PDA

View Full Version : Lockbox idea: Make it so you can buy more than 1 keycode at once.

Tanner
06-02-2013, 10:33 PM
Title says it all. Buying 1 keycode at a time is tedious and much more time consuming then it should be. A simple option to purchase a key code x1-75 would make lockbox purchasing much easier.

Arsenic_Touch
06-02-2013, 10:39 PM
An easier way to do it, put the mouse over the yes button when you click to confirm, then hit enter to buy them. It saves time. But yes it's needed.

BrassRazoo
06-02-2013, 11:11 PM
Or there could be three costs:

1. Bits.
2. Keycodes.
3. Salvage.

Numina
06-03-2013, 12:10 AM
I wish for this too! Would make my life a lot easier :) Also wish I could select multiple items at once for salvage lol

Samyaza
06-03-2013, 12:38 AM
Yea suggestion... instead of making this topic about lockboxes which this is clearly not.... make it about hmm i don't know keycodes

or... like maybe... Request: Ability to select item quantity at store. (that would include lockboxes...... keycodes.... guns.... modes.... beer...)

*sighs* thought this would be a cool idea like make the lockboxes appear like a retro item slot machine when you use them
add a chance to earn scrip, keycodes, scrap in lockboxes...
have a chance at new exclusive outfits or outfits in the store
even better have a chance to win a Cerberus in a lockbox for a limited time event

x.x not a request for a quantity selector...

Samyaza
06-03-2013, 12:40 AM

1. Bits.
2. Keycodes.
3. Salvage.

eh bit's are not the issue

go to store... click on the tab that offers lockboxes... click 20 times to add to cart and then go to cart buy them and then send me 4 items....

Myria
06-03-2013, 04:45 AM

1. Bits.
2. Keycodes.
3. Salvage.

Adding the ability to just use Salvage without having to play the endless "click to convert to Keycodes" game would be pure win.

Add in a button to auto-salvage all whites/greens and, hell, I'd even pay for that.

Caswallawn
06-03-2013, 10:27 AM
yep using salvage instead of keys would work and it really shouldn't be that hard, they already have a system in place for multiple currencies to buy something (bits or keys) and it's a simple 1k salvage = 1 key so the conversion would be easy as hell as it's just keys required times 1000.

Secret Squirrel
06-03-2013, 10:35 AM
If you followed forums after launch they said they were working on putting a multiplier into the store so you can purchase in bulk, I am expecting within the next few patches. I'm glad they fixed the bouncing item issue where you played mouse frogger with the items your trying to buy.

BrassRazoo
06-03-2013, 07:31 PM
I think just adding Salvage as an option to pay would save a lot of time.
You already use Salvage to pay for mod slots or removing mods.
Why force you to go through the drama of clicking on a Keycode 64 times?
Just sell me a lockbox for 64,000 Salvage.

Caswallawn
06-04-2013, 05:02 AM
I think just adding Salvage as an option to pay would save a lot of time.
You already use Salvage to pay for mod slots or removing mods.
Why force you to go through the drama of clicking on a Keycode 64 times?
Just sell me a lockbox for 64,000 Salvage.

would be the best solution.