErikR68

Tarheelnation86
06-02-2013, 09:53 AM
Gonna clear out some room on my friends list and you can add me too. PSN is Tarheelnation86

If you're looking for an active clan to play with too check us out at www.crimson-ravens.com

Always a bunch of people on playing with each other.

Chief023
06-02-2013, 10:44 AM
Sweet! Thanks! I'm taking a break and going outside with my son for a while. I'll be back inside in an hour or so and send out the invites.

odin25
06-02-2013, 05:54 PM
You can add me as well trying to get the same pursuit.
Psn Raven_25

Obderiath
06-02-2013, 05:57 PM
Hey buddy, we have a group of mostly Off-Topic forum members that like to get on and screw around. Fel free to add me - PSN ID is the same as my name on here. We have a clan that a few of us get XP boosts and such for everyone on occasion, and we're all reallllly laid-back. We don't take the game too seriously at all. We mostly get on, do contracts and stuff, and do whatever everyone feels like doing. Feel free to join up, if that sort of easygoing thing appeals to you!

DarthBadger6
06-03-2013, 09:31 AM
My buddy and I are looking for a group of mature/adult gamers to add to our friends list or possibly join their clan. We have a clan through a gaming site that we are members of, but there aren't many PS3 players on the site. Even fewer are playing Defiance. I am at level 1253 and have completed all main missions and side missions. I'm working on pursuits now.

Neither of us are hardcore players. I'm usually on 3 or 4 times a week. I'm willing to help anyone on their pursuits/missions and give/trade any weapons/mods I'm not using.

If anyone has any space in their clan or friends list, let me know here or shoot me a FR on PS3. My PSN ID is the same as my forum name.

Also, if you are 21+ and are looking for a good group of gamers to game with on a regular basis, check out http://www.adultgamingenthusiasts.com. We'd love to have more PS3 players to add to the group.

Thanks and happy Ark hunting!

Darth_Badger6 all invites and friend requests considered

Just put something meaningful in the msg!!

Got a clan if anyone wants to join too

Chief023
06-03-2013, 01:12 PM
Thanks everyone! I'll send out more invites tonight.

Obderiath
06-03-2013, 01:15 PM
Thanks everyone! I'll send out more invites tonight.

Absolutely man, always cool to have more pals!