PDA

View Full Version : How about...

jbob spittlewop
06-02-2013, 09:21 PM
Instead of nerfing every gun in the game... You fix it all back and add a stamina gauge that limits sprinting rolling and jumping? This way people can't behave like gd lunatics hopping all over the place lmao. :)

Kasteil
06-02-2013, 10:29 PM
An even better idea is they give everyone the same loadout to play with. So in a PVP match everyone runs around with their primary weapon being a water noodle and they wail on each other until there frail wrists give out. And for sticky situations you have fairy dust so you can throw it in your opponents eyes. Or we can just not cry about gun nerfs because those cries will go unheard by Trion.

jbob spittlewop
06-03-2013, 12:12 AM
Don't mean to sound Whiney lol just a suggestion. And idk about you but it's just... Well kind of stupid, people jumping around like some demented crazy a hole. I think it would go a long way towards making the game require some strategy.

Beta582
06-03-2013, 01:06 AM
The only way to balance PvP and PvE is to have separate base stats for each.

jbob spittlewop
06-03-2013, 01:10 AM
That's what i mean if they applied this only to pvp.

ironhands
06-03-2013, 06:45 AM
how about providing "host" options for PvP.

I want to start a PvP game, here are the parameters - map x, limit loadouts to x number, x players per team, ego powers yes/no, enable/disable certain weapon classes