PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Defiance

wrdixey
06-02-2013, 03:49 PM
It has been fun for awhile but lack of content, inconsistent,skillfully accurate at any distance, really long distance AI, short main story, lack of players, Arkfalls are boring anymore, the store is terrible, weapons nerfed and stat changes, broken missions and quests. Multiplayer isn't that fun either. For what you have charged for the game and content it should have been much better at retail release. The game is boring especially for a mmo and there is much better games on the horizon. I tried, I really tried to be patient and bite my tongue. Half my clan is gone, I really wanted this to be good, I was there through the beta and it looked promising. Thank you Trion Worlds but I must move on.

Kane
06-02-2013, 03:57 PM
Valid points there, i for one don't mind the price, i just don't care anymore about the game, i play it from time to time just to amuse myself a bit, but that lasts less and less now, down to 2-3 minutes a day....so i really understand what you are feeling, but until i find something worth playing, better of doing something else with my time...

HELL MAMA
06-02-2013, 03:58 PM
goodbye wrdixey

Unsent Soul
06-02-2013, 04:08 PM
Pretty sure nobody cares about your goodbye thread...

wrdixey
06-02-2013, 04:35 PM
Pretty sure nobody cares about your goodbye thread... I really wasn't fishing for comments, I just posted to vent some frustration, I think I'm allowed to do that. But thanks for taking the time to troll.

Envy
06-02-2013, 04:50 PM
PvP <---- Content
MMO <---- Years away from end game content
MMO release ='s Beta for content releases...

4AMMO release there is tons of content. I played Blade and soul Korean server (Number 1 game in Asia) for a year, which you can level your toon in a few days if your a heavy gamer to max level then had only 2 co-ops at end game. The content is grinding your toon and pvp.

Shadow Viper
06-02-2013, 04:52 PM
Trion learned nothing from Rift's failure, Defiance is completely broken and damn near unplayable.

How most of these major bugs/glitches made it past beta is beyond me.

It's like Trion doesn't have a clue what the **** they're doing....

Nyymi
06-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Good thing about B2P games is that you can play them on-off, i had few weeks where i didnt even log-in but few days ago i started to grind alot again. Might soon take another long brake and propably come back again for more grinding/new content, i still log-in for GW2 now and then as my account is still there.

Kierro Kai
06-02-2013, 04:57 PM
Go make your own game, if you think it's so easy.

Beta582
06-02-2013, 05:02 PM
Goodbye and good luck in your future pursuits... Defiance will live on.

Shadow Viper
06-02-2013, 05:03 PM
Go make your own game, if you think it's so easy.

Please point out where anyone said it was easy to make a game?

Reading comprehension fail.

Serenity
06-02-2013, 05:05 PM
It has been fun for awhile but lack of content, inconsistent,skillfully accurate at any distance, really long distance AI, short main story, lack of players, Arkfalls are boring anymore, the store is terrible, weapons nerfed and stat changes, broken missions and quests. Multiplayer isn't that fun either. For what you have charged for the game and content it should have been much better at retail release. The game is boring especially for a mmo and there is much better games on the horizon. I tried, I really tried to be patient and bite my tongue. Half my clan is gone, I really wanted this to be good, I was there through the beta and it looked promising. Thank you Trion Worlds but I must move on.

the game was just released , you can't expect an mmo to be perfect so quickly , it is an mmo not an fps , seriously what is with the inability to be patient

Shadow Viper
06-02-2013, 05:20 PM
the game was just released , you can't expect an mmo to be perfect so quickly , it is an mmo not an fps , seriously what is with the inability to be patient

Most games that are released are actually playable, Defiance is currently broken. It's unplayable and unenjoyable for over 90% of it's playerbase.

Defiance had both an Alpha and Beta testing phase, and yet these major bugs and glitches are still plaguing the game and have yet to be addressed when with several major patches being released. These patches of course did close to nothing.

There is simply no excuse for rushing a game out the door in such a broken state.

B_Draco
06-02-2013, 05:21 PM

People want quick fixes or standard CoD parameters.

WrittenByCobra
06-02-2013, 05:23 PM
Hi everyone,

We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave the Defiance community. wrdixey, we thank you for your feedback and wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!