PDA

View Full Version : These are not the beta forums.

fs23otm
01-11-2013, 08:24 PM
Becareful what you post here!

Mourneblade
01-12-2013, 01:00 AM
Discussing any sort of gameplay features, events, abilities, bugs, or anything that can be categorized as a firsthand experience or opinion of playing the game on these forums is in direct violation of the NDA that you all agreed to in order to get into the Beta. Ignorance of this violation does not make you immune to being banned because of it.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Converse, convey, and opine at your own risk!

SharpLight
01-12-2013, 01:07 AM
Discussing any sort of gameplay features, events, abilities, bugs, or anything that can be categorized as a firsthand experience or opinion of playing the game on these forums is in direct violation of the NDA that you all agreed to in order to get into the Beta. Ignorance of this violation does not make you immune to being banned because of it.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Converse, convey, and opine at your own risk!

I have no access to the Beta, but I had access to the stress Beta. Am I allowed to post recording of the stress Beta on YouTube? It is just recording without any commentary or discussion.

Plus where is the text of this NDA, thanks.

Siphaed
01-12-2013, 01:10 AM
I have no access to the Beta, but I had access to the stress Beta. Am I allowed to post recording of the stress Beta on YouTube? It is just recording without any commentary or discussion.

Yes, that is explicate violation of the NDA. The "text" is there prior to you installing the game where you usually click "I agree", otherwise you wouldn't have been able to test the game at all.

Feydakin
01-12-2013, 01:10 AM

No you cannot. You agreed to the NDA before you downloaded the beta client, even for this most recent stress test. I am not sure where you can view the NDA for the beta test.

Mourneblade
01-12-2013, 01:13 AM

You should have access to the Beta forums through your Trion account under Defiance Beta settings, but it is not functional at the moment. As for posting videos of the gameplay, I would DEFINITELY NOT do that any time soon until the game goes open Beta. The NDA was the agreement you acknowledged when you enlisted for the Beta. I'm on my iPad so I can't provide a link currently, but I'm sure you can find it through support.

SharpLight
01-12-2013, 01:19 AM
Yes, that is explicate violation of the NDA. The "text" is there prior to you installing the game where you usually click "I agree", otherwise you wouldn't have been able to test the game at all.

Ok, thanks to everyone who answered. I didn't even have anything interesting because I was only there for the last 30 min.