PDA

View Full Version : It's been weeks and I still have not received my preorder bonus.

GenChris1
06-02-2013, 12:15 PM
I had to quit playing for a while and I had hoped that once I came back, I would have my dodge. Still no luck.

I don't particularly care cause I like my ATVs, but I still pre-ordered...

06-02-2013, 12:19 PM
i have to ask,you definitely entered the code right??? also,you're not the dude that posted this thing before like a week after you got the game are you???
and i don't mean if you entered it correctly,i mean did you enter one,and did it go in the right spot???

06-02-2013, 12:22 PM
nvm,i just noticed you wrote you don't really care. but yeah you should of got it for pre ordering,what's right is right

GenChris1
06-02-2013, 12:23 PM
i have to ask,you definitely entered the code right??? also,you're not the dude that posted this thing before like a week after you got the game are you???
and i don't mean if you entered it correctly,i mean did you enter one,and did it go in the right spot???

I have tried numerous times. From the start it said "This code may not be correct or is no longer valid"...Well, that can't be possible.

And no, I'm not that person.

Nameless
06-02-2013, 12:57 PM
Where did you buy it?

GenChris1
06-02-2013, 01:05 PM
Where did you buy it?

I got it from Amazon

odin25
06-02-2013, 05:46 PM
Just send them (trion) a support message asking for your pre order gear. Same happened to me. Sent message gear came 2days later

Nameless
06-02-2013, 06:39 PM
I got it from Amazon
Did you check your e-mail from Amazon? There should be a promotional code that came with it.

chicksticker
06-02-2013, 07:56 PM
I had to contact live support to get my pre-order bonuses. I might have to do it again tho because I am still waiting on my red suit from the deluxe edition!

GenChris1
06-10-2013, 11:12 AM
Did you check your e-mail from Amazon? There should be a promotional code that came with it.

I did. But the code I received was for the beta code...hardly helpful.

(sorry, I was gone from my computer for a while so I didn't have time to respond)

And I might just have to call them.

Nameless
06-10-2013, 02:19 PM
I did. But the code I received was for the beta code...hardly helpful.

(sorry, I was gone from my computer for a while so I didn't have time to respond)

And I might just have to call them.
That was the code. Just follow the instruction.

GenChris1
06-16-2013, 11:27 AM
That was the code. Just follow the instruction.

That can't be the code. In the place to put the promotional code in the game there are 12 characters, while for promotional code I received from amazon it's 20.

Bryklast
06-16-2013, 01:27 PM
I went through the same thing, except I ordered from Walmart. After going back and forth a few times, someone from Walmart's customer service actually called me. The code had to be entered on Trion's site, not on the PS3. I entered the code & logged in, all of my stuff was there.

GenChris1
07-25-2013, 10:58 PM
I went through the same thing, except I ordered from Walmart. After going back and forth a few times, someone from Walmart's customer service actually called me. The code had to be entered on Trion's site, not on the PS3. I entered the code & logged in, all of my stuff was there.

I have been gone for a long time (personal issues)

I have tried going to the Trion website but it says it doesn't exist. That makes no sense