PDA

View Full Version : Annoying players

Ambyrstar
06-02-2013, 11:20 AM
My last post got removed lol I definitely am rude, I'll be good this time :P

Seriously though, players that ride in circles around the Arkfalls, LAME...

Players that shoot the Skitterlings when we need them to bite the crystal...Not cool

Players that shoot grenades and rockets at the orange arkfalls...I guess you don't like a challenge. If you're that bored that you feel the need to annoy other players for your satisfaction, you need to get out...

I think most of us would prefer to actually see the battlefield, the crystal, and what we're shooting!

There's always people that have to ruin it for others...so rude...

The pieces of arkfall or whatever that are like walls around the blue crystal, they should be around the other ones too.

SymbolicGamer
06-02-2013, 11:59 AM
People who complain about the way other people decide to enjoy their game are the most annoying.

lambo7
06-02-2013, 12:05 PM
I totally agree with you Ambyrstar.
probably find SymbolicGamer is one of the players who aren't quite bright enough to work out that you get guns to fire at things......play GTA if you want to drive over people!

ScarFace1483
06-02-2013, 12:06 PM
It would be nice if there was an option to disable aoe visual effects

Jayt2001
06-02-2013, 12:06 PM
how nice of you to troll this venting post.. we all have players we don't enjoy playing with. the good thing is they are all in single servings since there are so many players. I wanna complain about these idiots bi***'in about no one using a mic in PvP and then talking S*** when they hear something they don't like..

Aztrial
06-02-2013, 12:13 PM

Players that shoot the Skitterlings when we need them to bite the crystal...Not cool

Players that shoot grenades and rockets at the orange arkfalls...I guess you don't like a challenge. If you're that bored that you feel the need to annoy other players for your satisfaction, you need to get out...

I think most of us would prefer to actually see the battlefield, the crystal, and what we're shooting!

The pieces of arkfall or whatever that are like walls around the blue crystal, they should be around the other ones too.

Lmao i saw tht post, u were pissed trust me i know what u mean. theres going to always be some moron to find ways to annoy others... Dont worry about those noobs, heres what u should do, since most of those noobs still in one pile i usually drive to a different afkfall banch where there are less ppl or alone. and normal alway finish before they do.

P.S idk wth is wrong with the ppl in this thread, gussing there taking it personal lolz

Tango80
06-02-2013, 12:19 PM
The walls/debris has be suggested many times to keep people from drive in the arkfalls pre patch.
But Trion decided to nerf the vehicles instead of adding extra coding to add walls/debris.

Can't stop people who want to play their way and by their way is high explosive everyday all day.
Annoying yes but you can't stop them from doing what they want to do.

I tend to just go F it when the horde of people show up and just use my BMG. I might as well get that skill level up even though it takes forever when healing.

fang1192
06-02-2013, 12:28 PM
People who complain about the way other people decide to enjoy their game are the most annoying.

That's fine for singleplayer games. In Multiplayer games I expect my teammates to at least not be a detriment.

Wi7cher
06-02-2013, 12:28 PM

I agree 100%! I hate those players and I would like to feed them to some hellbugs.

Ambyrstar
06-02-2013, 12:31 PM
@ SymbolicGamer

You're probably one of those people I was talking about...selfish A hole

Ambyrstar
06-02-2013, 12:32 PM
@ lambo7

Exactly :)

Ambyrstar
06-02-2013, 12:35 PM
@ Aztrial

lol yep, as I expected, lots of them are those people.

I usually drive off to another one too

Ambyrstar
06-02-2013, 12:37 PM
@ Jayt2001

yeah, I'm a troll lol I always support other players, I actually care weather or not other people enjoy the game, which is why I have lots of friends...

SymbolicGamer
06-02-2013, 12:45 PM
I totally agree with you Ambyrstar.
probably find SymbolicGamer is one of the players who aren't quite bright enough to work out that you get guns to fire at things......play GTA if you want to drive over people!

Play Call of Duty if you want to shoot people!

See? I can do the same exact thing.

Vehicles are part of the game, and they were intended to be used as weapons. That's why they do damage. Players can buy vehicles from the defiance shop using real money. I bought some bits with the intention of buying a Nomad, until this awful update. I refuse to pay $11 on a vehicle that will explode after running over a few bugs.

The "shoot the crystal" arkfall idea was stupid to begin with. It's an MMO. You're never going to get everyone on the same page. People will kill the bugs regardless of whether they have a vehicle. I do just fine with my rocket launcher. The proper "fix" is to remove those types of arkfalls from the game. They're not fun. They're boring. The only time I stick around is if I hear someone whining. That's when it gets amusing. I love listening to people cry about me shooting things in a shooter.

MAXsandwich
06-02-2013, 12:46 PM
It would be nice if there was an option to disable aoe visual effects

Thats what they ended up doin in PSU... they nerfed the visual effects of the magic/tech so that only the user could see the full effect, and it was a BIG improvement... could actually see what was happening and cut down on the lag tremendously.

Aztrial
06-02-2013, 12:57 PM
Thats what they ended up doin in PSU... they nerfed the visual effects of the magic/tech so that only the user could see the full effect, and it was a BIG improvement... could actually see what was happening and cut down on the lag tremendously.

Rafoie was still a ***** lol, but yes i bet if they didnt do it lv 41 Rafoie would prabobly cause ppl xbox to get RROD then blow up lmao

RancidPigeon
06-02-2013, 01:23 PM
I do agree that they are idiots for using their cars and shooting the skitterlings. Though I'm not going to tell someone who spent money on the game how they should play. They know what they are doing and they do it to annoy people. It won't stop me from doing arkfalls, I just won't be getting the huge numbers I can sometimes pull when people let the skitterlings bite the crystal. Just don't let it bother you too much, otherwise you'll drive yourself nuts.

AGuyWithNoName
06-02-2013, 01:40 PM
I am curious as to when you play? I've asked this question in a similar post and got no response and the only reason I bring it up is due to the fact that I really don't see this TOO much. Not saying it doesn't happen, but; especially lately, it doesn't seem to happen all too often.

Btw RancidPigeon...how old is your grandmother? ;)

topcatfish
06-02-2013, 01:43 PM
you lot really need to get out more he he what are you the Defiance police.if someone has paid good money on a game then they can play it however they want,you dont own the game or the servers,you just own your own copy to play how you want to.
maybe they should create a server for people who think it should be played their way,then you could all sign in and whine about each other not using the correct method and guns.
how old are you whiners anyway,you sound worse than my youngest son.

what will happen now is players see me on the game and kick me out of their groups......guess what it isnt REAL LIFE ITS A GAME.
IT DOESN'T MATTER.
life is real games are games if you cant tell the difference then you should not be allowed out of your rooms

RANT OVER HE HE HE HE

IAMREALITY
06-02-2013, 01:45 PM

If you don't think there's something wrong with people purposely ruining the experience for others just for kicks, or that it's not worthy of complaint, then you're a friggin idiot, to be blunt. I mean seriously, who are you kidding. These players are low life pieces of filth, plain and simple. And I hope circumstance eventually gives each something to suffer with...

topcatfish
06-02-2013, 01:56 PM
If you don't think there's something wrong with people purposely ruining the experience for others just for kicks, or that it's not worthy of complaint, then you're a friggin idiot, to be blunt. I mean seriously, who are you kidding. These players are low life pieces of filth, plain and simple. And I hope circumstance eventually gives each something to suffer with...

WHEN YOU FIND YOUR 27YR OLD SON DEAD IN HIS FLAT YOU MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO MOAN ABOUT.
until then this is just a game how you can call people low life scum for playing a game is beyond me,and hoping they get something horrible to a player in real life is not right.

Tzar of kaos
06-02-2013, 02:06 PM

I'm agree but on online games you have to deal with that...And there are also cheaters,people without fair play,insults,racism,ect...The marvelous humanity...

AGuyWithNoName
06-02-2013, 02:10 PM
you lot really need to get out more he he what are you the Defiance police.if someone has paid good money on a game then they can play it however they want,you dont own the game or the servers,you just own your own copy to play how you want to.
maybe they should create a server for people who think it should be played their way,then you could all sign in and whine about each other not using the correct method and guns.
how old are you whiners anyway,you sound worse than my youngest son.

what will happen now is players see me on the game and kick me out of their groups......guess what it isnt REAL LIFE ITS A GAME.
IT DOESN'T MATTER.
life is real games are games if you cant tell the difference then you should not be allowed out of your rooms

RANT OVER HE HE HE HE

You're right. It doesn't matter. I mean we are all just trying to have fun with the game right? And OH BOY what fun it is when I'm surrounded by three Elite Electric Hellbug Warriors when suddenly a car flys by killing all three. Oh..wait...they explode when you kill them. That sucks. Oh yeah, and because they're electric my shield will be pretty much gone from the first one which means the other two exploding hellbugs will kill me. No worries though, one of my fellow ark hunters will surely pick me up...anyone? Oh, ok...I guess you just wanted to show off your new kicks to me while I crawl around on the ground. No worries, I've got a handy self revive! :) Shoes are awesome by the way!
HOLY SHTAKO!!! Is that a ring of death? It's okay, I'll dodge roll the multitude of incoming rounds while you drive into them to kill them, no worries. :) Hmm...this is taking awhile, perhaps I'll stop for a split second to shoot just on...dang! Just got hit by seven different incoming blasts. Oh well, at least I've got a good view of your awesome kicks again!! And with no self revive I'll really get a good look at the detail involved. :) Party on ark hunter, party on!

Again, you are right. It is a game, not real life. Most of us, you included considering you mentioned having a child, work for a living. And sometimes, work ****ing blows. Most gamers I've come into contact with game to get away from stress or whatever the **** else is dragging us down at the moment. Isn't just peachy keen jelly bean that we can dive into a world where ...holy ****...You mean games are not suppose to be a form of temporary escapism?!?!?! Who ****ing knew?

The fact that people actually have the ****ing BALLS to get pissy over someone venting their frustration over something that they are trying to enjoy blows me the **** away. So much for being our brother or sister's keeper. I mean really. Just...wow...I mean whatever ethereal being you believe/don't believe forbid someone not actually ACT like a giant **** for a change. You want to play the game your way, seriously, that is fine. Most grown and mature folks will not fault you for that. The problem comes when you don't even have the common decency to show a little respect for your fellow gamer. You know, that wonderful arrangement of organs, flesh, bone and muscle that is on the other side of that toon that you are griefing is, actually, a real human being.

I remember reading somewhere once, and I don't really remember where, that character is how you act when no one is looking.
Or something to that effect. To any and everyone that get's their jollies off of purposefully griefing, THANK YOU for showing me who I need to avoid. Forgive my rant but...wow..just wow.

Ol Devious One
06-02-2013, 03:00 PM
I remember reading somewhere once, and I don't really remember where, that character is how you act when no one is looking. Or something to that effect.

I work at a video game store. TFW when all those murderers and psychopaths have been buying our GTA.
http://rlv.zcache.com/surprised_cat_gasp_meme_tile-r76dba14711b94284b035ad65eb9f4b68_agtk1_400.jpg

SymbolicGamer
06-02-2013, 03:22 PM

Sounds to me like you're upset because people are better than you at this game, and are just looking for an excuse to complain.

It's not the vehicle driver's fault you were standing too close to three explosions, nor is it his fault you stood still and got yourself killed.

It's also not his duty to get out of his car and pick up every noob that falls down. Just pay the 180 scrip.

AGuyWithNoName
06-02-2013, 03:27 PM
So you're upset because people are better than you at this game?

God has no equal little one.

Next.

AGuyWithNoName
06-02-2013, 03:28 PM
I work at a video game store. TFW when all those murderers and psychopaths have been buying our GTA.
http://rlv.zcache.com/surprised_cat_gasp_meme_tile-r76dba14711b94284b035ad65eb9f4b68_agtk1_400.jpg

Don't know what TFW means but I was just meaning in how we behave. Crazy is just crazy.

WeeohhWeeohh
06-02-2013, 03:34 PM

Totally agree. There are trolls and griefer in every community.

SymbolicGamer
06-02-2013, 03:40 PM
God has no equal little one.

Next.

"God" of what exactly? Being bad at video games?

No seriously, not trolling or anything. Claiming to be god of something is a pretty bold claim, but I've seen nothing in your posts to back you up. Just complaints about you dying a lot, and then blaming others for your deaths, when there isn't even any friendly fire.

So I ask again.

"God" of what?

AGuyWithNoName
06-02-2013, 04:00 PM
"God" of what exactly? Being bad at video games?

No seriously, not trolling or anything. Claiming to be God of something is a pretty bold claim, but I've seen nothing in your posts to back you up. Just complaints about you dying a lot.

Don't make such a smart *** statement and you won't get a smart assed reply. THAT'S what that comment was about. And if you actually read and comprehended my first statement to begin with it was merely expressing the fact that we are all, even you, trying to get some sort of enjoyment out of this. So what's the point in greifing?

The scenario I played out is something that can happen to anyone. The fact that "carfallers" don't think they are being a detriment is false, especially considering the new elemental types we have to contend with. I never said I didn't die, and apparently you do not understand sarcasm in written form (in your defense, it is hard to denote flux of voice when you're reading a statement someone else has written) I was merely saying that there are some that seriously need to exhale...deeply...and accept the fact that they are not alone in partaking this form of entertainment. And I'm sorry...but if you intentionally grief, then you are indeed acting selfishly. Call it an opinion all you want but the fact that I am not alone in feeling that way should tell you something. I don't care where I end up on the ending leader board. However, I DO want the mass of purple dots that are engaged in the same endeavor that I am to have fun and enjoy themselves because guess what? That means I'll be enjoying myself as well.

AGuyWithNoName
06-02-2013, 04:13 PM
Sounds to me like you're upset because people are better than you at this game, and are just looking for an excuse to complain.

It's not the vehicle driver's fault you were standing too close to three explosions, nor is it his fault you stood still and got yourself killed.

It's also not his duty to get out of his car and pick up every noob that falls down. Just pay the 180 scrip.

Since you like revising your *smack down* of me I figured I'd post it in full and respond. Not my fault that I'm standing too close to three explosions? Hmm, that makes sense considering I'm jukeing and diving because they are actively pursuing me. Yeah, that's totally my fault. How can I be so dumb?
Second, it might not be his duty, but considering I am dropped BECAUSE of him (you know...that running them over while I'm being actively pursued thing that is totally my fault) but it is the least he could do all things considered.
Again, it's called common decency.

And to keep mine I'll gladly not post here again so that the lady that started the post doesn't get yet another topic closed. Feel free to add, bait, and insult to your hearts desire....Jr.

SymbolicGamer
06-02-2013, 04:59 PM
I haven't insulted anyone in this thread.

In fact, I'm the only civil person here.

Most of the name calling has been directed towards me.

And no, you dropped because you got yourself killed. It's your fault.

I honestly wouldn't pick you up either.

Balthyzar
06-02-2013, 05:10 PM
I just came across a wave of cheaters on PvP using an infinite shield glitch. These players should be banned for openly cheating. A cheater I want to mention is " The Real D2 ". If u come across this noob file a complaint on him.

Turantula
06-02-2013, 06:29 PM
I just came across a wave of cheaters on PvP using an infinite shield glitch. These players should be banned for openly cheating. A cheater I want to mention is " The Real D2 ". If u come across this noob file a complaint on him.

"Naming and Shaming" is against TOS as Trion eloquently puts it, but yes something does need to be done about this. I only run into these DB's during Shadow Wars though, probably because they think since there's so many people they wont be found out. Pfft WRONG! I've reported several people for this, but if you see any more just report them, don't bring the names to the forum.

BreadBox
06-02-2013, 07:40 PM
The only thing thats been bugging me lately in this game in relation to players is the huge amount of people selling things for outrageous prices. I saw atleast 2 guys last night talking about selling legendaries for 100k a pop.. Had the nerve to say "WTF are you gonna use all that money for? Scrip isn't worth anything right now." And I find it ODD how I have Clan Invites OFF, and I still get them.

poisd2strike
06-02-2013, 07:55 PM
The only thing thats been bugging me lately in this game in relation to players is the huge amount of people selling things for outrageous prices. I saw atleast 2 guys last night talking about selling legendaries for 100k a pop.. Had the nerve to say "WTF are you gonna use all that money for? Scrip isn't worth anything right now." And I find it ODD how I have Clan Invites OFF, and I still get them.

I have declined clan invites, and yet somehow the game thought I accepted. This has happened more than once. Apparently, you can avoid clan invites altogether by creating a clan with you as the only member. I think I am going to have to do that. The whole clan thing just isn't for me, and the invites I tend to get are from random people I don't even know. I'm guessing that at least 50% of the invites I have gotten are the result of my character being female, lol.

BreadBox
06-02-2013, 08:21 PM
I have declined clan invites, and yet somehow the game thought I accepted. This has happened more than once. Apparently, you can avoid clan invites altogether by creating a clan with you as the only member. I think I am going to have to do that. The whole clan thing just isn't for me, and the invites I tend to get are from random people I don't even know. I'm guessing that at least 50% of the invites I have gotten are the result of my character being female, lol.

Same here man. And yeah...They need to fix the clan system, period. As well as the invites. I have them off, and I STILL get them. wtf.

MykeMirage
06-02-2013, 10:28 PM

Are you serious?

1) Riding around in circles: how does that affect you at ALL? Especially since they nerfed the vehicles to explode a lot more quickly? Or are you referring to people driving around the circle of the arkfall itself?

2) Players that shoot Skitterlings: they probably want to get the kill pursuit that is needed. It doesn't make it "Not cool".

3) How does shooting grenades and rockets make it not a challenge? But then you go later on to say you want to see what you're shooting. That makes you a hypocrite because by these people causing explosions everywhere, it makes it more challenging for you in the aspect of vision. Also, again, they probably want the kill pursuit. They are most likely not doing it to annoy you. Although, now I'm sure if they see you and you complain, people will probably jump all around you just to bother you since you take this game so seriously.

They aren't "ruining" it for you and others. People that ruin it for others are those who block in Freight Yard. Unless these people say they're trying to be a-holes, they're not.

For someone who looks 30 to 40 years old, you're not mature in the head, are you?

Chilmeister
06-03-2013, 02:11 AM

Your always going to get morons at arkfall and those same morons are the ones who come on the forums and take offence at you pointing out that they are morons, because the fact is there little moron minds cant think out of the box they just have one aim in life and that is to be a complete moron.

How cool is that, i bet theres not a moron on here that can get that many moron insults into one post about morons at arkfalls. But ive done it, if you dont teamplay at arkfalls your a moron. :)

And as a last minute thought, you be rude be very rude because in defiance noone listens unless your rude.

Moron moron morons :)

mambonutz
06-03-2013, 02:17 AM
Could there not be a sort of forcefield around the Arkfalls?
Only allowing players to enter the Arkfall on foot?

And a thumbs-up for Ambyrstar being a Canuck ;)

Defenze
06-03-2013, 04:10 AM
Since you like revising your *smack down* of me I figured I'd post it in full and respond. Not my fault that I'm standing too close to three explosions? Hmm, that makes sense considering I'm jukeing and diving because they are actively pursuing me. Yeah, that's totally my fault. How can I be so dumb?
Second, it might not be his duty, but considering I am dropped BECAUSE of him (you know...that running them over while I'm being actively pursued thing that is totally my fault) but it is the least he could do all things considered.
Again, it's called common decency.

And to keep mine I'll gladly not post here again so that the lady that started the post doesn't get yet another topic closed. Feel free to add, bait, and insult to your hearts desire....Jr.

I do agree with you NoName and Aymberstar. But I must say this whole thread and rebuttals are a waste of time. These guys are defending moronic behavior. They believe buying the game earns them the right to play the game "any way I want". Got news for you........it does not. Just like purchasing a car does not gives you the right to drive on the freeway anyway you want. Purchasing a ticket to a ball game does give you the right to behave like an a-hole at a ball game. Just because you purchased your game and get online with it does not mean you can be rude and behave like an a-hole. It does not entitle you to play as if no one else is playing around you. That is selfish, self centered and childish. Which I guess is the point. I try to play so that not only I have fun, but others around me have fun too. Call me crazy.

Combo Breaker
06-03-2013, 04:22 AM
To make myself feel better about the cars and explosives I just imagine that they are all squeeling at the top of the voices " I'm 12 years old, I'm 12 years old, I'm 12 years old.

It works. I promise.

Agent Jack
06-03-2013, 04:29 AM
I do agree with you NoName and Aymberstar. But I must say this whole thread and rebuttals are a waste of time. These guys are defending moronic behavior. They believe buying the game earns them the right to play the game "any way I want". Got news for you........it does not. Just like purchasing a car does not gives you the right to drive on the freeway anyway you want. Purchasing a ticket to a ball game does give you the right to behave like an a-hole at a ball game. Just because you purchased your game and get online with it does not mean you can be rude and behave like an a-hole. It does not entitle you to play as if no one else is playing around you. That is selfish, self centered and childish. Which I guess is the point. I try to play so that not only I have fun, but others around me have fun too. Call me crazy.

You'd love a football game over here! ;)

The problem comes from having an achievement based off arkfall kills, I've had the game from the start of the second week after release and have probably 5-600 kills. Thats mainly because Im not specifically aiming for that achievement, just ballooning around having a laugh.

If someone is aiming to complete that acheivement though how does that make them an idiot/moron/selfish etc. and why arent the people on the other side of the fence idiots/morons/selfish for trying to stop these people from getting their achievement?

Just playing devils advocate there as personally I dont give two schtako's, dual frontier SAW's with prepardness and overcharge. Only takes 3-4 people with that loadout and the crystal doesnt take long anyway with or without skitterling bites, added bonus is you get nice easy damage to build up your LMG level and a happier less stressful experience than some of you seem to be having!

N3gativeCr33p
06-03-2013, 07:06 AM

Geez, man... it's just a game. Take it down a notch... or two.

BorderlandsWasSchtako
06-03-2013, 12:19 PM
I wish you people would get your stories straight. First you hate people driving cars around and not using guns...now you hate people using rockets and grenades and not using guns...next you are gonna want people to use your specific layout too. Sig heil you fascist prats. I did not notice in the End User Liscense Agreement where I swore to only use Methica Patricks approved arkfall list. Pretty pathetic realy. So just for you Methica I will always use a matchlock boomer and I will always ride my car out until it explodes...I shall even use the Duni so it does not pop instantly. You people would last five seconds in Naxx with your qqing constantly.

ITT: Complaining woman who looks like tanned leather garnering lonely nerd boy support because they have never seen a real woman before and do not really care where it comes from or has been..clearly. If this had been an ugly guy posting there would have been much less support. But please do not allow me to stop the person who is clearly suffering from GOTIS.

BorderlandsWasSchtako
06-03-2013, 12:25 PM

Show us in the EULA where it says I am not allowed to play as I choose. You vageens can say it is griefing but honestly when I am driving or grenading I hate to break it you sycophants but I am NOT thinking about you. I am not preoccupied on what the other players are doin Maybe if you were not so fixated on how others enjoy their game you would PTFO and overcome instead of trying to grief other players who are enjoying themselves. How egotistical are you folk that think everyones game revolves around them specifically trying to upset you. Paranoia is frequently the first sign of mental instability....do you all think everyone is out to ruin everything you all do...us ******* griefers and our trying to enjoy ourselves. It is clear we sit back and try to figure out from a nameless avatar who will be most annoyed by lobbers and vehicles...

Such vanity. ITT: we could not give a two pence less about you people. It is not about you. QQ moar.

IXI ALBA IXI
06-03-2013, 12:43 PM
Can't agree enough with the OP. Would be great if the had a boundary around the arkfall that stopped vehicles from entering. It may help if you really dumbed down the message so noobs knew they were "doing wrong" by killing skiterlings though I suspect most of the time it's actually higher level players trying to fastrack their arkfall kills for the sake of goals/challenges ..still doesn't stop them from being tools though.

Kaoslion
06-03-2013, 12:45 PM
It was spoken about in the Friday Live stream. Car's were not supposed to be used as a weapon in the Arkfalls. The community took what they gave us and turned it into something different. It is rude thing to do when your character becomes covered up because of people joy riding around in Arkfalls doing doughnuts. The rocket launchers visual explosions just need to be tamed down. I believe that is what most people are upset about. I would myself really enjoy the Arkfalls having a pulse the comes out from the crystal that destroys vehicles. It still allows for bug smashing with emergencies and would slow down on the pursuits.

PeterPolaski
06-03-2013, 12:48 PM
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l485/saldrich27/image-4.jpg

KodiakDuck
06-03-2013, 12:50 PM
I feel like this thread is missing another demographic of annoying people: people who have annoying sounds being picked up by their mics, for example people with kinect mics turned on.

BorderlandsWasSchtako
06-03-2013, 12:52 PM
Now that is something that I can get behind. That noise crap is griefing not driving around and using explosives.

FattyMcG33
06-03-2013, 01:02 PM
It's sad that people don't respect other players in these types of games. If this were an MMO like WoW or EQ, those people would forever be banned from groups with just about everyone on their server.

Although it wouldn't help in open world events, good luck getting a group for an instance or raid. And if you did, the healer wouldn't heal you.

The problem is that there are no consequences for they're actions in this game. Even if you put someone on your ignore, they will find people to do things with. And they don't have to worry about getting heals, and they're prob not in a clan, so they do what they want. It's pretty sad.

Befallen
06-03-2013, 01:03 PM
Why I am using a ground pounder is because i'm getting my 2500 arkfall kills. For some reason the only way to get credit is to get the kill shot which means you gotta do whatever it takes to get that kill shot. I used to play it normally for the first month and was like you but now that I am done with almost every other pursuit I just want to get my kills so I can go back to enjoying the game.

When I get my last 1000 kills i'll go back to playing it the way I enjoy it but for now blame trion for the way the pursuit works. The only time you should get upset with this would be if it were possible to fail the arkfall due to people driving around or ground pounders and rocket launchers. The only way for an arkfall to fail right now is if the crystal despawns or doesn't spawn.

Seriously stop getting so pissy and think about why people are doing it. There is probably 1 jerk out of 20 that do it for spite. If it bugs you so much just move on to the next crystal or get an infector out and do good dot damage to the crystal. We're not trying to get #1. We are just trying to get this pursuit done so we can work on other things instead.

FattyMcG33
06-03-2013, 01:25 PM
Why I am using a ground pounder is because i'm getting my 2500 arkfall kills. For some reason the only way to get credit is to get the kill shot which means you gotta do whatever it takes to get that kill shot. I used to play it normally for the first month and was like you but now that I am done with almost every other pursuit I just want to get my kills so I can go back to enjoying the game.

When I get my last 1000 kills i'll go back to playing it the way I enjoy it but for now blame trion for the way the pursuit works. The only time you should get upset with this would be if it were possible to fail the arkfall due to people driving around or ground pounders and rocket launchers. The only way for an arkfall to fail right now is if the crystal despawns or doesn't spawn.

Seriously stop getting so pissy and think about why people are doing it. There is probably 1 jerk out of 20 that do it for spite. If it bugs you so much just move on to the next crystal or get an infector out and do good dot damage to the crystal. We're not trying to get #1. We are just trying to get this pursuit done so we can work on other things instead.

Why not reserve this strategy for blue crystal arkfalls and scrappers? You can also still get quite a few kills are red crystals if you wait for the skitterlings to bite the crystal first, then kill them.

WeeohhWeeohh
06-03-2013, 02:20 PM
Why not reserve this strategy for blue crystal arkfalls and scrappers? You can also still get quite a few kills are red crystals if you wait for the skitterlings to bite the crystal first, then kill them.

It's because he is more important then anyone else...why can't you get that?!?!?!

FattyMcG33
06-03-2013, 02:23 PM
It's because he is more important then anyone else...why can't you get that?!?!?!

Ugh....I'm so dumb sometimes lol

WeeohhWeeohh
06-03-2013, 02:27 PM
Ugh....I'm so dumb sometimes lol

I'll still love you dummy. Come over here and give me a nuzzle.

Kapt
06-03-2013, 03:00 PM

I find thats the mentality with most players out there. I finished the Arkfall pursuit a few weeks ago. I dont know how many times I have seen players down needing a rev where I go and remind myself not to, let somebody else get credit for rev towards the pursuit. I come back 10 secs later and the guy is still on the ground. Theres like 50 of us there. Its either others are like me and allowing peeps to get the update towards pursuit, or they just cant get their eye off their friggin sights for 2 secs every min or so to get an update of their current surroundings like they should. lol