PDA

View Full Version : Does everyone else have fog?

Leadnuts
06-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Signed in last night and the entire map was foggy... couldn't see 20ft ahead of me! I was looking on here and haven't seen anything about the fog, as I assumed it had something to do with the virus scenario... but I just thought id check.

pooch83
06-02-2013, 12:16 PM
Signed in last night and the entire map was foggy... couldn't see 20ft ahead of me! I was looking on here and haven't seen anything about the fog, as I assumed it had something to do with the virus scenario... but I just thought id check.

i have had fog since the 3rd week of release. it was part of the (winter solstice) patch. i heard/read that they are suppose to be bringing winter in as well.

hey u
06-02-2013, 12:23 PM

How is it now? I remember a while ago I had something like this happen to me. Just dashboard it and hop back in. No fog on my end. I just got off to go eat but didn't notice anything like your talking about

What area u in ??

gamingreal
06-02-2013, 12:39 PM
i had glitchy blue fog once logged out and back in to fix it

KillAlot V2
06-02-2013, 04:07 PM
i had glitchy blue fog once logged out and back in to fix it

i had this aswell at transit depo exept it was pink then the next day it was purpil i mean we all no that defiance fogs rainbow in color but i couldnt see shtacko when it happend lol

pooch83
06-02-2013, 05:01 PM
i get fog at least once a day. just normal grayish fog lol. wish i could get the multi color fog.

Leadnuts
06-02-2013, 05:31 PM
I bet the colors were from being in the vicinity of a large arkfall.

Well at least I'm not the only one getting it... I just can't tell if its suppose to be there or its something glitching the draw distance?

It is a but difficult to fight a bunch of 99rs when you can't see them, and a Blacklung, for get about it.

MAXsandwich
06-02-2013, 05:45 PM
I like the rare occasion when you finish an arkfall and the area looks like its being napalmed.

pooch83
06-02-2013, 08:04 PM
I bet the colors were from being in the vicinity of a large arkfall.

Well at least I'm not the only one getting it... I just can't tell if its suppose to be there or its something glitching the draw distance?

It is a but difficult to fight a bunch of 99rs when you can't see them, and a Blacklung, for get about it.

the fog is suppose to be there. as far as the diff colors, i doubt that lol. the fog is part of the weather/season change. day/night, rain/lighten/thunder, fog/soon to be snow, etc. i have gotten all but snow.

DMC14
06-02-2013, 08:17 PM
never seen it. but i hadn't played for a little while till last night.

Leadnuts
06-03-2013, 07:45 AM
the fog is suppose to be there. as far as the diff colors, i doubt that lol. the fog is part of the weather/season change. day/night, rain/lighten/thunder, fog/soon to be snow, etc. i have gotten all but snow.

Soo, everyones weather is not the same? I could have snow while someone standing next to me has clear skies?? Thats just weird and confusing.

pooch83
06-09-2013, 08:52 PM
Soo, everyones weather is not the same? I could have snow while someone standing next to me has clear skies?? Thats just weird and confusing.

when did i say about weather being different compared to the person next to you??. all i said was the fog is normal. as is rain, lighten, daylight, night time. the dev teams plays in all those conditions, when they do their live stream on twitch.